Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Trip to Niagra Falls

Go down

Trip to Niagra Falls Empty Trip to Niagra Falls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I have yet to visit canada, and i want to check it off my list. Been to vietnam, cambodia, mexico, and ireland. Canada should be the next to go.

Hurp. I need some questions asked
- It says all I need to do to bring my dog is a vaccination record. Is that true? Have you had any buddies come to canada with a pet?
- What is the driving in canada like? what are the rules of thumb. I don't need people losing it when I am in front of them
- Since I be going to niagra falls, have you been there?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Trip to Niagra Falls :: Comments

Post July 19th 2013, 9:42 am  MaddMatter

EPICx69 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I have yet to visit canada, and i want to check it off my list. Been to vietnam, cambodia, mexico, and ireland. Canada should be the next to go.

- It says all I need to do to bring my dog is a vaccination record. Is that true? Have you had any buddies come to canada with a pet?
- What is the driving in canada like? what are the rules of thumb. I don't need people losing it when I am in front of them

1. Don't know
2. Kilometers, nuff said.
3. Yes

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 19th 2013, 7:22 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

MaddMatter wrote:

1. Don't know
2. Kilometers, nuff said.
3. Yes

YOU ARENT HURP!

Back to top Go down

S

Post July 19th 2013, 7:36 pm  S

I've been to Canada (Toronto) Its basically a clean NYC with less traffic

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 19th 2013, 7:56 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

Stephen wrote:

Black man don't go to canada, gtfo out of here.

Back to top Go down

S

Post July 19th 2013, 7:58 pm  S

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

But I did tho...

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 19th 2013, 8:43 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

But I did tho...

I need to figure out how to switch my car to Kph instead of mph. I am only going to niagra falls. I might go up to toronto but i am not sure. I can make it to niagra falls on one tank of gas, stay over night, then drive back.

Back to top Go down

BaltRavensFan20

Post July 19th 2013, 9:32 pm  BaltRavensFan20

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

But I did tho...

I need to figure out how to switch my car to Kph instead of mph. I am only going to niagra falls. I might go up to toronto but i am not sure. I can make it to niagra falls on one tank of gas, stay over night, then drive back.

You shouldn't have to switch it over. You should have the KPHs on the inside of the MPHs on your speedometer shouldn't you? They would be in smaller print. Unless its a different measurement...

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 19th 2013, 9:52 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

But I did tho...

You shouldn't have to switch it over. You should have the KPHs on the inside of the MPHs on your speedometer shouldn't you? They would be in smaller print. Unless its a different measurement...

i have a chevy and it says 0 to 120 and no kph on the inside. just mph/kph that you have to switch

Back to top Go down

RSoxGuy

Post July 19th 2013, 10:23 pm  RSoxGuy

Canadia? Booo. Go to I dunno, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Bermuda? Stay away from Jamaica. Why Canada?

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 19th 2013, 10:31 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

RSoxGuy wrote:Canadia? Booo. Go to I dunno, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Bermuda? Stay away from Jamaica. Why Canada?

because i can drive and take my dog there. I am going to Thailand, China, and the Philipines for free next year.

Back to top Go down

RSoxGuy

Post July 19th 2013, 10:38 pm  RSoxGuy

Ive always wanted to go to Australia, such a silly accent down there

Back to top Go down

HurpDurpHurray

Post July 19th 2013, 10:49 pm  HurpDurpHurray

-I dunno, why the fuck would I know that random information?
-Like Matt said, it's kilometers, so if you see 100, don't drive 100 mph or your car will be repossessed. Also, watch out for moose.
-No I haven't because taking a trip to a giant waterfall hasn't really appealed to me

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 19th 2013, 10:51 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

HurpDurpHurray wrote:-I dunno, why the fuck would I know that random information?
-Like Matt said, it's kilometers, so if you see 100, don't drive 100 mph or your car will be repossessed. Also, watch out for moose.
-No I haven't because taking a trip to a giant waterfall hasn't really appealed to me

ok, thank you hurp. all i wanted to know.

Back to top Go down

Post July 20th 2013, 6:04 am  MaddMatter

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:-I dunno, why the fuck would I know that random information?

He told you the same shit I told you, I get a "fuck you" and he gets a "thank you!" Fuck you sir.

I hope when you go the weather will be in the 40's so you can fucking burn. Jump off the cliff sir.

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 20th 2013, 6:41 am  EPICxPENGUIN69

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

He told you the same shit I told you, I get a "fuck you" and he gets a "thank you!" Fuck you sir.

I hope when you go the weather will be in the 40's so you can fucking burn. Jump off the cliff sir.

did you just go celcius on me?

Back to top Go down

HurpDurpHurray

Post July 20th 2013, 11:27 am  HurpDurpHurray

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

HE DID JUST GO CELSIUS ON YOU! WHAT A BITCH, TRYING TO ACT CANADIAN AND SHIT!

Back to top Go down

BaltRavensFan20

Post July 20th 2013, 3:01 pm  BaltRavensFan20

EPICx69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

But I did tho...

i have a chevy and it says 0 to 120 and no kph on the inside. just mph/kph that you have to switch

Ah ok, I guess its newer models that have them...

Back to top Go down

Post July 20th 2013, 4:08 pm  MaddMatter

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:

Just helping you get used to CANADUH!

Back to top Go down

S

Post July 20th 2013, 6:52 pm  S

Are moose like deer here

Back to top Go down

HurpDurpHurray

Post July 21st 2013, 3:16 am  HurpDurpHurray

Stephen wrote:
Are moose like deer here

No S, that was a joke. If you see a moose hanging around Niagara Falls, then something is fucked up

Back to top Go down

Post July 21st 2013, 5:10 am  MaddMatter

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Are moose like deer here

No S, that was a joke. If you see a moose hanging around Niagara Falls, then something is fucked up

T-shirts, stuffed animals?

Back to top Go down

EPICxPENGUIN69

Post July 21st 2013, 2:20 pm  EPICxPENGUIN69

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Are moose like deer here

most of canada is just like the U.S. once you go north enough and shit or plays out west like BC, Sascachawon, and shit that is mostly untapped wilderness, you see crazy animals and shit.

Back to top Go down

S

Post July 21st 2013, 7:18 pm  S

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Are moose like deer here

most of canada is just like the U.S. once you go north enough and shit or plays out west like BC, Sascachawon, and shit that is mostly untapped wilderness, you see crazy animals and shit.
kind of like the grey with liam neeson

Back to top Go down

HurpDurpHurray

Post July 21st 2013, 10:58 pm  HurpDurpHurray

Stephen wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Are moose like deer here

kind of like the grey with liam neeson

Ya those wolves will fuck your shit up

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down