Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Bravo Desean Jackson

+4
EPICxPENGUIN69
ccdog23
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
8 posters

Go down

Bravo Desean Jackson Empty Bravo Desean Jackson

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 20th 2011, 10:36 pm

You gained 50 yards then lost it all because you decided to be a douche and taunt the other team. Bravo, keep up the good work
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Bravo Desean Jackson Empty Re: Bravo Desean Jackson

Post  MaddMatter November 20th 2011, 11:08 pm

It's what he does best, be a little cocky bastard.

I use to like the guy cause he was a short guy, but fuck him. I hate guys like him that make it all about them. You'd never see Larry, Calvin or Andre do something that fucking stupid.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 20th 2011, 11:25 pm

I hate Desean more than any other player in the league.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 20th 2011, 11:57 pm

pride comes before the fall. he isnt going to get a contract from a team that is in contention because his attitude
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 21st 2011, 12:02 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:pride comes before the fall. he isnt going to get a contract from a team that is in contention because his attitude
That was my first thought,this dude makes plays like this and the one against the Cowboys a couple years ago and he wants money?He's so fucking stupid.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 21st 2011, 12:19 am

Guys he's a really good player, he isnt a T.O. he's just immature. I hope we do pay him, he's our 4th or 5th lowest paid wide reciever on our team. Its sad because we wont resign him. He's a talent and he's the type of guy who you love when he's on your team but hate if he's against you.

Lets get to the bigger point: A taunt takes away everything on the play? This is professional sports not pee wee ball. Are we really that afriad to hurt people's feelings?
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 21st 2011, 12:39 am

Thadden wrote: He's a talent and he's the type of guy who you love when he's on your team but hate if he's against you.
I can't agree with that.Wouldn't want him on the Cowboys honestly.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 21st 2011, 12:49 am

Thadden wrote:Guys he's a really good player, he isnt a T.O. he's just immature. I hope we do pay him, he's our 4th or 5th lowest paid wide reciever on our team. Its sad because we wont resign him. He's a talent and he's the type of guy who you love when he's on your team but hate if he's against you.

Lets get to the bigger point: A taunt takes away everything on the play? This is professional sports not pee wee ball. Are we really that afriad to hurt people's feelings?

Thadden, no. Suh is a type of player that you hate but would love on your team. Desean is just a little immature jerk. I would take TO/Moss type of ego before I ever took Deseans type of ego.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 21st 2011, 12:53 am

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:Guys he's a really good player, he isnt a T.O. he's just immature. I hope we do pay him, he's our 4th or 5th lowest paid wide reciever on our team. Its sad because we wont resign him. He's a talent and he's the type of guy who you love when he's on your team but hate if he's against you.

Thadden, no. Suh is a type of player that you hate but would love on your team. Desean is just a little immature jerk. I would take TO/Moss type of ego before I ever took Deseans type of ego.
This is what I was getting at,Desean may not have done it yet but for all you know he could be one of the next T.O. type guys that wreck teams.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 21st 2011, 6:15 am

In the right situation you can get him to act mature... Some coach thats good at correcting player personality issues...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 November 21st 2011, 5:56 pm

Looks like we have the next T.O./Ocho in the making....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 21st 2011, 8:36 pm

Im telling you, he's not T.O. he's an immature kid though and thats his biggest problems. T.O. set out to destroy our locker room, when/if the big problems start with Jackson, itll get ugly but he won't try to destroy the team. The Eagles are the ones being unfair. They said if he came to training camp they would negotiate a new contract. According to Eagles sources, they've negotiated a whopping 1 time. He's outplayed his contract so pay him, unless of course Rosenhaus asks for insane money. I'll take his celebrations (because I enjoy them) but taunting to the point of flipping the ball was very dumb.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 21st 2011, 9:02 pm

Thadden wrote:Im telling you, he's not T.O. he's an immature kid though and thats his biggest problems. T.O. set out to destroy our locker room, when/if the big problems start with Jackson, itll get ugly but he won't try to destroy the team. The Eagles are the ones being unfair. They said if he came to training camp they would negotiate a new contract. According to Eagles sources, they've negotiated a whopping 1 time. He's outplayed his contract so pay him, unless of course Rosenhaus asks for insane money. I'll take his celebrations (because I enjoy them) but taunting to the point of flipping the ball was very dumb.
There's really no way of you knowing that though,when T.O. was in Dallas those first few years you never would have imagined he would become a distraction and he did.Him being immature is exactly the kind of personality that could turn into a T.O.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 21st 2011, 10:02 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
Thadden wrote:Im telling you, he's not T.O. he's an immature kid though and thats his biggest problems. T.O. set out to destroy our locker room, when/if the big problems start with Jackson, itll get ugly but he won't try to destroy the team. The Eagles are the ones being unfair. They said if he came to training camp they would negotiate a new contract. According to Eagles sources, they've negotiated a whopping 1 time. He's outplayed his contract so pay him, unless of course Rosenhaus asks for insane money. I'll take his celebrations (because I enjoy them) but taunting to the point of flipping the ball was very dumb.
There's really no way of you knowing that though,when T.O. was in Dallas those first few years you never would have imagined he would become a distraction and he did.Him being immature is exactly the kind of personality that could turn into a T.O.
Actually there was evidence that he could have been a distraction. He destroyed the 49ers & Eagles locker rooms.

T.O. had been widely known as a jerk, an egotistical maniac who put himself in front of the team.
Do you hear DeSean saying "I love me some me?"
It is entirely possible that DeSean could pull a T.O. but I dont think he's like that. Is he arrogant? Yeah. Is he a jerk? Yeah. Is he immature? Absolutely. But I dont think he would try to screw over his friends in order to get a new contract. I could see him getting in an ugly battle with the front office but I dont think he'll try to hurt his friends to get it.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant November 22nd 2011, 11:01 am

ccdog23 wrote:
Thadden wrote: He's a talent and he's the type of guy who you love when he's on your team but hate if he's against you.
I can't agree with that.Wouldn't want him on the Cowboys honestly.

You're biased though. A Cowboys fan would never willingly accept an Eagles player. Hell, I bet you were pissed when you got T.O.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 22nd 2011, 4:11 pm

Lets get to the big point though. The rule is ridiculous. Because of that penalty, it would have been 15 yards from the end of the play. It was brought all the way back though because of off-setting penalties because the Giants had a penalty. If the Giants hadn't had a penalty, the Eagles would have been penalized and would have the ball taken back 15 yards. Because of the off-setting penaltes, it automautically erased the play and brought the ball back to the 5 yard line. So in the end, the Giants benefited from being penalized. They have to change that rule.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 22nd 2011, 6:02 pm

Thadden wrote:Lets get to the big point though. The rule is ridiculous. Because of that penalty, it would have been 15 yards from the end of the play. It was brought all the way back though because of off-setting penalties because the Giants had a penalty. If the Giants hadn't had a penalty, the Eagles would have been penalized and would have the ball taken back 15 yards. Because of the off-setting penaltes, it automautically erased the play and brought the ball back to the 5 yard line. So in the end, the Giants benefited from being penalized. They have to change that rule.

Or Jackson could act with some class and not getting penalized and therefore, the ball would have been advanced after the catch Very Happy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 22nd 2011, 10:30 pm

Yes we all agree, I just think the rule is F'd up. Because there was a penalty we lost all of the yardage but if it was just his penalty on us, we would have had a 1st down and wouldve only lost 15 yards.

Also not to bring the refs into it but did you see that ref giving Eli a high five after a touchdown. Thats grounds for ejection on Eli's part. No touching the refs. So much for being impartial refs.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 23rd 2011, 12:35 am

i remember brandon stokely getting ejected for "hitting" a ref.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant November 23rd 2011, 10:10 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:i remember brandon stokely getting ejected for "hitting" a ref.

Why weren't half the Ravens and Bengals team ejected for crushing the ref on Sunday? lol.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 23rd 2011, 10:24 am

Mutant wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:i remember brandon stokely getting ejected for "hitting" a ref.

Why weren't half the Ravens and Bengals team ejected for crushing the ref on Sunday? lol.

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down