Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

GTA V

+6
EPICxPENGUIN69
S
RSoxGuy
Thadden
HurpDurpHurray
tubbs51
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

GTA V - Page 7 Empty Re: GTA V

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 7th 2013, 3:11 pm

Man they really need to fix this crap. It's so promising and it's enjoyable at times but there's just so much that ruins it right now. I tried to go straight online when it loaded up. Wait about 10 minutes and it still didn't load so I had to restart. Then I get on, try to play a game. It says it's launching. 5 minutes later, still nothing so I have to restart again. Finally had a good run of being able to get on and play and then it froze again at the launching game thing.

I have faith that Rockstar will fix these issues but for now, it's just annoying to go online.

PS, CC I dunno what you're doing but I see that you've been sitting in the stripclub for about 2 hours.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 7th 2013, 6:15 pm

My buddy (PS3) has lost his character 3 times. Though the last loss he was able to keep his money. Though he still had to create a new one and go through that useless tutorial again. It would let me in until Friday but I havent lost any data.

Im disappointed in R*s issues. They had 5 years plus 3 weeks after release to address this issue and it blew up in their faces. They sold out of pre-orders and sold ober $1 billion in the first week. Its not as if they didnt know they needed extra servers. This just wreaks of EA and their blatant cheapness when it comes to online support. Im sure they will firgure it out but c'mon man!
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 7th 2013, 7:28 pm

Rooftop is the most bullshit map for team deathmatch. You either get the high ground and win, or the low ground and lose. Fucking bullshit
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 7th 2013, 9:11 pm

Yeah R* has a lot of issues but i'm not surprised. This type of online game has never been done on console before (at least with the popularity gta has). Once all this smooths out it'll all be good. Besides if you lose a character I don't think its that big of a deal. I mean you could only play for like 3 days now, if that. So its not like you've been playing for a year to get to to where you are.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 8th 2013, 7:12 pm

God so the host quit a match and the game automatically boots you back to single player? What kind of bullshit is this?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 October 9th 2013, 4:55 am

back at level 17 and have 200k but to afraid to spend any money incase my shit get deleted again and i loose everything.
my level 20 aint back though and i only had 70K back FFS.

you can make some good money though after level 15 and the mission over level 20 pay good so far.

just anoyed by all the random killing by idiots online.
its fucking 2k each death and a fking waste of bullets.
dammmm retards.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 9th 2013, 11:54 am

TRU11 wrote:back at level 17 and have 200k but to afraid to spend any money incase my shit get deleted again and i loose everything.
my level 20 aint back though and i only had 70K back FFS.

you can make some good money though after level 15 and the mission over level 20 pay good so far.

just anoyed by all the random killing by idiots online.
its fucking 2k each death and a fking waste of bullets.
dammmm retards.
yeah these guys are ruthless lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden October 9th 2013, 5:22 pm

I lost like 3 guys and have had countless issues getting on. I've gotten on more recently but Im just losing interest in it
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 9th 2013, 11:13 pm

Thadden wrote:I lost like 3 guys and have had countless issues getting on. I've gotten on more recently but Im just losing interest in it
Rockstar actually put a message in the game when you're loading Online that shows you how to make sure you don't lose your character. But ya, I've lost interest right now. I'll go back on in a few days, see if anything got fixed. It's just no fun if I have to sit there 5 minutes for it to load, then wait to find a game, then have the host quit or lost connection to the server and have to do this all over again. Waste of my time
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Thadden wrote:I lost like 3 guys and have had countless issues getting on. I've gotten on more recently but Im just losing interest in it
Rockstar actually put a message in the game when you're loading Online that shows you how to make sure you don't lose your character. But ya, I've lost interest right now. I'll go back on in a few days, see if anything got fixed. It's just no fun if I have to sit there 5 minutes for it to load, then wait to find a game, then have the host quit or lost connection to the server and have to do this all over again. Waste of my time
really i'm having a blast lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 October 10th 2013, 8:56 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
me to lol

rolling with the crew doing these crazy missions.

trevor gots some crazy request lol

i was on a 6 man mission where we had to take out maryweather at the air port and hijack this military plane from a hangar and land it on the airstrip.
that shit made me 10K alone lol
steve haines or devin weston got some easy missions as well where you need to kill a lawyer and take back the evidence for 9K lol.

easy money.
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 10th 2013, 6:15 pm

TRU11 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
me to lol

i was on a 6 man mission where we had to take out maryweather at the air port and hijack this military plane from a hangar and land it on the airstrip.
steve haines or devin weston got some easy missions as well where you need to kill a lawyer and take back the evidence for 9K lol.

easy money.
no shit? can't wait to do that.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 October 11th 2013, 6:32 am

S wrote:
TRU11 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
me to lol

easy money.
dude last night i had this epic mission i had to do for trevor.
with a 4 man team we had to hop on his crappy plane, fly into the military base, destroy some fighterjets, kill soldiers and steal some big ass chopper.
that mofo paid us 25k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 11th 2013, 11:08 am

TRU11 wrote:
S wrote:
TRU11 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
me to lol

easy money.
dude last night i had this epic mission i had to do for trevor.
with a 4 man team we had to hop on his crappy plane, fly into the military base, destroy some fighterjets, kill soldiers and steal some big ass chopper.
that mofo paid us 25k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gah damn so far highest paying shit i've found is the survival missions
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 13th 2013, 3:23 pm

Everything you guys are doing must be opened at higher levels. Im at 11 and havent seen any of these missions. All I have is boring ass races and TDM which is boring, doesnt pay shit and is hampered by people with shit connections lag skipping across the screen. I wanna unlock some heists/co-op stuff.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 October 14th 2013, 3:14 am

i finally earned 5 stars lol.

did it online when i stole a fighter jets and destroyed enough cop cars and choppers lol.

sadly its kinda dissapointing since all they do is send the feds at you.

no tanks or other jets.

on the other hand if you get your hands on 1 its mayhem for everyone else in the lobby Laughing 

TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 14th 2013, 1:52 pm

TRU11 wrote:i finally earned 5 stars lol.

did it online when i stole a fighter jets and destroyed enough cop cars and choppers lol.

no tanks or other jets.

on the other hand if you get your hands on 1 its mayhem for everyone else in the lobby  Laughing 

LOL. I I see the computer controlled jet all the time. When ever i steal a jet (which is all the time seeing as though evading 4 or 5 stars is the only way to rank up quick being a lvl 11) I always strafe the airfield until there is nothing left. No AA, no Chinooks, no choppers, no tanks. After a few runs they dispatch the jets to come after you.

On a side note, the missiles never lock on other players. They lock on cops but not players on foot or in cars. It will only lock on them if they are in a chopper or jet. Why? I dunno.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 14th 2013, 2:32 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
TRU11 wrote:i finally earned 5 stars lol.

no tanks or other jets.

on the other hand if you get your hands on 1 its mayhem for everyone else in the lobby  Laughing 

LOL. I I see the computer controlled jet all the time. When ever i steal a jet (which is all the time seeing as though evading 4 or 5 stars is the only way to rank up quick being a lvl 11) I always strafe the airfield until there is nothing left. No AA, no Chinooks, no choppers, no tanks. After a few runs they dispatch the jets to come after you.

On a side note, the missiles never lock on other players. They lock on cops but not players on foot or in cars. It will only lock on them if they are in a chopper or jet. Why? I dunno.
Unfair advantage?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 October 15th 2013, 6:49 am

suprisingly i went to the airforce base last night and all of a sudden these mofos had tanks and such lol
they werent having none of that getting me a plain stuff this time lol
they shot me down when i took off and there where suddenly tanks patrolling everywhere.

tanks are awesome though since you can collect alot of bounties with them rolling through the city Razz Razz 
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 15th 2013, 8:39 pm

I changed clans. I keep joining games with S's friends, who I don't know. Now I'm on Matt and Thadden's team
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 15th 2013, 8:50 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I changed clans. I keep joining games with S's friends, who I don't know. Now I'm on Matt and Thadden's team
oh you too cool for us?
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 15th 2013, 10:53 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:I changed clans. I keep joining games with S's friends, who I don't know. Now I'm on Matt and Thadden's team
oh you too cool for us?
YA! And you changed the colour for the clan after I made my car yellow with yellow rims! IT LOOKED NICE S!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 16th 2013, 1:07 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
oh you too cool for us?
YA! And you changed the colour for the clan after I made my car yellow with yellow rims! IT LOOKED NICE S!
lol everyone told me to cause yellow was expensive
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 16th 2013, 12:55 pm

Welcome to the Zombies! We have a more badass emblem than Ss crew.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 16th 2013, 1:05 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
oh you too cool for us?
lol everyone told me to cause yellow was expensive
Bitches can't spend a little more money on a good colour? Child please
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: