Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

New NCAA 12/Madden 12 Trailers

+13
Megatron
usmfan45
CaptRCG2
Mutant
EPICxPENGUIN69
PhantomReturns93
tubbs51
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
SteelersJMB
Soarindude02
BaltRavensFan20
Jetsown08
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New NCAA 12/Madden 12 Trailers - Page 2 Empty Re: New NCAA 12/Madden 12 Trailers

Post  MaddMatter May 29th 2011, 12:18 am

SteelersJMB wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
Playing at a JC for two years then gonna be transferring to SDSU after that, a few players from the JC I'm going to are on the SDSU team as of right now.

No Brady Hoke for you Razz

Lol I know right? I'm hoping I get scouted by some other teams, been in Cali my whole life, playing ball somewhere else would be great too.

If you're any good, why not try the BEST team in the NCAA? EASTERN MICHIGAN!!!! Just don't be afraid of black people, rapings, guns. And expect there to be a LOT of weed.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

New NCAA 12/Madden 12 Trailers - Page 2 Empty Re: New NCAA 12/Madden 12 Trailers

Post  SteelersJMB May 29th 2011, 12:39 am

MaddMatt wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
Playing at a JC for two years then gonna be transferring to SDSU after that, a few players from the JC I'm going to are on the SDSU team as of right now.

No Brady Hoke for you Razz

Lol I know right? I'm hoping I get scouted by some other teams, been in Cali my whole life, playing ball somewhere else would be great too.

If you're any good, why not try the BEST team in the NCAA? EASTERN MICHIGAN!!!! Just don't be afraid of black people, rapings, guns. And expect there to be a LOT of weed.

New NCAA 12/Madden 12 Trailers - Page 2 3421780814
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 18th 2011, 7:55 am

and like that the NCAA team has sold me...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant June 18th 2011, 8:28 am

I'm hoping for a UK 360 release or an announcement that it's region free.

I want to play NCAA 12. Fuck Madden.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 June 18th 2011, 12:41 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

and like that the NCAA team has sold me...

That looks awesome.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 18th 2011, 1:51 pm

NCAA shall fucketh shit uppe
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 18th 2011, 2:15 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:NCAA shall fucketh shit uppe

I hate to say it, but, I agree. There is going to be some sick an awful glitch that does not get fixed for a couple months. Cough Cough, MLB 2k11.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 18th 2011, 3:48 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:NCAA shall fucketh shit uppe

I hate to say it, but, I agree. There is going to be some sick an awful glitch that does not get fixed for a couple months. Cough Cough, MLB 2k11.

1. NCAA
2. Madden
3. Field
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 June 23rd 2011, 2:04 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Jetsown08 wrote:What's everybody think of them? There's been a few released, specifically a few by IGN. They've looked great so far in my opinion, and I didn't even buy Madden 11 because I disliked it so much. I think they've got the right guys working here, people with actual football experience who have played the game and know it in and out. The physics look pretty good, the blocking looks pretty good, and the presentation looks great too. They finally have 3d grass too, I think that'll be a great graphics addition.

I want to see what they've done for Franchise mode though. They said after they released Madden 10 that they were going to focus on making a great Franchise mode and Superstar mode in Madden 12. They are released info on those 2 things May 17th or something, so we'll seen then. I'll probably make my decision to buy it or not at that point. What about you guys?

same here. All I really play is Franchise mode. Heck Im on year 8-10 of my franchise mode now. Im starting to get a little bored of it, but I think I'll keep going.

That's the bad part about franchise mode, after a few years it just gets boring. I attribute thate to crappy offseasons. Little things make a game great, and Madden fails in that department in Franchise mode.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 23rd 2011, 5:49 am

usmfan45 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Jetsown08 wrote:What's everybody think of them? There's been a few released, specifically a few by IGN. They've looked great so far in my opinion, and I didn't even buy Madden 11 because I disliked it so much. I think they've got the right guys working here, people with actual football experience who have played the game and know it in and out. The physics look pretty good, the blocking looks pretty good, and the presentation looks great too. They finally have 3d grass too, I think that'll be a great graphics addition.

I want to see what they've done for Franchise mode though. They said after they released Madden 10 that they were going to focus on making a great Franchise mode and Superstar mode in Madden 12. They are released info on those 2 things May 17th or something, so we'll seen then. I'll probably make my decision to buy it or not at that point. What about you guys?

same here. All I really play is Franchise mode. Heck Im on year 8-10 of my franchise mode now. Im starting to get a little bored of it, but I think I'll keep going.

That's the bad part about franchise mode, after a few years it just gets boring. I attribute thate to crappy offseasons. Little things make a game great, and Madden fails in that department in Franchise mode.

exactly... thats why i'm getting NCAA and renting Madden... cause:

A. NCAA has Teambuilder which should be in every fucking sports game
B. NCAA now has actual coaching moves and shifts
C. NCAA now has actual names for the coaches (not real names but still awesome)
D. NCAA has roster sharing so you dont have to rely on the NCAA crew to get anything right (imagine not having to use Donny's shit ratings).
E. College Atmosphere... stadiums are actually loud most if not all feel realistic sound wise

I cant think of anything more...

i mean imagine doing an offline dynasty and starting as a coordinator at Eastern Michigan and working your way up to Head Coach at Michigan...

You cant do that in Madden and that what kills it for me. I love the Madden series but it doesnt have the realistic, draw-me-in, stuff like realistic coaching carousels and being able to play as a coach...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 23rd 2011, 12:04 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

D. NCAA has roster sharing so you dont have to rely on the NCAA crew to get anything right (imagine not having to use Donny's shit ratings).
E. College Atmosphere... stadiums are actually loud most if not all feel realistic sound wise

i mean imagine doing an offline dynasty and starting as a coordinator at Eastern Michigan and working your way up to Head Coach at Michigan...

You cant do that in Madden and that what kills it for me. I love the Madden series but it doesnt have the realistic, draw-me-in, stuff like realistic coaching carousels and being able to play as a coach...

Exactly what I am talking about. But I don't think I will buy Madden... Shockingly. I think next year I will though, with two years of new adjustments, hopefully the Coaching Carousal in Madden, then I should be willing to buy it.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 29th 2011, 5:07 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Exactly what I am talking about. But I don't think I will buy Madden... Shockingly. I think next year I will though, with two years of new adjustments, hopefully the Coaching Carousal in Madden, then I should be willing to buy it.

have you played the ncaa demo yet? tell you one thing NCAA has and madden doesnt. non-glitch defense. I played it and i was amazed. the coverage was spectacular. no more standing in the pocket, if the ball isnt gone in 2-4 seconds, youre fucked. running the ball is also better.

gameplay so far is better and i am seriously looking forward to NCAA and not madden.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Megatron June 29th 2011, 11:59 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

have you played the ncaa demo yet? tell you one thing NCAA has and madden doesnt. non-glitch defense. I played it and i was amazed. the coverage was spectacular. no more standing in the pocket, if the ball isnt gone in 2-4 seconds, youre fucked. running the ball is also better.

gameplay so far is better and i am seriously looking forward to NCAA and not madden.

I am interesting in getting NCAA 12 but I don't think its compatable here. The other NCAAs haven't been which is a bummer.
Megatron
Megatron

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant June 29th 2011, 12:17 pm

maxwilliams123 wrote:I am interesting in getting NCAA 12 but I don't think its compatable here. The other NCAAs haven't been which is a bummer.

On 360,no (FUCK MICROSOFT!!)
But you can import it if you have a PS3. All PS3 games are region-free so it'll work.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 29th 2011, 1:43 pm

maxwilliams123 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

I am interesting in getting NCAA 12 but I don't think its compatable here. The other NCAAs haven't been which is a bummer.

NCAA 12 Defense looks amazing! The Tackling looks good, the movement looks good. Man Marking/Zone Defense has improved. The Gameplay looks amazing! I have to say, The only thing that Madden has over NCAA is good Graphics. Madden has superb graphics, NCAA, does not. NCAA has really shitty graphics actualy. But I really could care less about Graphics, it's all about Gameplay/Dynasty.

Plus, RTG has taken a huge overall, and if I ever get bored of my Dynasty, I can play the new RTG. It's not as good as it was before. (You could choose a Major, Study for exam, etc) but it still looks good!
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Megatron June 29th 2011, 1:50 pm

Mutant wrote:
maxwilliams123 wrote:I am interesting in getting NCAA 12 but I don't think its compatable here. The other NCAAs haven't been which is a bummer.

On 360,no (FUCK MICROSOFT!!)
But you can import it if you have a PS3. All PS3 games are region-free so it'll work.

I don't have a PS3. In many ways the 360 is better and in other ways the PS3 is better. Plus I haven't the money to buy a PS3 while I save for a car, road tax and insurance plus to buy a PS3 to play just one game is pointless.
Megatron
Megatron

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 June 29th 2011, 4:08 pm

Attempting to download the demo now. Pretty excited about it.

EDIT:

On my second game now. First game as Oregon, now TX. I like the run game and the defensive playbook. The prescripted animations are still in, but they aren't so... stupid... There is some physics and collision based timing happening, which is really good.

I like it so far. More observations to come

EDIT X2: Like Soarin said-- graphics. The field looks terrible. The "paintings" and logos on the field just look like ass. But the player models aren't that bad. I didn't like them at first, but I like them more as I go along.

MLB did the super jump to knock down a pass Neutral

EDIT X3: Diving Catch animation Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh my fucking god it was awesome
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 June 29th 2011, 9:21 pm

I've played 2 games as FSU and I really like the feel of the game. I think the passing game is much better so far.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget June 29th 2011, 9:47 pm

ncaa is pretty incredible this year. multi hit tackling and suction going away is making a huge difference in the gameplay. blocking seems much improved but blitzes seem more effective which i like. coverage is pretty great too.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 29th 2011, 9:48 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:I've played 2 games as FSU and I really like the feel of the game. I think the passing game is much better so far.

yea. the defense is what amazed me the most. I had one game with like 8 or 9 sacks and a few of those were fuck your day up type sacks.

the blitzs seem realistic and the tackles seem sound while the coverages and stuff are 1000 times better than last year
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 30th 2011, 12:32 am

I like the fact that you cant use the hitstick and warp to the offensive player and tackle him... you really do have to be close... it'll make hard hits a bit more challenging...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 30th 2011, 12:37 am

tubbs51 wrote:I like the fact that you cant use the hitstick and warp to the offensive player and tackle him... you really do have to be close... it'll make hard hits a bit more challenging...

word
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 30th 2011, 12:41 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:I like the fact that you cant use the hitstick and warp to the offensive player and tackle him... you really do have to be close... it'll make hard hits a bit more challenging...

word

i swear i whiffed on about a dozen sacks lol.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 30th 2011, 1:30 am

tubbs51 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

word

nah, i liked all the blitzes and how they all pretty much looked, felt real. cant way to get the game. going to download real rosters, start a dynasty, and only recruit defensive players who are black. <- those blacks guys are good
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 30th 2011, 2:14 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

word

nah, i liked all the blitzes and how they all pretty much looked, felt real. cant way to get the game. going to download real rosters, start a dynasty, and only recruit defensive players who are black. <- those blacks guys are good

How about all Black guys with Dreadlocks?! Hell yeah!

Same here. I got the game Pre-ordered from Gamestop, and I think they have a rule where I have to pick it up like a day after the game comes out. But see, I don't want the game, until some decent rosters come out. Which could be 4-5 days. I might just work on building a playbook, practicing it out with my FIU Golden Panthers, and see what fits until rosters come out.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next