Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

MJD on the Block?

Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty MJD on the Block?

Post  MaddMatter on August 21st 2012, 7:17 pm

Rumors are starting to fly. I'll get a link when there's one up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

MJD on the Block? HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  Pintsizedjark on August 21st 2012, 7:48 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Rumors are starting to fly. I'll get a link when there's one up.

don't worry, he'll somehow end up on the Patriots

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

MJD on the Block? Forumsigi

Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 21st 2012, 7:50 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Rumors are starting to fly. I'll get a link when there's one up.

don't worry, he'll somehow end up on the Patriots

for some reason i believe it...and somehow the Patriots will only have to give up a "conditional" 7th rounder to obtain him Rolling Eyes

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MJD on the Block? Muhammadjihad_medium
MJD on the Block? Sheldon
MJD on the Block? FrnXxyM
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  S on August 21st 2012, 7:53 pm

Jags are retarded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 24
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  Pintsizedjark on August 21st 2012, 7:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Rumors are starting to fly. I'll get a link when there's one up.

don't worry, he'll somehow end up on the Patriots

for some reason i believe it...and somehow the Patriots will only have to give up a "conditional" 7th rounder to obtain him Rolling Eyes

Bill is a mastermind

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

MJD on the Block? Forumsigi

Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 22nd 2012, 12:22 am

Hold outs dont work...ever

I cant remember a player being the same after holding out
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 22nd 2012, 6:27 pm

The jags do realize that he basically IS their offense, or are they just THAT stupid? I'll settle for the latter.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 29
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 22nd 2012, 7:58 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:The jags do realize that he basically IS their offense, or are they just THAT stupid? I'll settle for the latter.....

Well maybe they'll get some pieces in return to make an offense? But ya, it's basically not only their offense, but they're team. I mean, I don't think fans are going to games to go watch Blaine Gabbart. It's for that classy motherfucker MJD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MJD on the Block? BonyAnyCorydorascatfish
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on August 22nd 2012, 8:08 pm

personally i dont blame the Jags, he signed a HUGE contract 3 years ago and all he has done is live up to it, they paid him for what he has done, im sure if the Jags didnt think he could get 13-1600 yards a season they wouldnt have given him 36 million dollars...MJD needs to play out his contract and i hope to hell that the stupid front office the Jets have dont go signing this no cartilage in the knees jerk, i dont want him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MJD on the Block? Muhammadjihad_medium
MJD on the Block? Sheldon
MJD on the Block? FrnXxyM
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

MJD on the Block? Empty Re: MJD on the Block?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum