Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 15 - You must be a Mile High

+5
S
RSoxGuy
Willbacker
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Week 15 - You must be a Mile High - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 15 - You must be a Mile High

Post  S December 17th 2013, 1:27 am

MaddMatter wrote:Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey Schwartz is gone,

Gruden, please don't leave town tonight. You can coach the rest of the season and get a headstart on next year
He already committed to returning to MNF next year Sad
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Week 15 - You must be a Mile High - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 15 - You must be a Mile High

Post  MaddMatter December 17th 2013, 1:31 am

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey Schwartz is gone,

Gruden, please don't leave town tonight. You can coach the rest of the season and get a headstart on next year

That doesn't mean shit.

Either way.

MVP for the ravens: Tucker

MVP for the lions: everyone but the players/ coaches. Fans were fucking in it. Take that tubbs (tubbs will insert a comment to put lions fans down and build the shehawk fans up)

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 17th 2013, 1:32 am

Gotta ask

Were those refs terrible tonight or what, or is it just my biasness?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 December 17th 2013, 1:43 am

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:

That doesn't mean shit.

Either way.

MVP for the ravens: Tucker

MVP for the lions: everyone but the players/ coaches. Fans were fucking in it. Take that tubbs (tubbs will insert a comment to put lions fans down and build the shehawk fans up)
Last thing i'm going to do is put down a fan base that lived through a winless season. I'd hang my self if that happened to the Hawks.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 17th 2013, 1:59 am

MaddMatter wrote:Gotta ask

Were those refs terrible tonight or what, or is it just my biasness?

The refs definitly missed the Webb interference in the endzone. The Ravens said they were gonna be physical with Johnson and they were. He took some nasty hits. I was real surprized when the Ravens ran a draw on that 3rd down play before Tuckers FG. Looks like they were planning on going for that FG to me but the Lions still had 3 timeouts with plenty of time on the clock and a FG would have won the game and I swear the whole time Tuck's kick was in the air I thought it was a sure miss. I don't know how an NFL HC survives. I'd die of cardiac.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 December 17th 2013, 7:55 am

refs been sucking for a while now...

whoever team is in the play off might have to hold their heart cause there will be alot of raging going on lol
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 17th 2013, 5:10 pm

Really glad the ravens didn't have to wait long to find the next matt stover. I don't care what the pro bowl shows, Justin Tucker is the best Kicker in the league this season.

On the other end though, the refs were beyong horrible last night. from the missed PI on Webb, to the dirty hits on Flaccos knees that weren't called. They might of well just have put the replacement refs in, they could have done a better job.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 17th 2013, 5:33 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Really glad the ravens didn't have to wait long to find the next matt stover. I don't care what the pro bowl shows, Justin Tucker is the best Kicker in the league this season.

On the other end though, the refs were beyong horrible last night. from the missed PI on Webb, to the dirty hits on Flaccos knees that weren't called. They might of well just have put the replacement refs in, they could have done a better job.

the flacco knee thing wasnt really dirty, the guy was falling down.

as for the kicker, that shit was amazing. like, it literally was barely made, right over the cross bar, in the corner of it. You really cant get any closer than that.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 17th 2013, 6:21 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Really glad the ravens didn't have to wait long to find the next matt stover. I don't care what the pro bowl shows, Justin Tucker is the best Kicker in the league this season.

the flacco knee thing wasnt really dirty, the guy was falling down.

as for the kicker, that shit was amazing. like, it literally was barely made, right over the cross bar, in the corner of it. You really cant get any closer than that.

I heard they tried to take a couple shots at his knee last night, not just that one.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 17th 2013, 7:39 pm

Ok so I watched the one where Levy hit Flaccos knee, and that doesn't look non intentional. It didn't look like he was tripped. It looked like he shed a block by the lineman and dove to tackle flaccos legs, where-in his helmet hit his knee. That should have been flagged for going low at the QB, like Gruden commented on.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 18th 2013, 3:14 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Ok so I watched the one where Levy hit Flaccos knee, and that doesn't look non intentional. It didn't look like he was tripped. It looked like he shed a block by the lineman and dove to tackle flaccos legs, where-in his helmet hit his knee. That should have been flagged for going low at the QB, like Gruden commented on.

I never want to sit there and say something was intentional but that hit definitely deserved a flag. Seems like they only throw out the flag for guys like Brady and Manning or if it's just the Ravens D in general. The reffing definitely left a lot to be desired as we also got away with a couple penalties. The good news is they're not even running an MRI on Flaccos knee so that's gotta be a good sign.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 18th 2013, 6:36 pm

Willbacker wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Ok so I watched the one where Levy hit Flaccos knee, and that doesn't look non intentional. It didn't look like he was tripped. It looked like he shed a block by the lineman and dove to tackle flaccos legs, where-in his helmet hit his knee. That should have been flagged for going low at the QB, like Gruden commented on.

I never want to sit there and say something was intentional but that hit definitely deserved a flag. Seems like they only throw out the flag for guys like Brady and Manning or if it's just the Ravens D in general. The reffing definitely left a lot to be desired as we also got away with a couple penalties. The good news is they're not even running an MRI on Flaccos knee so that's gotta be a good sign.

Yeah that sounds like a good sign. I just hope this isn't like when he had a hip issue and he made it seem like he was fine, but for awhile his throws were off.

As for the penalty stuff, yeah you can blatantly see the favoritism in this league. Its like the only people it happens to are the top three, Brady Brees, and Manning. All the other QBs can shove it, is what it shows me.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3