Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Walking Dead

+2
S
HurpDurpHurray
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Walking Dead  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walking Dead

Post  S March 31st 2014, 12:19 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Cheesiest fucking line to end the season. Come on guys, you're better than that
yeah that was poor lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 31st 2014, 4:56 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Cheesiest fucking line to end the season. Come on guys, you're better than that
yeah that was poor lol

didn't think it was that cheesy, regardless I thought it was a good way to end the season.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 18th 2014, 6:11 pm

So I started watching this on Netflix. It's pretty good.

Just started the 2nd episode of season 2, so right after Carl got shot. And I pretty much want all these women to die, I hate them all. That blonde chick (andrea?) and the old bitch with the short hair cut. I have a feeling the old guys gonna die and the black guy to (t-dog?) Either way, I feel like all these people are gonna die. I think Darl is the best character so far.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 18th 2014, 11:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:So I started watching this on Netflix. It's pretty good.

Just started the 2nd episode of season 2, so right after Carl got shot. And I pretty much want all these women to die, I hate them all. That blonde chick (andrea?) and the old bitch with the short hair cut. I have a feeling the old guys gonna die and the black guy to (t-dog?) Either way, I feel like all these people are gonna die. I think Darl is the best character so far.

Oh Matt. Oh you'll see. You'll see what happens. But just some advice: Try to tough it through season 2, because it gets better after that season. Season 2 is the worst by far because they dragged it out too far just so they could make more money
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 19th 2014, 10:07 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Oh Matt. Oh you'll see. You'll see what happens. But just some advice: Try to tough it through season 2, because it gets better after that season. Season 2 is the worst by far because they dragged it out too far just so they could make more money

So the show is the shit? So far it's good, but not great. I like the story line so far, but some of these characters just piss me off.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 19th 2014, 10:47 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

So the show is the shit? So far it's good, but not great. I like the story line so far, but some of these characters just piss me off.

No just season 2
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 19th 2014, 2:00 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No just season 2

Hurp, there is a difference between being The Shit and just being Shit.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 19th 2014, 10:24 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No just season 2

I will also vouch and say this show gets better and is really good. And yes there are characters that will just make you wish they die next lol.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 19th 2014, 10:49 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No just season 2

What I am saying Matt is season 2 is shit, overall the show is the shit
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 20th 2014, 3:33 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

No just season 2

What I am saying Matt is season 2 is shit, overall the show is the shit

I was just being an asshole lol.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 24th 2014, 7:23 pm

Oh look, they find the little girl. Maybe now they'll get off this stupid ass farm.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 24th 2014, 11:58 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Oh look, they find the little girl. Maybe now they'll get off this stupid ass farm.

You're almost through Matt. Just a few more episodes... I think
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 25th 2014, 12:21 am

I got to the episode where Rick killed the 2 guys in the bar and called it quits for the day. I can see how they dragged the story out. It's like "lets look for sophia"...6 episodes later "she was in the barn the whole time!"

Fuck. At least Daryl took an arrow and a bullet to the dome and still keeps on kicking, like a boss.

I question the longevity of this series though, They just finished season 4 correct? How long can they keep this going before people get pissed? I hope they don't pull a Resident Evil and just keep making episodes until it sucks. (Resident Evil stopped being good after 3, talk about the sequel not being as good as the original, over and over and over and over again)

Edit: The development of the characters is weird in season 2
Most of the main charecters don't seem to develop much outside of a couple.

I still hate Andrea, shes fucking psycho wish she would die.
Shayne: You go from kind of rooting for him to hating him in every episode.
Glenn: He's got a chick good for him.
Carl: You kind of see the "We're in a fucked world" type of development from him
Daryl: You see the tough side of him in season one and the caring side of him in season 2- Best developed character in my opinion

Everyone else is pretty much the same. Daryl is pretty much the only real character that has developed. Kind of irritating.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 26th 2014, 12:57 am

MaddMatter wrote:I got to the episode where Rick killed the 2 guys in the bar and called it quits for the day. I can see how they dragged the story out. It's like "lets look for sophia"...6 episodes later "she was in the barn the whole time!"

Fuck. At least Daryl took an arrow and a bullet to the dome and still keeps on kicking, like a boss.

I question the longevity of this series though, They just finished season 4 correct? How long can they keep this going before people get pissed? I hope they don't pull a Resident Evil and just keep making episodes until it sucks. (Resident Evil stopped being good after 3, talk about the sequel not being as good as the original, over and over and over and over again)

Carl: You kind of see the "We're in a fucked world" type of development from him
Daryl: You see the tough side of him in season one and the caring side of him in season 2- Best developed character in my opinion

Everyone else is pretty much the same. Daryl is pretty much the only real character that has developed. Kind of irritating.

You'll see that get better after season 2. Again, they dragged season 2 out too far and it gets boring. I'm guessing by now you saw the episode where they have to pull the zombie out of the well? And basically that is the entire episode? Come on guys.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2014, 2:13 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I got to the episode where Rick killed the 2 guys in the bar and called it quits for the day. I can see how they dragged the story out. It's like "lets look for sophia"...6 episodes later "she was in the barn the whole time!"

You'll see that get better after season 2. Again, they dragged season 2 out too far and it gets boring. I'm guessing by now you saw the episode where they have to pull the zombie out of the well? And basically that is the entire episode? Come on guys.

Yeah that was pointless, pull the zombie out of the well, but just have him break in half and go back in the well. Season 2 isn't as dark as the first season. I wonder when season 4 will be on netflix.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 26th 2014, 8:45 pm

Aww shit, Shane just got kilt

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 31st 2014, 8:15 pm

Just got the guns. I'm going to have to find a way to watch season 4, without buying anything.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 1st 2014, 10:17 am

MaddMatter wrote:Just got the guns. I'm going to have to find a way to watch season 4, without buying anything.

Well there's always piracy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB June 3rd 2014, 5:36 am

projectfreetv
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 26th 2014, 6:01 pm

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 26th 2014, 9:51 pm

Oh my lord. That trailer was off the shits
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 28th 2014, 12:19 am

S wrote:Oh my lord. That trailer was off the shits

Even the thing with what's her face at the end. They're like "ohhhh no we didn't forget about her"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2