Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NHL Playoffs!

+2
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NHL Playoffs!  - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL Playoffs!

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 29th 2013, 10:50 pm

1-0 Blackhawks after two. Great change by Kronwall and Eriksson on that goal. It was like "hey, the puck's coming back into the zone, should we go after it?" " Naa bro, lets go change and let the other pair try and stop a 3 on 1."
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 29th 2013, 11:45 pm

I swear to God if the Red Wangs win this game now because of that awful call... man I might lose my shit. I mean come on

-it's away from the play
-it was clearly only Quincey who should have gotten a penalty for the body slam, ergo the play wouldn't have stopped because the Blackhawks had position
-The play was blown dead by that ref, right as the puck went into the net

This game should be over. What an awful call
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 30th 2013, 12:11 am

Ok Stephen will predict a Chicago vs Boston cup. Chicago takes it all then the city will riot and thus cause America to fall.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 30th 2013, 12:13 am

Stephen wrote:Ok Stephen will predict a Chicago vs Boston cup. Chicago takes it all then the city will riot and thus cause America to fall.

Probably something like that
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 30th 2013, 12:33 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Ok Stephen will predict a Chicago vs Boston cup. Chicago takes it all then the city will riot and thus cause America to fall.

Probably something like that
Sounds about right to me
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 30th 2013, 12:37 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I swear to God if the Red Wangs win this game now because of that awful call... man I might lose my shit. I mean come on

-it's away from the play
-it was clearly only Quincey who should have gotten a penalty for the body slam, ergo the play wouldn't have stopped because the Blackhawks had position

Told you NHL refs suck dick. I loved the call as a Wings fan, but if that happened against us I would have been pissed.

HE SAD BRO YOLO......

At least we're a young team and we'll be back next year.

I got LA vs Boston. Chicago's "top" players suck dick in the playoffs. Toews was invisible AGAIN and did Hossa even play against the Red Wings?

Go Quick show'em you're a boss. Too bad the schedule makers fucked you guys over.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 30th 2013, 11:09 am

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:I swear to God if the Red Wangs win this game now because of that awful call... man I might lose my shit. I mean come on

-it's away from the play

Told you NHL refs suck dick. I loved the call as a Wings fan, but if that happened against us I would have been pissed.

HE SAD BRO YOLO......

At least we're a young team and we'll be back next year.

I got LA vs Boston. Chicago's "top" players suck dick in the playoffs. Toews was invisible AGAIN and did Hossa even play against the Red Wings?

Go Quick show'em you're a boss. Too bad the schedule makers fucked you guys over.

I hope Jarome Iginla scores the series ending goal for the Penguins over the Bruins. But then again, I don't want to see a bunch of racist tweets afterwards...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 30th 2013, 1:16 pm

Ok, so this was brought up about Pierre on the radio station that I listen to

1. He always looks for the stamp of approval from Eddie
2. He uses like 30 different verbs on how to move the puck.
So I went back in my head and I know for a fact #1 is right. Which made me laugh. Now when I have a chance to watch this Boston-Pitt series I will have to listen for the many different verbs he uses. Gotta turn this into a drinking game somehow lol

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 30th 2013, 2:57 pm

Thats the second time Ive seen ppl pick Bos over PITT. I dont see it. my Bs are just too inconsistent to beat PIT. Im seeing PIT win in 5 MAYBE 6 games. After that, PIT wins the whole thing regardless if they meet CHI or LA. LA had a shitty series against a piss poor SJ team. but then again, PIT lost 2 games to NYI so who knows? I just really dont have any faith in the Bs this yr. They go down 1 goal and its like some1 just kicked kicked their dog. That and our coach cant help but fuck up the lines every game. Drives me nuts.

I heard this on the radio today and had to laugh (I love Jagr, but he hasnt done shit since coming here). Caller said - "Which PIT Penguin do you hate the most? Jagr, when is gonna score a fucking goal for christ sake?"
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 30th 2013, 11:12 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Ok, so this was brought up about Pierre on the radio station that I listen to

1. He always looks for the stamp of approval from Eddie
2. He uses like 30 different verbs on how to move the puck.
So I went back in my head and I know for a fact #1 is right. Which made me laugh. Now when I have a chance to watch this Boston-Pitt series I will have to listen for the many different verbs he uses. Gotta turn this into a drinking game somehow lol

You mean this guy?

NHL Playoffs!  - Page 3 Pierredrinkinggame1
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 31st 2013, 11:11 am

Awesome....fucking awesome

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 31st 2013, 1:39 pm

so some bar in pittsburg is banning boston made beer. yet, ESPN is posing it as if the entire city is making a concerted effort to disavow boston and its products. who cares, I got boston in 7
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 May 31st 2013, 4:19 pm

Hopefully Stoll returns in this series. Go Kings Go
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 1st 2013, 10:58 pm

For the love of God someone kick Cindy's ass!

Chara. I'm asking you.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 3rd 2013, 10:58 am

I knew Sid had a bad rep coming into this series but I had no idea hes such a total bitch. He starts shit with Rask, then when Chara comes over to get in his face, he backs away until a ref gets between them then he starts pushin Chara. How any1 can be proud to support such a cunt bag should be ashamed of themselves. How could Mario put a C on this pussy's sweater? I have never seen such a blatant display of chicken shit in sports ever in my life. That bitch deals cheap shots out but cries and whines to refs at every whistle.

BTW, if Sid the bitch keeps this kind of shit up, he will be in a fight whether he wants it or not. Bs dont put up with cheap shotting bitches (never mind fucking with our goalie between periods) without some1 getting punched in the face. I cant wait to see that cry baby get a mouthfull of fist. Hopefully its tonite.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 3rd 2013, 3:16 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:I knew Sid had a bad rep coming into this series but I had no idea hes such a total bitch. He starts shit with Rask, then when Chara comes over to get in his face, he backs away until a ref gets between them then he starts pushin Chara. How any1 can be proud to support such a cunt bag should be ashamed of themselves. How could Mario put a C on this pussy's sweater? I have never seen such a blatant display of chicken shit in sports ever in my life. That bitch deals cheap shots out but cries and whines to refs at every whistle.

BTW, if Sid the bitch keeps this kind of shit up, he will be in a fight whether he wants it or not. Bs dont put up with cheap shotting bitches (never mind fucking with our goalie between periods) without some1 getting punched in the face. I cant wait to see that cry baby get a mouthfull of fist. Hopefully its tonite.

How didn't you know this?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 3rd 2013, 4:16 pm

The Bruins usually dont play them much and the only time PIT comes up in conversation on sports talk around here is about Cook. Ive always heard ppl bash Sid but figured its like Brady. Sid really is amazingly talented and figured most of the hate was because hes just so damn good. I never actually saw his pussy leak like it did on sat night. Holy shit. I always thought it was fans over exaggerating like they do with Brady (you know if he looks in the direction of a ref he MUST be crying for a flag right?) but I guess not.

How shameful.

If I was on his team, "C" or not, I would have slapped him for acting like such a bitch. Tryin to start shit w a goalie then cowering i fear until a ref separated them then he acts like a tuff guy? As if he had any intention of doing anythin w Chara. I mean seriously.

Who in their right mind could support a team with a player like that? I can only imagine what his team mates really think about him.

NHL Playoffs!  - Page 3 Sid
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 3rd 2013, 4:22 pm

It is bullshit the kind of attention Crosby gets. He is a European style of player were he can slid and slip and get off good shots. In the U.S. and Canada, Hockey is a physical game and a tough guys game. You can have skilled guys who aren't goons but they can be tough. Sid is not a tough guy. His concussion deal, getting hit in the face, etc. Adding on to his ability to just piss people off and not stand up on his own.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 3rd 2013, 7:58 pm

Get ready to see more of the Crozbitch complain like this when we move East next year.

JIMMY HOWARD DON'T TAKE NO SHIT!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 3rd 2013, 8:19 pm

lol Crosby messing with Chara, I don't really watch hockey but I do have NHL games and from what i've played no one should be messing with that guy lmao
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 3rd 2013, 11:33 pm

both pens goalies gave up 3 goals
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 4th 2013, 1:00 pm

So I was watching the highlights of the first period again this morning.

I was cracking up the whole time.

Vokoun gets pulled, you see McFluery come in and the crowd is cheering and everyone's all happy. Then BAM first shot he sees he gives up the goal. Fucking HILARIOUS!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 4th 2013, 1:15 pm

MaddMatter wrote:So I was watching the highlights of the first period again this morning.

Vokoun gets pulled, you see McFluery come in and the crowd is cheering and everyone's all happy. Then BAM first shot he sees he gives up the goal. Fucking HILARIOUS!

i hope the LA kings get back into the seires and win game 3.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 4th 2013, 1:23 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:So I was watching the highlights of the first period again this morning.

I'll give props to my brother. He said Boston was going to ride the "Boston Strong" stuff all the way to the Stanley Cup.
So far he's right.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 4th 2013, 5:19 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

I'll give props to my brother. He said Boston was going to ride the "Boston Strong" stuff all the way to the Stanley Cup.
So far he's right.

they have a new tradition that they sing the national anthem or god bless america when the singer guy does so all the fans and players are fucking jacked up.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next