Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks

+6
S
Thadden
HurpDurpHurray
tubbs51
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks Empty Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks

Post  MaddMatter January 19th 2014, 6:26 pm

Wow, I just realized next years logo is gonna be IL, that's gonna look fucking stupid.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 19th 2014, 11:20 pm

why the the thread named super bowl X-V-III (10, 5, 3--18) when its 48
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks Empty Re: Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks

Post  tubbs51 January 19th 2014, 11:24 pm

Yeah it should be XLVIII. WAY TO FUCK IT UP BRO!
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 19th 2014, 11:37 pm

Matt's from the streets of Detroit. I don't think he knows what Roman Numerals are. I think he just randomly hit letters on his keyboard
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden January 20th 2014, 12:05 am

I love me some Richard Sherman. Alot of people hate him but hes one of those rare loudmouth guys I actually like
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 January 20th 2014, 12:18 am

Yeah a full week of Richard Sherman in the media including Media Day.

Some great comedy is going to come of this. No matter what the outcome is in feburary the reality is is that football fans are the real winners.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 20th 2014, 1:51 am

Thadden wrote:I love me some Richard Sherman. Alot of people hate him but hes one of those rare loudmouth guys I actually like
Yeah I find him hilarious
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 20th 2014, 4:09 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:why the the thread named super bowl X-V-III (10, 5, 3--18) when its 48

Wait what did I have?

I 1
V 5
L 50
I think C is a hundred, after that I'm not sure.

Did I just forget the L?

Maybe I was shocked at how dumb 49 will look. IL

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 January 20th 2014, 6:22 am

sherman is my hero. Embarassed 
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 20th 2014, 9:37 am

As much as I'd like the seahawks to win and will be rooting for them. I just don't see it vs Manning. I'm a believer in story lined super bowls and being staged to a point, and I just see the media riding the coattails of manning riding off into the sunset with his second SB trophy and ring.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 20th 2014, 9:40 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:As much as I'd like the seahawks to win and will be rooting for them. I just don't see it vs Manning. I'm a believer in story lined super bowls and being staged to a point, and I just see the media riding the coattails of manning riding off into the sunset with his second SB trophy and ring.

along with the fact richard sherman is now painted as an asshole thug hoodlum good for nothing....like come on, he went to standford and graduated with honors. All he did was talk some shit, he didnt shoot anyone and shit. shit talking is an art, not a science
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 20th 2014, 10:50 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:As much as I'd like the seahawks to win and will be rooting for them. I just don't see it vs Manning. I'm a believer in story lined super bowls and being staged to a point, and I just see the media riding the coattails of manning riding off into the sunset with his second SB trophy and ring.

along with the fact richard sherman is now painted as an asshole thug hoodlum good for nothing....like come on, he went to standford and graduated with honors. All he did was talk some shit, he didnt shoot anyone and shit. shit talking is an art, not a science

Yeah as soon as I watched his post game interview, I knew, hes going to be labeled and a marked man from now on till the SB. If anything I can see Manning using this as a "motivation" to target him all game.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 20th 2014, 1:53 pm

Richard Sherman just seems like a fucking douchbag to me. It's not like people are going "dude, you suck, you're not even top 10" blah blah blah. I think most people would say he's the best corner in the league. But he acts as if everyone in the world says he sucks. Then he gets mad because people talk about his antics.

I'm sure away from football Sherman is probably a good dude. But the on field "Wahh nobody pays attention to me." Type of attitude pisses me off. Hell, he's almost like Tebow, but a good player. People are talking more about Sherman than the TEAM win.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 20th 2014, 3:38 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Richard Sherman just seems like a fucking douchbag to me. It's not like people are going "dude, you suck, you're not even top 10" blah blah blah. I think most people would say he's the best corner in the league. But he acts as if everyone in the world says he sucks. Then he gets mad because people talk about his antics.

I'm sure away from football Sherman is probably a good dude. But the on field "Wahh nobody pays attention to me." Type of attitude pisses me off. Hell, he's almost like Tebow, but a good player. People are talking more about Sherman than the TEAM win.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about before when I said why can't players play just speak instead of them having to open their mouths all the time. I'm sure people like Warren Moon, Otto Graham, Barry Sanders, and the like didn't have to trash talk or open their mouths when they played, and I doubt they did either, why can't current players act the same way?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 20th 2014, 5:18 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Richard Sherman just seems like a fucking douchbag to me. It's not like people are going "dude, you suck, you're not even top 10" blah blah blah. I think most people would say he's the best corner in the league. But he acts as if everyone in the world says he sucks. Then he gets mad because people talk about his antics.

It just pissed me off so much when he started making that choking sign to the 49ers players after the pick. Like there's a high road and a low road, he took the low road.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 20th 2014, 5:44 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

It just pissed me off so much when he started making that choking sign to the 49ers players after the pick. Like there's a high road and a low road, he took the low road.

I didn't mind the interview with Erin Andrews. There was too much emotion at the time. Who knows how much smacktalk was going on between the two but he shouldn't have chased Crabtree down expecting him to shake his hand and the choke signal was way outta line.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 20th 2014, 6:22 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Lol, I wonder if he was saying that Crabtree choked? Because if Crabtree choked then it wasn't about Sherman making the play but about Crabtree choking, which I think is the opposite of what he wanted to say.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 20th 2014, 8:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Lol, I wonder if he was saying that Crabtree choked? Because if Crabtree choked then it wasn't about Sherman making the play but about Crabtree choking, which I think is the opposite of what he wanted to say.
Pretty sure he said it was for Kaep.

Anyone else think of this when he did it lol
Super Bowl XLVIII Broncos Vs Seahawks 2Q==
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy January 21st 2014, 6:24 pm

On the Sherman topic, assholes like this guy get whats coming to them. Its sickening to see an onbviously skilled and great NFL player over shadowed by his own mouth. Its embarrassing to see a well educated man talk like hes a 14 yr old. The thing about the NFL is, when a guy is known for shooting his mouth off like Sherman does, other players take notice. Sometimes they get hurt, bad. I mean seriously, maybe i didnt watch the same game Sherman was playing in but I saw him get called for an obvious PI which cost his team and then deflected a poorly thrown pass. Holy shit. Someone should make a golden statue of this guy who has never won shit, never done shit and will be remembered as a shit head because he cant keep shit from flowing out of his mouth no matter how good he really can be.

One of these days, a Hines Wrad will catch up with his ass and he wont have shit to say anymore.... KARMA is a bitch. Ask all the shit talkers on the 49ers. You didnt see that in the Den vs NE game.

Keep your head on a swivel Sherm, Im willing to bet theres a bounty out for your mouth....

Shut your mouth, keep the adderall out of your system and let your play on the field do the talking. Have some pride.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 2nd 2014, 4:46 pm

GAME DAY BITCHES

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 2nd 2014, 8:13 pm

Seems like the Broncos offense isn't ready to play
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 February 2nd 2014, 8:48 pm

This SB reminds me of last years so far, where the underdog team came out hot in the first half. Lets see if the lights go out after halftime.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 2nd 2014, 8:59 pm

Halftime: Who do you give MVP to right now? The only ones that are playing good are the Seattle pass rushers.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray February 2nd 2014, 8:59 pm

With this game being so one sided and the shitty Canadian Superbowl commercials, I think this is turning into the worst Superbowl yet
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 February 2nd 2014, 9:08 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Halftime: Who do you give MVP to right now? The only ones that are playing good are the Seattle pass rushers.

So far the only difference in this game has been Seattle's D. Can they give the MVP award to the entire D? Because I think that's who deserves it if they win.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum