Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Brady? WHAT THE F?!?!?!

+3
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brady? WHAT THE F?!?!?!  Empty Brady? WHAT THE F?!?!?!

Post  MaddMatter August 28th 2011, 12:57 am

The guy looked like shit tonight and I like Brady, but what the fuck was that shit? Didn't get to see Ocho too much either. But what in the hell were they doing letting Brady stay in that game that late? Hell after seeing some of the hits Brady was taken, I would have pulled him in the 2nd just to make sure he didn't get injured.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Brady? WHAT THE F?!?!?!  Empty Re: Brady? WHAT THE F?!?!?!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 28th 2011, 1:10 am

didnt watch the game but i heard welker got hurt
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 28th 2011, 1:11 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:didnt watch the game but i heard welker got hurt

I did not see that, but I guess it was his neck? Hope the guys alrght

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 28th 2011, 1:21 am

MaddMatt wrote:

nfl.com said his neck but idk if you saw the play he got hurt on
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 28th 2011, 1:28 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

I did not. I was hearing that it was on the INT, but I can't be sure.

But Brady looked, well, hurried I guess. He looked uncomfortable. He just didn't look like Tom Brady out there tonight, it was kind of weird to watch.

Is this the beginning of the student (Schwartz) surpassing the Teacher (Belichick) ? lol Razz

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 28th 2011, 1:31 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

But Brady looked, well, hurried I guess. He looked uncomfortable. He just didn't look like Tom Brady out there tonight, it was kind of weird to watch.

Is this the beginning of the student (Schwartz) surpassing the Teacher (Belichick) ? lol Razz

did he ever work for belidick
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 28th 2011, 1:35 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

did he ever work for belidick

When he was in Cleveland I believe Schwartz was a scout. I can't remember for sure. But Schwartz is a lot like Belichick, at least on the injury stuff.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 28th 2011, 9:35 am

im glad the lions punished Brady and the Pats but i also noticed Nadamakong suh headhunting again...heres the nfl.com highlites, fast forward to about 1:30 second mark when Cliff Avril gets a sack, you can clearly see Suh at the end of the play trying to slam Brady in the back of the head with his forearm but misses Shocked

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011082757/2011/PRE3/patriots@lions#tab:watch

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 28th 2011, 10:56 am

First off, I liked Suh. The little I saw of him living here in MA, I loved. The fire and intensity. What I never saw until last night was teh trash talking, the cheap shots, the punches thrown after the fact, the late hits to linemen standing around the pile after the whistle. Have some friggin class. Grow the fuck up. This guy is supposed to be a premiere (I spelt it wrong I know) player in this league? Some1 for kids to look up to? Gimme a break. I really thought alot higher of Suh before this game but after the embarrassing display he put on last night, its obvious hes just another thug on the field. Sad really. I thought he was above that.

As for Brady, he looked like shit before he started getting beat around. And he did get beat. Man, the OLine must have gotten thier asses chewed out last night somthing fierce. I remember seeing a stat graphic during teh game, 2 sacks, 5 knockdowns and 7 hurries at one point. He stunk it up last night with the help of the Detroit D.

EDIT: Here is vid of teh sucker punch from last night.

RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 28th 2011, 11:37 am

Suh is a great player but hes the dirtiest player in recent memory...i like his intensity but its going to get him fined and also not too many O lineman are gonna put up with his antics trying to injure there QBs,HBs,WRs etc etc...Suh will be taken out by mid season, someones gonna take out his knee....i am not hoping this happens but hes clearly playing to injure and maim the other team, some O lineman gonna chop block his ass and take out his knees
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 28th 2011, 12:50 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:First off, I liked Suh. The little I saw of him living here in MA, I loved. The fire and intensity. What I never saw until last night was teh trash talking, the cheap shots, the punches thrown after the fact, the late hits to linemen standing around the pile after the whistle. Have some friggin class. Grow the fuck up. This guy is supposed to be a premiere (I spelt it wrong I know) player in this league? Some1 for kids to look up to? Gimme a break. I really thought alot higher of Suh before this game but after the embarrassing display he put on last night, its obvious hes just another thug on the field. Sad really. I thought he was above that.

As for Brady, he looked like shit before he started getting beat around. And he did get beat. Man, the OLine must have gotten thier asses chewed out last night somthing fierce. I remember seeing a stat graphic during teh game, 2 sacks, 5 knockdowns and 7 hurries at one point. He stunk it up last night with the help of the Detroit D.

Yeah because you know that O-linemen wasn't grabbing the guys facemask or anything and Suh wasn't sticking up for his teammate or anything Rolling Eyes. Those 2 plays didn't show anything dirty to me. And if anyone calls that Brady hit dirty, what the fuck has the NFL come to?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 28th 2011, 1:50 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:First off, I liked Suh. The little I saw of him living here in MA, I loved. The fire and intensity. What I never saw until last night was teh trash talking, the cheap shots, the punches thrown after the fact, the late hits to linemen standing around the pile after the whistle. Have some friggin class. Grow the fuck up. This guy is supposed to be a premiere (I spelt it wrong I know) player in this league? Some1 for kids to look up to? Gimme a break. I really thought alot higher of Suh before this game but after the embarrassing display he put on last night, its obvious hes just another thug on the field. Sad really. I thought he was above that.

Yeah because you know that O-linemen wasn't grabbing the guys facemask or anything and Suh wasn't sticking up for his teammate or anything Rolling Eyes. Those 2 plays didn't show anything dirty to me. And if anyone calls that Brady hit dirty, what the fuck has the NFL come to?

I agree Matt. Sadly the NFL has become a soft league as of late. sure theres some big hits but no where near as much as there used to be. To me Suh's hit on Brady is perfectly fine. He was going for the sack and Brady barely got it off in time. You have to realize this is football and people are tougher than you think. I'm sure brady has taken worse hits and got back up.

and the punch is him standing up for a team mate. If some ass hole was grabbing my buddies face mask i'd do the same damn thing. As i'm sure most of us would as well.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 28th 2011, 2:36 pm

its not about becoming a 'soft' league at all, its about what Suh is doing on every play, he is purposely trying to injure other players..... it has nothing to do with his "intensity" or his "aggressivness", he is flat out Headhunting and its gonna shorten his career, mark my words.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 28th 2011, 3:32 pm

I love how on that play where the Patriots lineman was holding the Lions player's facemask and Suh smacks him in the face, the Patriots lineman was the only one that got a penalty...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant August 28th 2011, 4:01 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

Patriots player grabbed that dudes facemask and was pulling it down so the Lions guy was bending over.

Suh just shoves the guy as if to say "Get your hands of my nigga you cracker motherfucker!"

I don't see anything wrong with what he did.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 28th 2011, 5:03 pm

Mutant wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Patriots player grabbed that dudes facemask and was pulling it down so the Lions guy was bending over.

Suh just shoves the guy as if to say "Get your hands of my nigga you cracker motherfucker!"

I don't see anything wrong with what he did.

I know. And i dont see how pushing brady over like a cardboard cut out is head hunting.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 28th 2011, 5:33 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

I know. And i dont see how pushing brady over like a cardboard cut out is head hunting.

hes not Headhunting in that video, he IS headhunting in the NFL.com video i provided in my first post, at the 1:37 mark in the clip, you see Cliff Avril sack Brady, as Brady is going to the ground you will see Suh charging up and "winds up" his forearm to take Bradys head off as he is already on the ground, dont believe me? take a look...

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 28th 2011, 6:30 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

hes not Headhunting in that video, he IS headhunting in the NFL.com video i provided in my first post, at the 1:37 mark in the clip, you see Cliff Avril sack Brady, as Brady is going to the ground you will see Suh charging up and "winds up" his forearm to take Bradys head off as he is already on the ground, dont believe me? take a look...

who cares, let him, wanna protect brady....block, dont block well brady would have to fend for himself
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 29th 2011, 5:50 pm

MaddMatt wrote: Yeah because you know that O-linemen wasn't grabbing the guys facemask or anything and Suh wasn't sticking up for his teammate or anything Rolling Eyes. Those 2 plays didn't show anything dirty to me. And if anyone calls that Brady hit dirty, what the fuck has the NFL come to?
Just got power back at my house after the storm so this may be a little late.....

Ok, I think you missed what I was trying to say.

The reason why teh NFL has come to the be the patty cake league is because of assholes like Suh. Think about it.

I dont remember seeing Seymour (one of teh best DEs of his day) intentionally attempting to injure Top 5 QBs in the preseason. Hell, when Seymour did take a swing at least the guy (Big Ben) was looking in his general direction. Seymour had been in the league 10 years at that point. He had teh respect of others. He knew the boundaruies. He wasnt a 2nd year thug trying to make a name for himself by injuring a veteran QB (who just so happens to be considered on of the best ever to play the game).

I dont remember AJ Hawk or Rey Lewis winding up a forearm to the back of Peyton Mannings head. Suh for some reason feels the need to do this to QBs who are already falling down for cryin out loud.

When was the last time Urlacher took a swing at a guy who obviously wasnt looking at him (nevermind it happened away from and after the play) during the pre-season?

Ever see tape of Howie Long putting Qbs in a cobra clutch and trying to drop them on thier heads in the pre-season? Nope. As much as I didnt like the guy, he knew the boundaries. (See Jake Delhomme vs Suh 3rd pre-season game 2010)

What do all of these other players have that Suh doesnt? Respect for other players? Professionalism? Class?

I dont remember the last time some1 was stabbed or shot or mugged on the NFL field that would require "Help" or needing another player to "Stick up" for another D lineman. Seriously. Its not like it was Welker (or another obviously small framed player) getting man handled by a Dlineman. It was OL vs DL. It was an after the whistle activities that Suh felt was ok for him to sucker punch a guy in the jaw, it wasnt as if he was defenseless and he had let him go by the time Suh got his balls up while he wasnt in Mankin's field of view. Im tired of this "sticking up for a team mate" excuse when it comes to full grown men acting like thier buddy was on teh verge of death and in order to save them they had to sucker punch a guy on the field, on national TV, after the flag was thrown, after he let him go, in front of 60,000+ fans. Its not like they were in a dark alley off 8 Mile Rd for fucks sake. That has got be the lowest of the low when it comes to excuses.

Stop making excuses for these assholes who are just as much to blame for the pussifacation of the NFL as much as anyone.

Its not about what he did this time. Its the body of his work that shows a pattern of being a complete and total thug on the field. Its assholes like this clown that rules are made for while he acts like he doesnt know that wrapping your arms around a QBs neck and dropping him on his face was an issue.

Dont like teh product you see on TV? Maybe isntead of bashing Goodell (and I cant stand Goodell) for the new rules, blame the assholes the rules are made for.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 29th 2011, 6:14 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

who cares, let him, wanna protect brady....block, dont block well brady would have to fend for himself
Who cares? Think about the quality of the product we would see in teh NFL is assholes like Suh were allowed to injure QBs (we will use QB only for this statement) on a whim. Consider that after week 3, 90% of all starting QBs would be out for the season due to blatent disregaurd for other players on the field. We would have D3 and community college backups who cant complete a pass past 10 yards starting every Sunday. There are rules in place for a reason. To keep dick heads from ruining teh sport for everyone else.

Who cares? Let him? Really? let him just wack a QB in the back of the head after he hes on teh ground with a blantent attempt to injure?? I suppose that if that is ok than the Patriots OLine should be able to punch any who approaches the pocket in the throat huh? I bet Suh wouldnt play another down after suffering a collapsed larynx.

Or jeff Saturday should be able to steel spike any player in teh balls who comes within 15 feet of Petyon? I wonder how many blitzes we woudl see after a DLineman was bleeding profusely from the testicles and had to have 1 sack and half a cock stitched back on.

Doesnt sportsmanship mean anything anymore?

Does any1 really think before they post anymore? I would never bring up any of this on EA cause (NB would lock it but thats besides the point) the fanbois would get in teh way of serious conversation. I expected more from the guys who visit this site. Especially you Platty. Any1 who plays/played football knows there are lines you dont cross on the field. hearing that you guys are ok with a 2nd year thug trying to KO a top notch QB outside of teh rules makes me rethink my opinion of you guys.

If this type of shit was ok, none of us would eb watching teh NFL due to the extreme lack of talent.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 29th 2011, 7:17 pm

I have to agree with rsoxguy here, Suh has made it perfectly clear his intentions of dirty play, none more obvious than this past game against the Patriots , after Avril sacked Brady you can clearly see Suh purposely and knowingly try and get a cheap blow to the back of Bradys head....im sorry for those that disagree but Suh is nothing more than a punk that will not have a very long NFL career
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 29th 2011, 7:35 pm

Lol I think Matt's being going around giving people negative street cred for believing differently than him
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 29th 2011, 7:39 pm

Suh is getting all this bullshit talk about the Lankins bullshit. But Lankins had Jackson by the facemask and pulled him 3 or 4 yards by the facemask. You're telling me Rsox that if your on the field watching a teammate get pulled by the facemask for a couple yards your just going to stand there and take it? Fuck that. Honestly? If so your a shitty teammate. This is all the fucking medias fault, they praised Suh over and over. But when he starts hitting people, everyone gets sand in their vaginas. Notice how Brady didn't say anything, notice how the refs didn't say anything. Did Cutler say anything after his shove last year? I don't think so. And don't give me that bullshit about D3 and CC QB's playing. Are you fucking joking? That just sounds stupid. Football is a physical game, YOUR GOING TO GET HIT. I'm tired of people bitching and moaning about their QB's getting hit but then crying when they get a flagged for roughing the passer. And calling Suh a Thug? Are you joking? That just shows how ignorant you are about Suh.

Did Brady call Suh a dirty player? No

Rsox: What do all of these other players have that Suh doesnt? Respect for other players? Professionalism? Class?
Suh on Brady: "He is a good player and I respect him a lot. Ever since we played against him last Thanksgiving and I had a conversation (with him) after the game, I have a lot more respect for him"
That quote was pulled out of the Boston Herald. For ya.

Rsox: Dont like teh product you see on TV? Maybe isntead of bashing Goodell (and I cant stand Goodell) for the new rules, blame the assholes the rules are made for.

So whats the reason we can't hit QB's below the knees? Even if it was incidental? BRADY! He got hurt the league got scared. Don't give me that bullshit. Either.

It sounds like your talking out your ass. "The body of work" thing was bullshit as well. The Delhomme hit in his first or second preseason game EVER. OK...and then the Dalton hit? Possibly. PRESEASON. What has Suh done during the REGULAR SEASON that shows he is a dirty player? I mean its not like he stomped on a guys head while he was on the ground or anything. Gah damn you guys are just so fucking protective of the QB its sick.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 29th 2011, 7:57 pm

i think what is getting overshadowed here is Suh's inexplicable behavior during plays, no one is saying that Suh sucks and Suh is a bad player, as a matter of fact hes a great player but what he has been doing is a disgrace to his profession, he is blatantly going after the QBs head and if he cant wrap up and twist off the QBs helmet he makes sure to at least try and get a dirty shot on the QB while hes down on the ground by whacking them in the back of the head with his forearm...im sorry for all you guys that think its cool to do but it really isnt, hes purposely trying to give the QB a concussion or some shit like that, there is no room in the NFL for his antics...his job is to sack the QB not decapitate him and also not try and take cheap shots while a player is down on the ground.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 29th 2011, 8:34 pm

Listen, I got pissed off when Suh hit Dalton and Dalton's helmet flew off. But it wasn't entirely Suh's fault for that. Suh isn't dirty, he's just really aggressive. He goes a little over the line on some plays. Is it nice that he stood up for his teammate? Yes. Is it right that he punched the guy? No.

He's got to understand that there's a certain level on how aggressive you can be. Sometimes he goes above and beyond and he's got to understand that he's gonna seriously hurt someone and that's no fun for anyone. I didn't like how after he had Dalton rapped up, he slammed him to the ground. This after he released the ball so there was no need to tackle him. And also THAT'S MA QB! THAT'S MA GINGER QB! YOU CAN'T DO DAT TO MA GINGER QB!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum