Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

ncaa 13

+2
S
EPICxPENGUIN69
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ncaa 13 Empty ncaa 13

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 17th 2012, 5:01 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

ncaa 13 Empty Re: ncaa 13

Post  S April 17th 2012, 5:07 pm

S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 17th 2012, 5:13 pm

they seem like fairly big changes considering
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 17th 2012, 5:26 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:they seem like fairly big changes considering
That it's ea yea i know. Did you see the full webcast?
http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/1/playbook-gameplay
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 17th 2012, 5:46 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:

OH MAN PUMP FAKES!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 17th 2012, 5:51 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:

OH MAN PUMP FAKES!
shovel passes!
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 17th 2012, 6:00 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:

no I didnt. I, unlike most people, have class. I read the article I posted and spent the rest of my time on guitar center.com looking at multi track recorders.

anyway

the defensive alignment caught my eye, Id like to see or them clarify what they mean (I play defense so I like defense to be accurately represented)

The passing stuff is interesting, the 430 catch animations sounds like BS to me, its probably 34 and the rest are just the same catches just with a minute change.

If they have these new stuff pan out WITH a rebuilt dynasty mode, maybe I rent it.

Madden definitely will be a waste of money this year
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 17th 2012, 6:30 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:

no I didnt. I, unlike most people, have class. I read the article I posted and spent the rest of my time on guitar center.com looking at multi track recorders.

anyway

the defensive alignment caught my eye, Id like to see or them clarify what they mean (I play defense so I like defense to be accurately represented)

The passing stuff is interesting, the 430 catch animations sounds like BS to me, its probably 34 and the rest are just the same catches just with a minute change.

If they have these new stuff pan out WITH a rebuilt dynasty mode, maybe I rent it.

Defensive alignment, they went over it in that webcast I posted. Talked about the corner who would play on the right side would line up on the WR in slot if both WR's were on the left even in zone and would follow the WR over to the opposite side and the defense would adjust there zones.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 17th 2012, 7:14 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:

anyway

Defensive alignment, they went over it in that webcast I posted. Talked about the corner who would play on the right side would line up on the WR in slot if both WR's were on the left even in zone and would follow the WR over to the opposite side and the defense would adjust there zones.

I care more about the DL and LB so they can stop the run. Making sure the NT is in the right gap, etc.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 18th 2012, 1:51 pm

I like the "read and react" shit.

Hopefully it actually works.

But then again it is EA.

I'm also worried about the shovel pass. What exactly triggers it? I mean am I going to shovel pass to my WR running a shallow crossing route every time?

Hopefully the new catch animations and shit work to. But Read and React is where I want to see improvements, fucking DBs running my route, get the fuck outta here.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 18th 2012, 2:04 pm

MaddMatt wrote:I like the "read and react" shit.

But then again it is EA.

I'm also worried about the shovel pass. What exactly triggers it? I mean am I going to shovel pass to my WR running a shallow crossing route every time?

Hopefully the new catch animations and shit work to. But Read and React is where I want to see improvements, fucking DBs running my route, get the fuck outta here.

apparently shovel passes start when you are either in brett favre running crazy mode or when you run a designed shovel pass play.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 18th 2012, 4:30 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:

But then again it is EA.

apparently shovel passes start when you are either in brett favre running crazy mode or when you run a designed shovel pass play.
I think I heard them say there was no shovel pass play.
I assume that the shovel pass will trigger if your right in front of the receiver, instead of beaming a ball when the receiver is 2 feet in front of you.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 18th 2012, 4:33 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:

But then again it is EA.

I assume that the shovel pass will trigger if your right in front of the receiver, instead of beaming a ball when the receiver is 2 feet in front of you.

edit: Apparently the hide button doesnt actually work... FML
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 18th 2012, 4:35 pm

Thadden wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:
EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:

But then again it is EA.

edit: Apparently the hide button doesnt actually work... FML
lol I accidentally typed in the quote. I fixed it.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 18th 2012, 6:53 pm

The shovel pass is just a bit of stuff to help ease the frustration (on my part especially) of getting sacked before you could get the ball away

last year you would be scrambling left and you have a guy right in front of you...and instead you do a crazy spin thing and get sacked in the process

this year it appears you scramble and instead of queing some weird throwing motion you just toss it like a shovel pass which seems pretty cool.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 18th 2012, 7:24 pm

I think the read and react will help my game. I don't know if Thadden noticed when we played, but I like the short/intermediate timing throws, get the ball out quick. Rush up the middle, rush off tackle, counters. Shit like that. I think the only time I really try to go deep is off a playaction (that should be fixed this year)

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 18th 2012, 8:18 pm

MaddMatt wrote:I think the read and react will help my game. I don't know if Thadden noticed when we played, but I like the short/intermediate timing throws, get the ball out quick. Rush up the middle, rush off tackle, counters. Shit like that. I think the only time I really try to go deep is off a playaction (that should be fixed this year)
I dont remember how you played it but I think I went mostly with runs, passes out of the flats and screens. I like NCAA more than madden but both have pretty shitty passing games. If I could, I'd prefer to run a more pure west coast offense (with decent amount of runs as well). Short to intermediate passes with recievers catching in stride and getting the YAC. Hopefully this will help fix it
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 18th 2012, 8:47 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:I think the read and react will help my game. I don't know if Thadden noticed when we played, but I like the short/intermediate timing throws, get the ball out quick. Rush up the middle, rush off tackle, counters. Shit like that. I think the only time I really try to go deep is off a playaction (that should be fixed this year)
I dont remember how you played it but I think I went mostly with runs, passes out of the flats and screens. I like NCAA more than madden but both have pretty shitty passing games. If I could, I'd prefer to run a more pure west coast offense (with decent amount of runs as well). Short to intermediate passes with recievers catching in stride and getting the YAC. Hopefully this will help fix it

Exactly what I want.

My favorite formation is the I. 2 Wr's a Te and good ole FULLBACK BABY!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 18th 2012, 8:54 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:

Exactly what I want.

I like single back, 2 te formations and break it up with 2 back or 3 back formations
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 18th 2012, 8:54 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:

Exactly what I want.

Not exactly west coast formation but I love using my fullback. Can block, catch and run in short yardage. I loved when the Eagles had Leonard Weaver, the guy was a monster. If he hadnt gotten injured there is no end to what he couldve done. Guy could block like a beast, had great hands and ran like a powerfull running back. Loved that guy. No doubt that if he never had gotten hurt the fullback position would be more common now, not by much but 2-3 more teams would have one because they are great assets in the passing game.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter April 18th 2012, 9:03 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:

Exactly what I want.

Not exactly west coast formation but I love using my fullback. Can block, catch and run in short yardage. I loved when the Eagles had Leonard Weaver, the guy was a monster. If he hadnt gotten injured there is no end to what he couldve done. Guy could block like a beast, had great hands and ran like a powerfull running back. Loved that guy. No doubt that if he never had gotten hurt the fullback position would be more common now, not by much but 2-3 more teams would have one because they are great assets in the passing game.

Yeah. I know the I isn't west coast, but I like the short/intermediate passes, with a TE to help in the run game. I like to mix it up.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden April 18th 2012, 9:16 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:

Exactly what I want.

Yeah. I know the I isn't west coast, but I like the short/intermediate passes, with a TE to help in the run game. I like to mix it up.
I do a little bit of everything, sometimes I go goal line. Most of the time run out of it, and then go playaction. I dont use it often but it works most of the time.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 18th 2012, 10:24 pm

no one gives a shit about what kind of offense you fruit cups run
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 24th 2012, 8:59 pm

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/features

idk why they have such wide windows between fucking releasing info out

april 17? i think was the last one about game play and we need to wait til may 7th for dynasty info?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 24th 2012, 8:59 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/features

idk why they have such wide windows between fucking releasing info out

april 17? i think was the last one about game play and we need to wait til may 7th for dynasty info?

It's probably because they started working on the Dynasty stuff April 17th lol
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum