Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NHL 15 - OMG MOR FYSIKZ

3 posters

Go down

NHL 15 - OMG MOR FYSIKZ Empty NHL 15 - OMG MOR FYSIKZ

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 2nd 2014, 5:24 pm

http://www.easports.com/nhl/nhl15

How many times can they say they're adding more physics in? Really guys, come on. It's nice to see they're switching up the presentation by adding NBC to it. But saying that it's gonna look good and have physics isn't something new for next gen games. Step it up EA
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

NHL 15 - OMG MOR FYSIKZ Empty Re: NHL 15 - OMG MOR FYSIKZ

Post  MaddMatter June 2nd 2014, 6:44 pm

But.....but.......but PHYSICS!!!!!!!!

I just need a hockey game, much like Madden, I'll probably just buy NHL 15 and play wait and see, although I'm not buying a Madden game anytime soon.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 2nd 2014, 9:09 pm

MaddMatter wrote:But.....but.......but PHYSICS!!!!!!!!

I just need a hockey game, much like Madden, I'll probably just buy NHL 15 and play wait and see, although I'm not buying a Madden game anytime soon.

im perfectly fine with ncaa 14
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 2nd 2014, 10:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

If/when I can download it for PS4. I may never buy another football game again.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 4th 2014, 8:52 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

I want them to clear up all the god damn fucking ncaa bullshit so we can get an NCAA game again and have at least 1 playable game rather than madden which feels like a chore
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 5th 2014, 6:19 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

I want them to clear up all the god damn fucking ncaa bullshit so we can get an NCAA game again and have at least 1 playable game rather than madden which feels like a chore

You know what sucks the most? Is that if Madden or NCAA was for the PC, I feel like someone would have made a mod for it with all the proper NCAA stuff. I mean, just look at all the mods they have for NBA 2K
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 5th 2014, 8:53 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

You know what sucks the most? Is that if Madden or NCAA was for the PC, I feel like someone would have made a mod for it with all the proper NCAA stuff. I mean, just look at all the mods they have for NBA 2K

probably. Mods are great. I love all the total war game mods. They recently did a Obama vs. Romney rome total war mod for the previous election. It was pretty funny.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 26th 2014, 7:47 pm

Not gonna lie, it isn't a bad game. Physics have gotten better and the presentation is absolutely beautiful. The NBC crew is pretty sweet and they actually got the real life versions of Doc Emrick and that other guy instead of some computer animated guys like they have on Madden with Phil Simms and what's his face. They still need to hammer out some things and make it a bit more realistic but it's not a bad game by any means. If you shoot at the net after the whistle, automatic fight. I did it and Robyn Rehger came rushing after me and beat my ass. And it looks like hitting has gotten better so not every hit is monstrous.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 26th 2014, 9:33 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Not gonna lie, it isn't a bad game. Physics have gotten better and the presentation is absolutely beautiful. The NBC crew is pretty sweet and they actually got the real life versions of Doc Emrick and that other guy instead of some computer animated guys like they have on Madden with Phil Simms and what's his face. They still need to hammer out some things and make it a bit more realistic but it's not a bad game by any means. If you shoot at the net after the whistle, automatic fight. I did it and Robyn Rehger came rushing after me and beat my ass. And it looks like hitting has gotten better so not every hit is monstrous.

I just want a hockey game to help me get through my sports needs. Hell the Show is probably the only sports game I will get annually. NHL I can skip a year, and I don't think I'll update 2K that often just because I'm not a huge basketball fan.

and Madden....lol madden.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 29th 2014, 6:37 pm

I was looking for information about Be a GM and found nothing, just that it will be in the game. But what won't be on the PS4 or Xbox 1 versions of the game? FUCKING ONLINE TEAM PLAY! WOW! I dunno if I'm gonna buy it now. That takes a lot of the fun out of this game
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 29th 2014, 6:46 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I was looking for information about Be a GM and found nothing, just that it will be in the game. But what won't be on the PS4 or Xbox 1 versions of the game? FUCKING ONLINE TEAM PLAY! WOW! I dunno if I'm gonna buy it now. That takes a lot of the fun out of this game

EA keeps pushing online stuff. Like. What don't they get? It's not all about MUT and online. People like franchise mode. Making trades, drafting, signing.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 29th 2014, 11:44 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:I was looking for information about Be a GM and found nothing, just that it will be in the game. But what won't be on the PS4 or Xbox 1 versions of the game? FUCKING ONLINE TEAM PLAY! WOW! I dunno if I'm gonna buy it now. That takes a lot of the fun out of this game

EA keeps pushing online stuff. Like. What don't they get? It's not all about MUT and online. People like franchise mode. Making trades, drafting, signing.

But that's the thing, ONLINE team play isn't in the game! And it was the funnest game mode online! Fucking stupid
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 30th 2014, 2:15 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

But that's the thing, ONLINE team play isn't in the game! And it was the funnest game mode online! Fucking stupid

but it's in on madden, *shrugs shoulders*

on basketball and hockey games, I can get it.
Football? no.

EA make no damn sense
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 5th 2014, 6:01 pm

http://gamingbolt.com/nhl-15-for-xbox-one-and-ps4-may-contain-only-14th-of-the-content-from-nhl-14

Yup not buying this piece of shit. EA is really fucking themselves
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum