Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

+4
BaltRavensFan20
tubbs51
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad Empty Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 25th 2011, 10:50 pm

We should get a squad going on Battlefield 3. Who has a Xbox 360 and Battlefield 3?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MaddMatter October 25th 2011, 11:05 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:We should get a squad going on Battlefield 3. Who has a Xbox 360 and Battlefield 3?

Whos got PS3?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 26th 2011, 4:12 am

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:We should get a squad going on Battlefield 3. Who has a Xbox 360 and Battlefield 3?

Whos got PS3?

Little asian kids in japan.... Americans buy American. MS FTW!!!11!!1!1!!11!

@Hurp: i have an xbox and BF3. idk if youre still on my friends list cause i cleaned it out a few weeks back but my gamertag is tubbs51
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 26th 2011, 10:35 am

tubbs51 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Whos got PS3?

@Hurp: i have an xbox and BF3. idk if youre still on my friends list cause i cleaned it out a few weeks back but my gamertag is tubbs51

NIGGA I DRIVE A FUCKING FORD, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 26th 2011, 11:59 am

MaddMatt wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Whos got PS3?

WHAT WILL THIS DO FOR DETROIT?!?!?!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 October 26th 2011, 6:01 pm

Hurp and Tubbs, I would join, but I wont be getting BF3 till later, so I can join then later on, but not at the moment.

Oh, and I drive a Subaru in case anyone cares (certain models are made in america, so I'll have to check my vin #)
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 27th 2011, 12:40 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Hurp and Tubbs, I would join, but I wont be getting BF3 till later, so I can join then later on, but not at the moment.

Oh, and I drive a Subaru in case anyone cares (certain models are made in america, so I'll have to check my vin #)

Lol ok well I think I have you on Xbox either way. Tubbs, I'll check later tomorrow if I got you, if not I'll add you. I haven't played much multiplayer though, I've been pretty into the Campaign mode
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 27th 2011, 12:59 am

MaddMatt wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Whos got PS3?

a Suzuki...

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad Tumblr_l8nu0iLgvX1qzx2fh_thumb

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles October 27th 2011, 3:47 am

all talk no action, i seen you niggaz on all the time when im playing bf3 but your not inviting me...

DAMN NO RESPECT AROUND HERE
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 27th 2011, 11:17 am

MyDirtyDangles wrote:all talk no action, i seen you niggaz on all the time when im playing bf3 but your not inviting me...

DAMN NO RESPECT AROUND HERE

That was yesterday when I was playing Campaign! Bitch I'll play with you tonight with Tubbs if you want <3
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 27th 2011, 8:02 pm

Wow does EA really suck at shit. Servers are constantly down. Shouldn't they know better?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 27th 2011, 8:12 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Wow does EA really suck at shit. Servers are constantly down. Shouldn't they know better?

They seem to be back now which is nice
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 October 27th 2011, 11:07 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Wow does EA really suck at shit. Servers are constantly down. Shouldn't they know better?

Its not just EA, Turn 10 is going through the same crap wth Forza 4. I was playing tonight and their servers were down again, you could race in user created lobbies, but the rivals mode, auction house, and leaderboard stuff I think was down.... One of the reasons why I hate new games.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 28th 2011, 12:12 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Its not just EA, Turn 10 is going through the same crap wth Forza 4. I was playing tonight and their servers were down again, you could race in user created lobbies, but the rivals mode, auction house, and leaderboard stuff I think was down.... One of the reasons why I hate new games.....

I don't think certain companies prepare for the amount of users they'll get. Then they have their servers crash and boom, everyone's mad
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 28th 2011, 12:55 am

FYI BF3 Players: Watch out for hacked lobbies... I was just in one where everyone was reset to rank 0 in the game. Its not permanent. Its just that lobby.

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 28th 2011, 12:58 am

tubbs51 wrote:FYI BF3 Players: Watch out for hacked lobbies... I was just in one where everyone was reset to rank 0 in the game. Its not permanent. Its just that lobby.

Fucking hate people who do that. I guess the lowering of the rank to zero is just to even it up. But still, annoying and stupid.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 28th 2011, 2:08 am

Got disconnected 5 times tonight before I said FUCK YOU EA and quit.

WHAT THE FUCK

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant October 28th 2011, 10:37 am

tubbs51 wrote:FYI BF3 Players: Watch out for hacked lobbies... I was just in one where everyone was reset to rank 0 in the game. Its not permanent. Its just that lobby.

Thats a server issue bro.

You can't hack an EA game. They have a "copy" of the game on the server and if anyone with a pirated copy that's been altered or modded tries to play won't be able to because they'll get locked out of the server.

It's kind of why people have to try and stop giving EA so much shit. Them running their own servers essentially makes them "hack proof".
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 October 28th 2011, 6:10 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

I don't think certain companies prepare for the amount of users they'll get. Then they have their servers crash and boom, everyone's mad

Wasnt this one of the points of the Beta though? So that EA could figure out if their servers could handle the amount of players?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 October 28th 2011, 11:22 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Wasnt this one of the points of the Beta though? So that EA could figure out if their servers could handle the amount of players?

i would hope so...

Lag is a horribly prevalent issue in BF3 MP... Earlier on Tehran Highway (notorious for lag) my guy was getting stuck on stairs when trying to go up them... Shit got me killed a half dozen times already...

I think i'm going to take a break from BF3 MP to cool down. I'm very competitive so i get angry when stupid shit happens (TDM spawn bullshit, Lag, sniper rifles). And i yell and complain alot admittedly...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 29th 2011, 3:09 am

tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

i would hope so...

Lag is a horribly prevalent issue in BF3 MP... Earlier on Tehran Highway (notorious for lag) my guy was getting stuck on stairs when trying to go up them... Shit got me killed a half dozen times already...

I think i'm going to take a break from BF3 MP to cool down. I'm very competitive so i get angry when stupid shit happens (TDM spawn bullshit, Lag, sniper rifles). And i yell and complain alot admittedly...

MDD can vouch for me yelling a lot playing BF3. When we were playing, I got kicked from a server right before the game would have ended and also had a point where there were no graphics on my screen (such as map or score or cross hairs). Servers are an issue. Other than that, I'm in love with the game.

Tubbs I recommend you play the Campaign instead then. It's very good
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 29th 2011, 12:18 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

i would hope so...

I would challenge you to a "get pissed a bitch at the game" off. But you have Xbox. I would cuss the fuck out of people on Black Ops. Oh boy, good thing is, that doesn't happen NEARLY as much in BF3. Even though right now I've got like a .9 K/D ratio. But fuck it, I'm learning.

I think Xbox has more lag than the PS3. Because you guys talk about lag all the time and I've only seen it lag like once every 3 or 4 matches.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 29th 2011, 2:55 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

i would hope so...

I would challenge you to a "get pissed a bitch at the game" off. But you have Xbox. I would cuss the fuck out of people on Black Ops. Oh boy, good thing is, that doesn't happen NEARLY as much in BF3. Even though right now I've got like a .9 K/D ratio. But fuck it, I'm learning.

I think Xbox has more lag than the PS3. Because you guys talk about lag all the time and I've only seen it lag like once every 3 or 4 matches.

Naa not all the time. But it does happen and you do get kicked out of a game sometimes
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 29th 2011, 3:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Naa not all the time. But it does happen and you do get kicked out of a game sometimes

Yeah that getting disconnected bullshit is bullshit. Fucking EA gotta step their game up doe!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget October 29th 2011, 7:45 pm

just got the game and am really bad. i dont really get the maps and what i should do yet. only played 2 matches.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next