Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets @ Raiders

5 posters

Go down

Jets @ Raiders Empty Jets @ Raiders

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 5:51 pm

phil simms just called the jets receiving corps a bunch of "selfish divas"

um what?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Jets @ Raiders Empty Re: Jets @ Raiders

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 5:57 pm

so we have 2 worst calls of the year.

1. flag thrown on mohammad wilkerson for what I'd like to call belly rubbing jason campbell. He literally with his hand basically nudged campball in the stomach.

2. intentially grounding on campbell for throwing a ball out of bounds and there was a guy there, it was a shitty pass to begin with but it looked like campbell threw the wrong route.

EDIT: Pass interference on cromartie when he almost picked it off. that makes 3. its gonna be one of THOSE kind of games
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 25th 2011, 6:15 pm

someone is padding the Refs pockets in Oakland, those penaltys were ridiculous
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 25th 2011, 6:18 pm

NO I'M VERSUS FUCKING MCFADDEN YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO GIVE MCFADDEN SHIT TODAY GAH DAMNIT!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 25th 2011, 6:25 pm

mcfaddens TD never should have happened, that drive was prolonged by yet another bogus penalty on Cromartie, even the announcers said they didnt see a hold...i fuckin hate refs , i swear i do
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 6:29 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:mcfaddens TD never should have happened, that drive was prolonged by yet another bogus penalty on Cromartie, even the announcers said they didnt see a hold...i fuckin hate refs , i swear i do

its not even cromarties sytle of play. revis is the dude who is man on and playing tight coverage, cro is the corner is usually the baiter. he plays man but he lays off abit to get a shot at an INT
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 7:08 pm

this is by far the worst officiated game this season. the penalties, rulings on the field, the pure body language from the refs. amazing.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 25th 2011, 7:10 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:this is by far the worst officiated game this season. the penalties, rulings on the field, the pure body language from the refs. amazing.

Officiating overall sucks. NFL should just hire full time refs, then be able to fire them if they make a mistake. But they won't because their pussies.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 7:16 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:this is by far the worst officiated game this season. the penalties, rulings on the field, the pure body language from the refs. amazing.

Officiating overall sucks. NFL should just hire full time refs, then be able to fire them if they make a mistake. But they won't because their pussies.

its fucked up how they are destroying this game. they are handing this game to the raiders with these defensive penalties against cro and our pass rushers.

Not complaining about the jets performance. just if you keep handing the raiders offense yards and stuff, this shit will add up.

let the game play out
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 7:18 pm

i mean in baseball i can understand, different refs have different strike zones, i can get that

in football, a ref and his crew shouldnt throw more flags than other crews or fucking up obvious calls. its football. it is a pretty simple game from an officiating crew
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 25th 2011, 7:25 pm

WHAT A BLOCK!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 25th 2011, 7:26 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

its fucked up how they are destroying this game. they are handing this game to the raiders with these defensive penalties against cro and our pass rushers.

Not complaining about the jets performance. just if you keep handing the raiders offense yards and stuff, this shit will add up.

let the game play out

I've been on and off of this game, but the Cromartie "holding" was complete bullshit. But yeah, they need something done about the refs. It's beyond ridiculous.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 7:30 pm

i cant even watch this shit. this is fucking ridiculous. the raiders are good but the previous play, mcfadden run, the dude tackled the jets safety or corner. someone bet big on the raiders to win and payed the refs to make some of these calls.

also, that block. remember henz wards block on rivers? the NFL made that sort of block illegal SO WHAT THE FUCK
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 25th 2011, 7:38 pm

meanwhile Sanchez has a gash under his eye from when a Raider went for his head, no flag Mad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 25th 2011, 7:40 pm

Lol at Cromartie playing air guitar.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 25th 2011, 7:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:meanwhile Sanchez has a gash under his eye from when a Raider went for his head, no flag Mad

he got his head hit 2 times. the 1st was when he was grabbed by the head and pulled down and the other was he got hit in the grill yet both arent flags but wilkerson tapping campbell is. wtf
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 26th 2011, 5:32 am

It's 2nd and 20 after Sanchez gets sacked...your deep in the other teams territory...might score a TD...so why the fuck do you throw a slant to a TE for a 2 yard gain?

I've never understood this ability of QB's to throw shitty 2 yard passes for 1 yard gains on very long downs.

GO DEEP BITCH!! CALL A SCREEN OR SOMETHING BUT DON'T THROW GAY ASSED 2 YARD SLANTS!! I think they had to settle for a FG that drive.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 26th 2011, 5:59 am

Mutant wrote:It's 2nd and 20 after Sanchez gets sacked...your deep in the other teams territory...might score a TD...so why the fuck do you throw a slant to a TE for a 2 yard gain?

I've never understood this ability of QB's to throw shitty 2 yard passes for 1 yard gains on very long downs.

GO DEEP BITCH!! CALL A SCREEN OR SOMETHING BUT DON'T THROW GAY ASSED 2 YARD SLANTS!! I think they had to settle for a FG that drive.

i agree 100%..its really our OC Shotenheimer, he is just like his Dad was, always trying to get cute and stupid with playcalls that he "thinks" are gonna trick the D...Holmes has expressed his anger at him too, pointing out that both Safetys were hurt but we dont go deep on backups and all the pass routes seemed to be hitches and slants, its getting ridiculous...but Shotty will say 'Hey, we got 470 yards Offense" ..lol
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 26th 2011, 6:25 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Mutant wrote:It's 2nd and 20 after Sanchez gets sacked...your deep in the other teams territory...might score a TD...so why the fuck do you throw a slant to a TE for a 2 yard gain?

i agree 100%..its really our OC Shotenheimer, he is just like his Dad was, always trying to get cute and stupid with playcalls that he "thinks" are gonna trick the D...Holmes has expressed his anger at him too, pointing out that both Safetys were hurt but we dont go deep on backups and all the pass routes seemed to be hitches and slants, its getting ridiculous...but Shotty will say 'Hey, we got 470 yards Offense" ..lol

I wasn't watching the full game.

I was watching bits of each game on NFL RedZone. That was one of the Jets plays I remember.

The problem with the play was that it was an OUTSIDE slant on a 2nd&20. If he'd gone INSIDE the Jest might have been on 3rd&7 or something easier to convert than 3rd&18.

If you're on a long down like that, then the D must expect you to go deep so they'll call Cover 6 or something and you'll expose the middle on a Slant but not an outside slant.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 26th 2011, 6:37 am

Here is Shottys Offensive philosophy in a nutshell..

"ok, we know they are weak at this spot, they know they are weak at this spot, they also know that we know that they are weak at that spot too, sooo, we are gonna attack them at thier strengths and trick them"

..if that wasnt too hard to understand, it really makes perfect sense Smile
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 26th 2011, 1:43 pm

i just want 160+ rush yards a game
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 26th 2011, 9:02 pm

Rex said it best when asked how Mark Sanchez got a broken nose...

"Our guy gets a broken nose, I don’t think there was a flag," Ryan said. "I think he must have got hit in the chest and broke his nose."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20110926_jets_sanchez_to_play_through_broken_nose

..that game was gift wrapped for the Raiders, Cro flagged 4 times for holding and only 1 of them was borderline legit...if you give any team enough chances to move the ball eventually they will move it, like Mcfaddens TD run that never should have happened because a bogus flag on Cro on 3rd and 25 gave them a 1st down Mad Mad Mad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 27th 2011, 2:15 am

I didn't watch the game so don't put too much into this statement-- on LT's huge catch and run that got down to the 1, there were PLENTY of possible holding calls by Jets WRs. Just sayin'

It was probably slanted, probably a lot of BS, but it usually goes both ways is all I'm saying.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 27th 2011, 3:11 am

KWicK78 wrote:I didn't watch the game so don't put too much into this statement-- on LT's huge catch and run that got down to the 1, there were PLENTY of possible holding calls by Jets WRs. Just sayin'

It was probably slanted, probably a lot of BS, but it usually goes both ways is all I'm saying.

well, when the announcers both review the plays after the penalty and both confirm there should have never been a flag thrown, i dont know what else to say...the Raiders had another gift given to them on 3rd and a mile when Campbell had to throw the ball away and Mo Wilkerson was in his face, Mo barely even brushed him, didnt even knock him down but the Refs throw a flag for personal foul? lol, but Sanchez is sacked by his facemask and gets a broken nose and nobody throws a flag...i highly doubt all these were coincidences, the Jets were clearly in "blowout mode" leading 17-7 when all the BS flags started flying, noticbly when the Raiders had the ball in 3rd and 20+ situations that they didnt convert, conveniently a flag would come out and give them a 1st down pale
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 27th 2011, 10:50 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:I didn't watch the game so don't put too much into this statement-- on LT's huge catch and run that got down to the 1, there were PLENTY of possible holding calls by Jets WRs. Just sayin'

well, when the announcers both review the plays after the penalty and both confirm there should have never been a flag thrown, i dont know what else to say...the Raiders had another gift given to them on 3rd and a mile when Campbell had to throw the ball away and Mo Wilkerson was in his face, Mo barely even brushed him, didnt even knock him down but the Refs throw a flag for personal foul? lol, but Sanchez is sacked by his facemask and gets a broken nose and nobody throws a flag...i highly doubt all these were coincidences, the Jets were clearly in "blowout mode" leading 17-7 when all the BS flags started flying, noticbly when the Raiders had the ball in 3rd and 20+ situations that they didnt convert, conveniently a flag would come out and give them a 1st down pale

Well I didn't watch and I'm not trying to discredit you. Sometimes you just get fucked in the ass.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down