Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

+3
tubbs51
HurpDurpHurray
S
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S June 9th 2013, 5:25 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Season finale tonight? Is your body ready?

I JUST SHIPPED MY BED!

did you ship your pants?
I shipped my pants.

Did you also get big gas savings?
I c wut u did thar
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 9th 2013, 7:11 pm

I just made my wife taste the rainbow
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2013, 8:12 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I just made my wife taste the rainbow

Wrong thread bro
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2013, 8:13 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Wrong thread bro
LMAO
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 9th 2013, 8:24 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Wrong thread bro

lol hey man, i was just following suit with another banned in america tv commercial Smile
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2013, 8:52 pm

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 2 3F873E2D-94C1-4929-BDC0-3C68E05A02CF-4567-00000511886D9596_zpsec22c302
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2013, 11:09 pm

Arya just doesn't give a fuck anymore
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2013, 11:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Arya just doesn't give a fuck anymore
She gonna kill eveyone.

Danerys thoo, she's like the female Abraham Lincoln lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2013, 11:40 pm

Stephen wrote:
She gonna kill eveyone.

That means a lot coming from a black guy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2013, 11:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
She gonna kill eveyone.

That means a lot coming from a black guy
lol its true dude. I feel like the Stark lovers (like myself) will now transition into rooting for Danerys and then she will be killed off in like 2 seasons Sad
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 13th 2014, 11:22 pm

I know S watched that episode but OH MAN YES AWESOME

Spoiler:
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 April 14th 2014, 3:07 am

Wow.

#PurpleWedding
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S April 14th 2014, 12:20 pm

Greatest episode yet!
I was stuck in between a state of confusion and happiness
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 11th 2014, 10:58 pm

Anyone see that last episode?

Peter Dinklage killed that last scene! got damn, i'm sweating
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 11th 2014, 11:17 pm

S wrote:Anyone see that last episode?

Peter Dinklage killed that last scene! got damn, i'm sweating

It was so awesome. He really did do a great job with that. It's like he just got so irritated where now he just doesn't care at all and is like "FUCK IT YOLO!"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 12th 2014, 4:20 am

Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

I'm interested to see how the battle will play. I have a feeling that Tywin will call Jaime as the King's champion and he'll sacrifice himself for Tyrion. The first few seasons started with the Starks dying now the Lannisters are dropping off the map one by one.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 12th 2014, 11:55 am

tubbs51 wrote:Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

I'm interested to see how the battle will play. I have a feeling that Tywin will call Jaime as the King's champion and he'll sacrifice himself for Tyrion. The first few seasons started with the Starks dying now the Lannisters are dropping off the map one by one.
Yeah I think one way or another Jaime is going to be in the fight, idk if Tywin will choose him because he does only have one hand and Tywin is the type to not choose him for that reason. But I think Tyrion will choose him.

Would not be surprised if Jamie fights for Tyrion gets killed meaning Tyrion will be executed as well. That would be the two best Lannisters killed off the show. Very typical of Game of Thrones.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 12th 2014, 2:03 pm

S wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

Yeah I think one way or another Jaime is going to be in the fight, idk if Tywin will choose him because he does only have one hand and Tywin is the type to not choose him for that reason. But I think Tyrion will choose him.

Would not be surprised if Jamie fights for Tyrion gets killed meaning Tyrion will be executed as well. That would be the two best Lannisters killed off the show. Very typical of Game of Thrones.

OH GOD THE SYMBOLISM! OH GOD! WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PASSING ON THE BLOOD LINE! THE LANNISTER NAME WILL BE RUINED! OH GOD
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 12th 2014, 3:14 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

OH GOD THE SYMBOLISM! OH GOD! WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PASSING ON THE BLOOD LINE! THE LANNISTER NAME WILL BE RUINED! OH GOD
Welp, we just spoiled the show for ourselves. Go us!
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 12th 2014, 9:20 pm

Actually no... I got it. Its going to be the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell (That spanish looking nigga who was one of the judges and wants to kill all the Lannisters or whatever)  Martells story confuses me because he came to Kings Landing to get revenge but all of a sudden him and Tywin are boys. Apparently the mountain killed his sister or wife whatever on Tywins orders.

I'm thinking the Mountain get chosen to fight (cause I think thats his own real purpose) against Tyrion and once Oberyn finds out he's like "lemme fuck this nigga up"

I don't know just thinking.

EDIT: Lol this might actually be true. Went to look at what episode number we're on and saw the names of upcoming episodes. Episode 8 (we just watched episode 6) is titled "The Mountain & The Viper"
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 12th 2014, 10:53 pm

S wrote:Actually no... I got it. Its going to be the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell (That spanish looking nigga who was one of the judges and wants to kill all the Lannisters or whatever)  Martells story confuses me because he came to Kings Landing to get revenge but all of a sudden him and Tywin are boys. Apparently the mountain killed his sister or wife whatever on Tywins orders.

I'm thinking the Mountain get chosen to fight (cause I think thats his own real purpose) against Tyrion and once Oberyn finds out he's like "lemme fuck this nigga up"

EDIT: Lol this might actually be true. Went to look at what episode number we're on and saw the names of upcoming episodes. Episode 8 (we just watched episode 6) is titled "The Mountain & The Viper"

Nope Tyrion chooses his brother Jamie and then Tywin goes "oh ya, well I choose Bronn". And now Bronn has to fight against the man he was teaching to learn how to fight with one hand, and has to beat the guy he's been protecting for so long
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 12th 2014, 10:55 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Actually no... I got it. Its going to be the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell (That spanish looking nigga who was one of the judges and wants to kill all the Lannisters or whatever)  Martells story confuses me because he came to Kings Landing to get revenge but all of a sudden him and Tywin are boys. Apparently the mountain killed his sister or wife whatever on Tywins orders.

Nope Tyrion chooses his brother Jamie and then Tywin goes "oh ya, well I choose Bronn". And now Bronn has to fight against the man he was teaching to learn how to fight with one hand, and has to beat the guy he's been protecting for so long

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit. I dont think I could deal with that but I could see it happening
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 14th 2014, 1:18 am

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 18th 2014, 11:04 pm

MOTHERFUCKING LORD BAYLISH! What a beast! And S, you got it right man!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 19th 2014, 12:17 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:MOTHERFUCKING LORD BAYLISH! What a beast! And S, you got it right man!
Littlefinger is a savage. I love it haha

And yeah I must be able to see into the future or something.

Sucks no show next week but in two weeks they're about to kill off like half of damn cast or somethin crazy.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next