Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Wildcard Weekend

+2
MaddMatter
S
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wildcard Weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Wildcard Weekend

Post  MaddMatter January 7th 2013, 1:27 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I want to taste Tubbs tears when the Hawks lose. Twisted Evil

That'll have to wait til next year Smile

24 unanswered points on offense.

God its going to be so damn close who gets OROY.

What? The Hawks still have at the most 3 chances to lose. I can still taste your tears this year.

And playoffs don't count when figuring out the OROY. I think the voting is already done.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 7th 2013, 4:16 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I want to taste Tubbs tears when the Hawks lose. Twisted Evil

That'll have to wait til next year Smile

24 unanswered points on offense.

God its going to be so damn close who gets OROY.

What? The Hawks still have at the most 3 chances to lose. I can still taste your tears this year.

And playoffs don't count when figuring out the OROY. I think the voting is already done.
RG3 will get it. The media just won't stop sucking him off. But if Luke Kuechly doesn't win DROY that would be a crime against America.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark January 7th 2013, 7:18 pm

Stephen wrote:RG3 will get it. The media just won't stop sucking him off. But if Luke Kuechly doesn't win DROY that would be a crime against America.

LOL STOP

ESPN and the "media" are obsessed with Andrew Luck. I will be absolutely baffled if he doesn't win it. Yesterday during the Ravens/Colts game, the commentators agreed Luck is easily the ROY pick because he was willing to stand tall in the pocket, take a big hit, and throw a pass ten yards over the intended receiver and out of bounds.

if that warrants rookie of the year than why not give it to RG3? he sprained his LCL against the Ravens, came back a few plays later, and led the team down field to the red zone with one leg; that requires more toughness than 'standing tall, taking a hit, and missing a receiver by a mile'

but in other news, RG3's career is over, it was fun while it lasted...but back to having no hope for the next fifteen years.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 7th 2013, 8:14 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
Stephen wrote:RG3 will get it. The media just won't stop sucking him off. But if Luke Kuechly doesn't win DROY that would be a crime against America.

LOL STOP

ESPN and the "media" are obsessed with Andrew Luck. I will be absolutely baffled if he doesn't win it. Yesterday during the Ravens/Colts game, the commentators agreed Luck is easily the ROY pick because he was willing to stand tall in the pocket, take a big hit, and throw a pass ten yards over the intended receiver and out of bounds.

if that warrants rookie of the year than why not give it to RG3? he sprained his LCL against the Ravens, came back a few plays later, and led the team down field to the red zone with one leg; that requires more toughness than 'standing tall, taking a hit, and missing a receiver by a mile'

but in other news, RG3's career is over, it was fun while it lasted...but back to having no hope for the next fifteen years.
They should just split it in half lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 January 7th 2013, 8:34 pm

If Kuecly doesnt get it then Wagner will and both have been fantastic this year. Both are very deserving.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark January 7th 2013, 8:42 pm

Stephen wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

LOL STOP

my point was that even if all three players accomplish the same feat; Luck is still the one praised for it, even if Wilson/RG3 do it in a superior fashion. The only stat Luck has to his name is the passing yardage record, and lets be real, nobody gives a shit about passing yards. I'm much more concerned with td-int ratio, completion percentage, passer rating, etc. (oh look, Wilson and Griffin are in the top ten for those things, where is Luck? oh yeah, somewhere between 25-32)

Luck did not impress me one bit, Wilson and Griffin were phenomenal. I don't want to hold something against one of the two if they couldn't control it. Or in other words, I hate when they say Luck is the easy ROY because Griffin had the #2 running back and Wilson had the #1 defense; they have no control over who was drafted or what personnel is on the other side of the ball. And if anything, Griffin and Wilson should be praised even more so for aiding their defenses and running backs by being dual threats and by not making mistakes that put their respective defenses into tough spots.

Luck may have even slid to the 4th best candidate for rookie of the year, he does not deserve it and I've never hated a player more than I hate Luck.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 7th 2013, 8:51 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

LOL STOP

my point was that even if all three players accomplish the same feat; Luck is still the one praised for it, even if Wilson/RG3 do it in a superior fashion. The only stat Luck has to his name is the passing yardage record, and lets be real, nobody gives a shit about passing yards. I'm much more concerned with td-int ratio, completion percentage, passer rating, etc. (oh look, Wilson and Griffin are in the top ten for those things, where is Luck? oh yeah, somewhere between 25-32)

Luck did not impress me one bit, Wilson and Griffin were phenomenal. I don't want to hold something against one of the two if they couldn't control it. Or in other words, I hate when they say Luck is the easy ROY because Griffin had the #2 running back and Wilson had the #1 defense; they have no control over who was drafted or what personnel is on the other side of the ball. And if anything, Griffin and Wilson should be praised even more so for aiding their defenses and running backs by being dual threats and by not making mistakes that put their respective defenses into tough spots.

Luck may have even slid to the 4th best candidate for rookie of the year, he does not deserve it and I've never hated a player more than I hate Luck.
Well yeah, I agree with you.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2