Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Suck It Ryan Braun

5 posters

Go down

Suck It Ryan Braun Empty Suck It Ryan Braun

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 22nd 2013, 7:09 pm

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130722&content_id=54364032&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

See ya later you fucking cheating prick. Ohhhhhh the messanger screwed up the drug test. No bitch, you're a fucking cheater. I hope his production drops and he becomes an overpaid hack
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Suck It Ryan Braun Empty Re: Suck It Ryan Braun

Post  MaddMatter July 22nd 2013, 7:30 pm

Next up... A-Rod.

LOL the Union won't even back him on it though, that's hilarious.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns July 22nd 2013, 7:49 pm

What a dick, I actually believed him too.
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 22nd 2013, 8:10 pm

65 games
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy July 22nd 2013, 8:47 pm

Some people just don't get it.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 23rd 2013, 9:37 am

I just saw his press conference where he said he was wrongly accused back in 2012. Now he's all like "hey I realize now I fucked up cuz I'm getting in trouble for it." What a bitch
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 23rd 2013, 10:16 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I just saw his press conference where he said he was wrongly accused back in 2012. Now he's all like "hey I realize now I fucked up cuz I'm getting in trouble for it." What a bitch

its weird

Braun - "what a bum, they should ban him from life"
Miller - "how can we get through those 4 games without him"

I don't get, but i get, the difference between football and baseball and drugs. baseball is historical and all about numbers and stuff. football never had this issue. the 70's steelers all juiced, mean joe, webster, franco, all shot up. Clemens is suspected of shooting up and he isn't ever going into the HOF.

Ty Cobb was a racist, bigot, hated by his teammates and opponents, BEAT UP A HANDICAPPED PERSON and gets in the HOF
OJ Simpson killed a guy and his ex wife and he was already in the HOF, but how is there no discussion to take him out

There is a huge difference between baseball and football and I get that it exists, but I don't fully understand why there is such a culture difference.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 23rd 2013, 12:01 pm

Browns wrote:What a dick, I actually believed him too.

Really? Can I ask why?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 23rd 2013, 5:10 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Browns wrote:What a dick, I actually believed him too.

Really? Can I ask why?

dude, fuck off. a lot of people believed him. a lot of people believed hitler when he said a lot of shit.

(ryan braun is like hitler)

his fans, friends, family all believed him. he lied to them and now they all look like assholes.

Edit: I think I figured out the difference between football and baseball.

Baseball is more about "respect the game" or "the game is bigger than you." most people say players are remembered but the fans go to see the game and love the game. If you take steroids or cheat, you are disrespecting the game

Football is more about winning, doing anything in order to win, if it means drugs or filming opposing teams practices then so be it, to hell with consequences go out and "just win baby"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 23rd 2013, 8:07 pm

It's just the fact that last year, this dick wallet stood in front of a bunch of microphones and said "ya this is for everyone who's been wrongly accused" when he knew he was guilty. Fuck you prick.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 23rd 2013, 10:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:It's just the fact that last year, this dick wallet stood in front of a bunch of microphones and said "ya this is for everyone who's been wrongly accused" when he knew he was guilty. Fuck you prick.

Didn't his sample say he was taking drugs, but there was a mishandle at the lab and it arrived a day late and that's why he got off?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 23rd 2013, 10:25 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:It's just the fact that last year, this dick wallet stood in front of a bunch of microphones and said "ya this is for everyone who's been wrongly accused" when he knew he was guilty. Fuck you prick.

Didn't his sample say he was taking drugs, but there was a mishandle at the lab and it arrived a day late and that's why he got off?

The mailman fucked up the procedure in which to deliver the sample apparently. I knew it was bullshit because I don't think any mailman is gonna be like "ya lets taint this shit"
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 24th 2013, 6:38 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

The mailman fucked up the procedure in which to deliver the sample apparently. I knew it was bullshit because I don't think any mailman is gonna be like "ya lets taint this shit"

no, the guy who made braun piss in a cup went to fedex and it was closed so he had to wait until they opened up for him to get the piss sample to the testing place. because of the days fedex are open and shit, sundays are a national "go the fuck home day" for banks and post offices, he had to wait 48 hours.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 24th 2013, 3:24 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

no, the guy who made braun piss in a cup went to fedex and it was closed so he had to wait until they opened up for him to get the piss sample to the testing place. because of the days fedex are open and shit, sundays are a national "go the fuck home day" for banks and post offices, he had to wait 48 hours.

But he was still guilty..... I don't see how delivering mail proves his innocence.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 24th 2013, 5:38 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

But he was still guilty..... I don't see how delivering mail proves his innocence.

because its a timing issue that he got off with. It broke the chain it was supposed to go. The guy who makes a player piss in a cup cant hold the cup for more than 32 hours
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 24th 2013, 5:43 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

because its a timing issue that he got off with. It broke the chain it was supposed to go. The guy who makes a player piss in a cup cant hold the cup for more than 32 hours

I don't get it, so he was guilty, but because of a mailing error, everyone thinks he's innocent? That's like me killing someone on Saturday night, but the court room is closed on Sunday. So I get off free.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 24th 2013, 5:52 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I don't get it, so he was guilty, but because of a mailing error, everyone thinks he's innocent? That's like me killing someone on Saturday night, but the court room is closed on Sunday. So I get off free.

MLB isnt like any other U.S. sport, it is basically like an actual wall street type buisness. The case went to an arbitrator and they reviewed the rules of the drug policy and the arbitrator ruled for braun because of the way the rules are set up.

are you really going to question a sport that has people trading players and mangers for bats, gloves, and washing machines. its the anything goes in pro sports
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 24th 2013, 6:20 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

MLB isnt like any other U.S. sport, it is basically like an actual wall street type buisness. The case went to an arbitrator and they reviewed the rules of the drug policy and the arbitrator ruled for braun because of the way the rules are set up.

are you really going to question a sport that has people trading players and mangers for bats, gloves, and washing machines. its the anything goes in pro sports

All I'm saying is, how did anyone think he was innocent? Hell I remember talking about this last year and we were like "how the fuck is he guilty, but he get's away with it"

I knew what happened with the messenger and the whole delay and shit, my whole thing was asking Browns why he thought he was innocent. Or how did ANYONE think he was innocent?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 24th 2013, 6:46 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

All I'm saying is, how did anyone think he was innocent? Hell I remember talking about this last year and we were like "how the fuck is he guilty, but he get's away with it"

I knew what happened with the messenger and the whole delay and shit, my whole thing was asking Browns why he thought he was innocent. Or how did ANYONE think he was innocent?

1. denial
2. great hair at that press conference
3. he blamed the guy who handled his piss
4. he had friends standing up for him
5. the timing of the whole thing
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content