Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Video Game Reviews

+9
tubbs51
scrimmage
Soarindude02
MaddMatter
Pintsizedjark
BaltRavensFan20
SteelersJMB
at23steelers
AliForeman74
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video Game Reviews - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Game Reviews

Post  George_the_Kat May 23rd 2011, 11:23 pm

I picked up LA Noire today. I've made it to Vice today so I've played quite a bit and it's a good game. I think I would give it an 8.5/10.
George_the_Kat
George_the_Kat

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  AliForeman74 June 4th 2011, 4:45 pm

Dragon Age Origins, although I've yet to beat the game, I give it a 9.5/10, I love this game! Very Happy
AliForeman74
AliForeman74

Street Cred : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 4th 2011, 5:00 pm

a pre release review.... cause no matter what happens its not gonna change Razz

TESV: Skyrim: 10/10
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 4th 2011, 8:33 pm

AliForeman74 wrote:Dragon Age Origins, although I've yet to beat the game, I give it a 9.5/10, I love this game! Very Happy
I loved the first one and the big DLC. I was excited for the 2nd one and it sucked. They use the same 3 caves over and over and other stupid shortcuts. You cant customize your follower's weapons or armor and most of the intricate modifcations have been removed and instead offer a dumbed down version.

Didnt even finish it. Got half way through and traded it in. Garbage.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 4th 2011, 10:48 pm

VERY dissapointed with L.A Noire. I played it for a little bit and lost interest. I can't find myself bored enough to play it, which is sad. Ill probably get into it later, but for now, extremely dissapointed. Bought the game a couple weeks ago, played it the first two days, and was just, bored. I guess I am more of a GTA guy then a L.A Noire guy.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB June 5th 2011, 1:45 am

Should've tried playing it early on and then if you didn't like it could've just returned it or sold it to someone who hadn't bought the game yet, unless you decide to give it another change then nvm lol.

Been playin Assasin's Creed Brotherhood, bought it for like $20 and the mulitiplayer ain't all that bad but is repetitive after awhile but can still be entertaining when playing with the right ppl.

Story mode ain't too bad and I actually feel like doing all the side missions as well because it just brings for a pretty good gaming experience.

PLEASE Don't be a douche once reading this but I did hear that the ending is terrible lol, really don't mind but rather play it and get dissapointed/content with the ending instead of hearing it and then not really having any fun with the game. Although I'm sure by asking there's going to be one person that posts it in Caps or something that'll catch my eye.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB June 16th 2011, 1:24 pm

Infamous 2

Great game and was worth the $, I played the good side first, not a bad story line but the whole using Ice Powers never was really a main point for me, I didn't use them at all actually, hopefuly the Infamous path has a pretty goo ending as well.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 16th 2011, 4:50 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:Infamous 2

Great game and was worth the $, I played the good side first, not a bad story line but the whole using Ice Powers never was really a main point for me, I didn't use them at all actually, hopefuly the Infamous path has a pretty goo ending as well.

How was the storyline? Good/ better than the first? Because the first one was pretty good, Going through it again on Hard and going Infamous to get my platinum trophy Cool , fucking blast shards.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 June 16th 2011, 6:51 pm

If you like WWE, then I'd suggest giving WWE All Stars a try. Kind of like Mortal Kombat/Street Fighters meets the world of WWE. It's got a nice mix of Legends (Hogan, Savage, Andre, Pipers, etc.) along with a current cast of stars (Cena, Orton, Edge, Mysterio, etc.). It has more DLC characters coming as well. I've had the game for the past couple months, but really got hooked on it recently.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB June 16th 2011, 10:37 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:Infamous 2

How was the storyline? Good/ better than the first? Because the first one was pretty good, Going through it again on Hard and going Infamous to get my platinum trophy Cool , fucking blast shards.

Pretty good, I probably would say a lot better than the first, wanta try the evil side and see both sides of the game before giving out a complete run through of both sides. I don't wanta spoil it thought, pretty crazy ending for the "good" side, we'll see where it goes.
Lol well it was pretty damn good game, the first one I mean.
I don't know if im gonna do all the tasks to get a platinum trophy.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2