Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

+4
BaltRavensFan20
tubbs51
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad - Page 4 Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 4th 2012, 10:09 am

MyDirtyDangles wrote:twas a fine night of trolling with you sir.

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad - Page 4 71332804

insane troll

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad - Page 4 14058709
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2012, 2:10 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Holy Crap, whats with all the downloading of updates? I took and installed both disks to my HDD, then I had to download a major forever long update, then I went to play campain, and I had to downlaod another major long update (the 2 GB) one for multplayer and apparantly a little of campain..... ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY THE GAME!!! Did you guys have all these updates too?

I was actually forced to switch to PS3 Battlefield because of that. I didn't have the space and apparently I guess it's illegal or something to sell hard drives in Canada because nobody has any. So ya, PS3 guys on here, I got a PS3 now. Won't be playing on it till tomorrow but I'll add you guys and we can kick some vagina
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 9th 2012, 2:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Holy Crap, whats with all the downloading of updates? I took and installed both disks to my HDD, then I had to download a major forever long update, then I went to play campain, and I had to downlaod another major long update (the 2 GB) one for multplayer and apparantly a little of campain..... ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY THE GAME!!! Did you guys have all these updates too?

I was actually forced to switch to PS3 Battlefield because of that. I didn't have the space and apparently I guess it's illegal or something to sell hard drives in Canada because nobody has any. So ya, PS3 guys on here, I got a PS3 now. Won't be playing on it till tomorrow but I'll add you guys and we can kick some vagina

You actually switched to the 3? Damn, times are a changing when Hurp gets a PS3. You're the second guy I know that I would consider a "Pro Xbox" guy to switch to PS3.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2012, 3:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

You actually switched to the 3? Damn, times are a changing when Hurp gets a PS3. You're the second guy I know that I would consider a "Pro Xbox" guy to switch to PS3.

Naa it's not a big deal. I had a PS2, I only got an Xbox because I didn't have one before. I still like my Xbox but damn, I'm gonna buy a whole new Xbox just for addition memory. I figured I got a job now so I can afford this. Got a good deal too, 320GB system for $199. Comes with MW3 LOL. I bought BF3 and MLB 12: The Show for it. BTW, does the system come with a mic?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 9th 2012, 3:19 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Naa it's not a big deal. I had a PS2, I only got an Xbox because I didn't have one before. I still like my Xbox but damn, I'm gonna buy a whole new Xbox just for addition memory. I figured I got a job now so I can afford this. Got a good deal too, 320GB system for $199. Comes with MW3 LOL. I bought BF3 and MLB 12: The Show for it. BTW, does the system come with a mic?

Mine didn't, but I got mine years ago, I don't know about the newer ones.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2012, 4:16 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Sheeeet, you know of any good mics I can buy for cheap?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 9th 2012, 5:25 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Sheeeet, you know of any good mics I can buy for cheap?

Uhh, I think Rocketfish or whatever they're called had one for 30, but I don't know if I'd call it a "good mic". It got the job done until it died lol.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 10th 2012, 9:12 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Oh so thats why you havent been playing BF3 for awhile.. How much memory did you have? Awhile back I had bought a 250 GB hard drive. But I stiill have the old style 360, not the newer ones. Why didnt you just buy a harddrive off of amazon?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 10th 2012, 11:58 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Oh so thats why you havent been playing BF3 for awhile.. How much memory did you have? Awhile back I had bought a 250 GB hard drive. But I stiill have the old style 360, not the newer ones. Why didnt you just buy a harddrive off of amazon?

Meh I figured if I was gonna spend a bunch, I might as well just get a PS3 so that I can play with people that only have PS3. Plus I wanted to try The Show and plus plus, I hate buying things online
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4