Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NBA DRAFT!

4 posters

Go down

NBA DRAFT! Empty NBA DRAFT!

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 27th 2013, 11:09 pm

FUCK YA ANTHONY BENNETT! FIRST CANADIAN TO GO FIRST OVERALL! WOW! I don't think anyone expected that. But the Canadian media is going nuts about this. I might have to start cheering for the Cavs since now they have Bennett and Tristian Thompson. And if Andrew Wiggins goes first overall next year... boy, the NBA better watch out. Canadian talent is coming in
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

NBA DRAFT! Empty Re: NBA DRAFT!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 27th 2013, 11:25 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:FUCK YA ANTHONY BENNETT! FIRST CANADIAN TO GO FIRST OVERALL! WOW! I don't think anyone expected that. But the Canadian media is going nuts about this. I might have to start cheering for the Cavs since now they have Bennett and Tristian Thompson. And if Andrew Wiggins goes first overall next year... boy, the NBA better watch out. Canadian talent is coming in

tim leggler did. like an hour before the draft he was on sports center and the one guy asked "who should the cavs take" and he said bennett and the dude went crazy like "are you serious? 1st overall? you really think they take him"

well he was right
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 27th 2013, 11:27 pm

side note. this draft is crazy with guys dropping and shit. also, stern is getting really annoying
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 27th 2013, 11:29 pm

EPICx69 wrote:side note. this draft is crazy with guys dropping and shit. also, stern is getting really annoying

Stern doesn't care, he's done after this right? I thought he's resigning as commissioner?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 27th 2013, 11:55 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:side note. this draft is crazy with guys dropping and shit. also, stern is getting really annoying

Stern doesn't care, he's done after this right? I thought he's resigning as commissioner?

yea, but he is just annoying. we dont have any great commissioners.

i say bud selig is so-so because he trys to keep baseball as pure and classic which is ok but the MLB faces attendence issues, steroids, and these stupid 10 year contracts

goodell is selling the NFL out. team in london? nfl sunday ticket? these thursday night games in september? nfl draft on 3 days? all the changes to combines? taking a lot of hitting out of the game but keep the players ability to wear equipment improperly?

bettmen is awful. 3 lockouts on his watch, horrible

stern was ok for a while and changed the nba around but too many issues with the game under is watch

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 28th 2013, 8:23 pm

This nigga talkin about some Canadian nonsense shut up.

Anywho the bobcats once again decided to be different and take Zeller. I like Zeller but Noel and Len and McLemore were all on the board like wut. The Lakers need to fire everyone after they picked Ryan Kelly. Fuck that guy. Out of all the mother fuckers.

Anyways. I feel you Rondo
NBA DRAFT! BN0Zc1bCcAAQ37B
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 28th 2013, 10:35 pm

michael jordan is a horrible exec.

the 76ers did pretty well, hopefully we get a lottery pick or two for next year. we have spencer hawes who is a pretty good center, noel is a good defensive player but i think he will be a PF until he bulks up and makes a better post game. bummed jru is gone.

everyone is talking shit about the cavs 1st pick, i think it was a pretty good pick considering. he is a sf or pf depending how you play him, he already has an outside shot, and is a pretty good rebounder, and a crazy good athlete.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 28th 2013, 11:05 pm

EPICx69 wrote:michael jordan is a horrible exec.

the 76ers did pretty well, hopefully we get a lottery pick or two for next year. we have spencer hawes who is a pretty good center, noel is a good defensive player but i think he will be a PF until he bulks up and makes a better post game. bummed jru is gone.

everyone is talking shit about the cavs 1st pick, i think it was a pretty good pick considering. he is a sf or pf depending how you play him, he already has an outside shot, and is a pretty good rebounder, and a crazy good athlete.
I liked Jru a lot! Hate that he's on the Pelicans now though. Guess its kind of like a fresh start for him though should be interesting. Don't like how the 6ers just gave him up though for an unproven player
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 28th 2013, 11:18 pm

Stephen wrote:

I liked Jru a lot! Hate that he's on the Pelicans now though. Guess its kind of like a fresh start for him though should be interesting. Don't like how the 6ers just gave him up though for an unproven player

well if they had him, they win 30+ games which leaves them out of a lottery pick for their pick. i doubt the pelicans are winning a bunch of games this year. so we end up with 2 good picks and the best player basically in this years draft.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 28th 2013, 11:22 pm

EPICx69 wrote:everyone is talking shit about the cavs 1st pick, i think it was a pretty good pick considering. he is a sf or pf depending how you play him, he already has an outside shot, and is a pretty good rebounder, and a crazy good athlete.

Cavs wanted to trade out of that pick all week. I feel like they knew Anthony Bennett was their guy and thought that they could drop down a few spots to get him because nobody else would take him first. But ya, I think he's probably gonna get a lot of time at SF considering that they have Tristian Thompson at PF. Maybe he plays PF when Tristian's out of the game.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns June 29th 2013, 12:34 am

OHHHHHH CANNNNAADDAAAAAA
NBA DRAFT! Canada_240-animated-flag-gifs

Last edited by Browns on June 29th 2013, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 29th 2013, 12:38 am

Browns wrote:OHHHHHH CANNNNAADDAAAAAA
NBA DRAFT! Canada_240-animated-flag-gifs

He gets it
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns June 29th 2013, 12:48 am

But honestly I like the pick
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 29th 2013, 2:18 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:everyone is talking shit about the cavs 1st pick, i think it was a pretty good pick considering. he is a sf or pf depending how you play him, he already has an outside shot, and is a pretty good rebounder, and a crazy good athlete.

Cavs wanted to trade out of that pick all week. I feel like they knew Anthony Bennett was their guy and thought that they could drop down a few spots to get him because nobody else would take him first. But ya, I think he's probably gonna get a lot of time at SF considering that they have Tristian Thompson at PF. Maybe he plays PF when Tristian's out of the game.

with everyone in the NBA trying to get smaller, tristan could be their C, bennet their PF and i think they still have varajeo who is their true big would be their situational type guy
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 29th 2013, 10:21 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

well if they had him, they win 30+ games which leaves them out of a lottery pick for their pick. i doubt the pelicans are winning a bunch of games this year. so we end up with 2 good picks and the best player basically in this years draft.
Jru and a healthy Brow should be a force though
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 29th 2013, 11:42 pm

Bobcats: I'm warming up to the Zeller pick.

Lakers: Ryan Kelly can still die

Both: Looks like both teams have interest in Seth Curry. His shooting can help out both teams one of them need to sign him. I have mixed feelings with Seth seeing that he went to Duke and its my natural instinct to hate them dudes (Ryan Kelly) but I just really like the Curry family. idk Odd

Side note: i'm really conflicted with my fan hood right now.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 29th 2013, 11:59 pm

Stephen wrote:Side note: i'm really conflicted with my fan hood right now.

Why don't you just go with the Lakers and have Kobe shove his dick down your throat
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 30th 2013, 9:57 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Why don't you just go with the Lakers and have Kobe shove his dick down your throat

i think once MJ fucking stops trying to pretend to be an NBA exec, then he will choose to be a bobcats fan. MJ is just...so bad.

GO 76ERS! LOTTERY PICK!
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2013, 11:19 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

i think once MJ fucking stops trying to pretend to be an NBA exec, then he will choose to be a bobcats fan. MJ is just...so bad.

GO 76ERS! LOTTERY PICK!
It is extremely hard to root for the bobcats. I think its acceptable for me to have "two" "teams" if one of them is the bobcats
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 30th 2013, 11:20 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I wish

no homo

Anywho apparently the Raptors struck a deal to send Bargnani to the Knicks for Novak, Camby, and picks
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 30th 2013, 11:24 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I wish

no homo

Anywho apparently the Raptors struck a deal to send Bargnani to the Knicks for Novak, Camby, and picks

And then the league was like "no this is too awesome, Raptors fans will be happy." So they said the deal didn't work with the salary cap and told them to restructure it.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 1st 2013, 7:18 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I wish

no homo

And then the league was like "no this is too awesome, Raptors fans will be happy." So they said the deal didn't work with the salary cap and told them to restructure it.
Well that sucks.

Sounds like Lakers are in talks with Golden State with a sign and trade with Dwight. If they sent us Klay or Barnes with some picks i'd be very happy. Doubt this happens though
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down