Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Wild Card Week - Meanwhile In...

+3
MaddMatter
tubbs51
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wild Card Week - Meanwhile In... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Card Week - Meanwhile In...

Post  S January 5th 2014, 11:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Darn it Hurp! I was rooting for the Bengals to go to the SB, now who do I root for?!?

Guess it will be the Hawks, can't stand Brady, can't stand Manning, Chargers...meh, don't like Kap (just comes across as smug and cocky) and Harbaugh acts like a child on the sidelines sometimes, theres really not many teams left. The Hawks haven't won one in awhile, or yet (have they)?
You can hop on Carolinas bandwagon. We're accepting new members

I'm on board. #CamNewtonIsSexy #SwagKeuchly
mmm preach. no homo
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Wild Card Week - Meanwhile In... - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild Card Week - Meanwhile In...

Post  tubbs51 January 6th 2014, 2:43 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
S wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Darn it Hurp! I was rooting for the Bengals to go to the SB, now who do I root for?!?

Guess it will be the Hawks, can't stand Brady, can't stand Manning, Chargers...meh, don't like Kap (just comes across as smug and cocky) and Harbaugh acts like a child on the sidelines sometimes, theres really not many teams left. The Hawks haven't won one in awhile, or yet (have they)?
You can hop on Carolinas bandwagon. We're accepting new members

Oh yeah, forgot about Carolina, and I do like both the Carolina states. Humm, this is a tuffy. All I know is I want to root for someone who hasn't won a SB in awhile or never. Tired of seeing the same old teams in all the time. Last year it was refreshing even with being a Ravens fan, because the 9ers and Baltimore haven't been in in awhile.

I say route for SD or and Sea. Both teams only have 1 appearance. SD got hosed by SF and Sea got hosed by the refs
That and the Seahawks will probably have another HOFer by the time the Superbowl rolls around. I mean think about it. Carolina's front seven or Seattle's Legion of Boom. The #1 Defense or the #2 defense. Beast Mode or DeWill.

The ball is in your court Balt.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum