Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

+3
tubbs51
HurpDurpHurray
S
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 19th 2014, 10:48 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:MOTHERFUCKING LORD BAYLISH! What a beast! And S, you got it right man!
Littlefinger is a savage. I love it haha

And yeah I must be able to see into the future or something.

Sucks no show next week but in two weeks they're about to kill off like half of damn cast or somethin crazy.

Wait hold up, two weeks? Noooo I'm not gonna survive that long
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S May 19th 2014, 8:32 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:MOTHERFUCKING LORD BAYLISH! What a beast! And S, you got it right man!

Sucks no show next week but in two weeks they're about to kill off like half of damn cast or somethin crazy.

Yeah I might off myself
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 19th 2014, 9:18 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Yeah I might off myself
We couldn't be so lucky.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 19th 2014, 10:48 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Yeah I might off myself
We couldn't be so lucky.

Racist
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 19th 2014, 10:59 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Yeah I might off myself
We couldn't be so lucky.

Racist
smh
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark May 26th 2014, 9:38 pm

I have a bunch of friends who have read the books and I guessed what will happen in the trial-by-combat and one of them told me I was right...pretty lame knowing what'll happen

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 2nd 2014, 12:10 pm

ouch
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 2nd 2014, 3:48 pm

S wrote:ouch

I was about to cry. Fucking bitches always killing off the best characters. You could see Cersei have an orgasm
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 2nd 2014, 3:50 pm

Also, the ultimate deathmatch would be Hodor and The Mountain in a wrestling match
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 3rd 2014, 1:42 pm

fucking ridiculous. His head popped like a fucking grape. nasty.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 3rd 2014, 7:42 pm

tubbs51 wrote:fucking ridiculous. His head popped like a fucking grape. nasty.

I was shaking man. I keep trying to think of how the special effects worked for that. Like damn he had blood running out of his eyes and shit
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 3rd 2014, 7:44 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I was shaking man. I keep trying to think of how the special effects worked for that. Like damn he had blood running out of his eyes and shit
lmao dude I couldn't watch it, had to look away
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 3rd 2014, 7:54 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lmao dude I couldn't watch it, had to look away

I feel bad for one of my friends at work. He hasn't watched yet and all I've been like is "DUDE IT WAS EPIC! WATCH IT!"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 3rd 2014, 8:42 pm

the head pop was epic but that punch that knocked all his teeth out was crazy lol
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 4th 2014, 2:50 am

The fight ending was crazy but now what the FUCK is going to happen to Tyrion. I've suffered enough through the deaths of Ned, Robb, and Catelyn.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 8th 2014, 11:04 pm

Alright that was the realest episode of game of thrones yet. That was the episode that everyone wanted to see, the non stop action, niggas getting smoked left and right oh man.

Oh and John Snow is the fuckin realest, man.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2014, 11:34 am

S wrote:Alright that was the realest episode of game of thrones yet. That was the episode that everyone wanted to see, the non stop action, niggas getting smoked left and right oh man.

Oh and John Snow is the fuckin realest, man.

You go from hating that leader of the Night's Watch guy, to loving his fucking guts. He's like "Yo fuck this shit guys, we gonna waste them!" Then goes ape shit on everyone
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark June 9th 2014, 2:20 pm

thought it was a good episode, but placed in the wrong spot given the show's history and especially following the 8th episode..

SPOILERS
Spoiler:

regardless, a good episode...I just don't want to wait ANOTHER week to find out what we're all waiting for

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2014, 9:28 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:thought it was a good episode, but placed in the wrong spot given the show's history and especially following the 8th episode..

SPOILERS
Spoiler:

regardless, a good episode...I just don't want to wait ANOTHER week to find out what we're all waiting for
Well I read that Jon is going to meet someone(we already know) on his way north. That will most likely be in the season finale. I'm hearing from book readers that next week is bound to be just as epic as any episode 9 yet, maybe not as traumatic tho but I really don't know.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 10th 2014, 11:18 am

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 10th 2014, 6:32 pm

That is awesome lol
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 10th 2014, 6:37 pm

heres my take on what happens next...John Snow meets up with Khaleesi and they fall in love, then next year they domiante and take over as rulers of the world..bank it.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 11th 2014, 2:05 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:heres my take on what happens next...John Snow meets up with Khaleesi and they fall in love, then next year they domiante and take over as rulers of the world..bank it.
Thats what the fans would want to see happen. So no way in hell that happens lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 11th 2014, 5:50 pm

S wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:heres my take on what happens next...John Snow meets up with Khaleesi and they fall in love, then next year they domiante and take over as rulers of the world..bank it.
Thats what the fans would want to see happen. So no way in hell that happens lmao

well, lets spin it a little bit...Kahleesi and John Snow hook up, they are bangin all over the place, John Snow goes to take a piss in the forest but before he makes it there, one of Kahleesi's dragons swoops down and snatches him up for dinner..Kahleesi is now very angry at her dragons and orders them to be killed, thus ending Kahleesi's quest to be the High Queen...meanwhile, Tyrian Lannister escapes execution and leads Kahleesi's army against all and WINS!!! Tyrian has Khaleesi locked up in the dungeon, where he makes many many drunken naked midget visits with her. The end
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 11th 2014, 6:21 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S wrote:

well, lets spin it a little bit...Kahleesi and John Snow hook up, they are bangin all over the place, John Snow goes to take a piss in the forest but before he makes it there, one of Kahleesi's dragons swoops down and snatches him up for dinner..Kahleesi is now very angry at her dragons and orders them to be killed, thus ending Kahleesi's quest to be the High Queen...meanwhile, Tyrian Lannister escapes execution and leads Kahleesi's army against all and WINS!!! Tyrian has Khaleesi locked up in the dungeon, where he makes many many drunken naked midget visits with her.  The end

But does Bran Stark find the 3 eyed crow?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next