Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos

5 posters

Go down

Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos Empty Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos

Post  MaddMatter September 5th 2013, 6:21 pm

The season kicks off tonight.

Fuck sleep! I'm watching at least the first half.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos Empty Re: Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 5th 2013, 7:55 pm

eh...i am probably going to bed at 8pm. been a long day. it doesn't strike me as a game ill regret missing
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos Empty Re: Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 5th 2013, 9:39 pm

ryan seacrest. the person i think of when i have the NFL kick off in mind. fuck that jerkoff
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S September 5th 2013, 10:41 pm

Whats with the title lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  S September 6th 2013, 1:25 am

So....how bout them Broncos...
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S September 6th 2013, 1:28 am

Noice
Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos JGfNo6N

Super Bowl Defending Raves @ Denver Broncos Image_zps1e327e50
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 September 6th 2013, 7:08 am

S wrote:Noice

highlight of thegame for me Mad 
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 6th 2013, 5:27 pm

embarrassing that what. They were doing ok up until after halftime then after that stupid replay harbaugh never challenged it just got out of hand. I mean, I never had high expectations to begin with for this season, seeing as SB champions rarely repeat the next year, but I didn't expect them to get blown out the first game...

The only good thing about yesterdays game was seeing Welker play good, since I have him as one of my fantasy players....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 6th 2013, 5:29 pm

S wrote:Noice

That kid in the left of the picture sums up my expression of awe of this picture...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 September 7th 2013, 7:00 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:embarrassing that what. They were doing ok up until after halftime then after that stupid replay harbaugh never challenged it just got out of hand. I mean, I never had high expectations to begin with for this season, seeing as SB champions rarely repeat the next year, but I didn't expect them to get blown out the first game...

The only good thing about yesterdays game was seeing Welker play good, since I have him as one of my fantasy players....
either dickson and clark learn how to catch a dammm ball or the gm and coach get some guys who can or its gonna be a long season.

or TEs suck at the moment.

with jacoby marlon and smith i see our wrs situation as decend though.

TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 7th 2013, 7:45 am

TRU11 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:embarrassing that what. They were doing ok up until after halftime then after that stupid replay harbaugh never challenged it just got out of hand. I mean, I never had high expectations to begin with for this season, seeing as SB champions rarely repeat the next year, but I didn't expect them to get blown out the first game...

either dickson and clark learn how to catch a dammm ball or the gm and coach get some guys who can or its gonna be a long season.

I just get tired or people talking about boldin still. Yes it was s bad move, but it would have been loose loose either way. Either we let a SB winning good QB go, keep bolding and suck because of a lack of a QB, or we keep boldin and can't retool our defense to be younger. Both options and the current option suck or will have sucked. You don't just let a SB winning QB walk. I see either ngata or suggs gone next year due to their fat contracts. Probably ngata sad to say, he's getting older, plus pass rushers are a premium so I don't see them letting sighs go.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 7th 2013, 10:19 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

I just get tired or people talking about boldin still. Yes it was s bad move, but it would have been loose loose either way. Either we let a SB winning good QB go, keep bolding and suck because of a lack of a QB, or we keep boldin and can't retool our defense to be younger. Both options and the current option suck or will have sucked. You don't just let a SB winning QB walk. I see either ngata or suggs gone next year due to their fat contracts. Probably ngata sad to say, he's getting older, plus pass rushers are a premium so I don't see them letting sighs go.
This is winning the Super Bowl is good and bad. Good because you're the shiznit, but bad because you lose a LOT of talent. Then you have to sort of rebuild on the fly. Which is why most teams take a step back the next year, then come on strong again the year after.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 September 7th 2013, 12:16 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

i still have no problem with them lettin boldin go.
our Wrs played well for most part until jones and oher got hurt.

our TEs on the other hand .........

losing pitta showed up big time.

i hope it was just clark needing to get in football shape or we might have to give the rook furstenburg a shot.
dickson i lost hope on him being able to catch.
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 7th 2013, 5:30 pm

TRU11 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

i still have no problem with them lettin boldin go.
our Wrs played well for most part until jones and oher got hurt.

our TEs on the other hand .........

losing pitta showed up big time.

i hope it was just clark needing to get in football shape or we might have to give the rook furstenburg a shot.
dickson i lost hope on him being able to catch.
I want them to give furstenburg a chance. He seemed to play good and show promise this preseason. Hopefully he improves enough to play next year and we can get rid of Dickson. I don't know why we still have Dickson, it seems like he can never catch a pass thrown to him...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S September 9th 2013, 11:33 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

turrible move
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 September 10th 2013, 3:21 am

S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

turrible move
its just 1 game though.
if he keeps this up and guys like dumervill canty and huff fail to deliver then id say its a terrible move.

for now only huff seemed like a mistake.

he got abused by thomas Evil or Very Mad 
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 10th 2013, 5:29 pm

TRU11 wrote:
S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

turrible move
its just 1 game though.
if he keeps this up and guys like dumervill canty and huff fail to deliver then id say its a terrible move.

for now only huff seemed like a mistake.

he got abused by thomas Evil or Very Mad 
They need to start Elam at FS, all the other 1st round Safeties are starting because their respective teams know they would be starting later in the season anyway. Will it honestly hurt worse to start Elam over Huff after the performance Huff had? What do they have to lose?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum