by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Empty Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 27th 2011, 3:02 am

this is a disgrace, Vince Lombardi who is revered as the best coach of all time in some circles has been neglected for over 25 years!!!, not even the Packer organization has helped to preserve this mans final resting place, the least they could do is keep his tombstone and gravesite upkeeped, but NO, it has been done out of the kindness of a Jets fans heart to make sure Lombardi will be remembered...

http://poststar.com/sports/1c07b4ba-8817-11e0-b1b5-001cc4c002e0.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Muhammadjihad_medium
Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Sheldon
Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? FrnXxyM
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Empty Re: Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave?

Post  JermikesHere on May 27th 2011, 3:52 am

Ohhhh we're posting things that have nothing to do with the topic? Well.. how bout this then?

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/sports_issues/40799

Wow.. I thought he was a Saint and the coolest, nicest, most handsome, awesome man in the world??? He was involved in a murder trial?????

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[quote="SnA ExclusiVe"]yay go me for another embarrassing moment on top of many others.[/quote]

UNBAN PUPPETZ!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Empty Re: Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave?

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 4:35 am

Meh... fuck it might as well jump right in.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5601080

Nothing like a good ol' DWI to get the blood pumpin' aint that right Braylon?

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? HappyUnderstatedCreature
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on May 27th 2011, 4:37 am

wtf is your problem man.

you are asking for these guys to repond to you in every damm thread.

and you wonder why jermike attacks every time you make a thread or make some stupid remark.

SMH Rolling Eyes

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Dq0w81
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 4:44 am

From my point of view SNA Attacks a Jermike/Puppets Thread or Jermike/Puppets attacks an SNA thread...

an SNA vs Jermike/Puppets section looks better and better Smile

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on May 27th 2011, 4:50 am

tubbs51 wrote:From my point of view SNA Attacks a Jermike/Puppets Thread or Jermike/Puppets attacks an SNA thread...

yeah but both wonder why.

this is the damm reason .

They need to stop fucking ignore each other.

every time i see a thread with 5 orso pages i thinks there is a good discussion between everyone, i come to find out 4 out of 5 pages are these 2 lovebirds Mad

TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 4:52 am

TRU11 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:From my point of view SNA Attacks a Jermike/Puppets Thread or Jermike/Puppets attacks an SNA thread...

every time i see a thread with 5 orso pages i thinks there is a good discussion between everyone, i come to find out 4 out of 5 pages are these 2 lovebirds Mad

They need to meet half way (literally) and bump uglies cause with how much they follow each other around you'd think they were a married couple for fucks sake...

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on May 27th 2011, 4:53 am

tubbs51 wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

They need to meet half way (literally) and bump uglies cause with how much they follow each other around you'd think they were a married couple for fucks sake...

scratch hmmmm maybe they are.

this calls for an investigation.

i wonder who we can put on this case .

think platty could do the job

TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 4:54 am

nah... we need a TRUE detective... Get Cole Phelps on the LINE!!!

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 27th 2011, 4:55 am

all i did was make a Topic of Conversation about the Greatest Coach of ALL TIME being neglected and sna rolls up with a stupid remark about what happened to a loudmouth Patriots fan, ( you really think that hasnt happened to thousands of other fans? ) ... Stay on Topic please and respond if you have enough intelligence to realize who Lombardi was.

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 4:56 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:all i did was make a Topic of Conversation about the Greatest Coach of ALL TIME being neglected and sna rolls up with a stupid remark about what happened to a loudmouth Patriots fan, ( you really think that hasnt happened to thousands of other fans? ) ... Stay on Topic please and respond if you have enough intelligence to realize who Lombardi was.

All i have to say is this : You reap what you sow. Smile

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 27th 2011, 4:57 am

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:all i did was make a Topic of Conversation about the Greatest Coach of ALL TIME being neglected and sna rolls up with a stupid remark about what happened to a loudmouth Patriots fan, ( you really think that hasnt happened to thousands of other fans? ) ... Stay on Topic please and respond if you have enough intelligence to realize who Lombardi was.

all i have to say is..your in the SAME boat as sna, both of you are TROLLS and both of you are from seattle, makes me wonder if your BOTH the SAME person Shocked

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 5:02 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

all i have to say is..your in the SAME boat as sna, both of you are TROLLS and both of you are from seattle, makes me wonder if your BOTH the SAME person Shocked

A. Seattle isnt the only city in washington state.

B. We're both from Spokane. I still live here where as SNA lives in Walla Walla washington cause he's going to Walla Walla Community College.

Seeing as you both practically stalk each other i would have thought that you'd know that by now.

and C. Im just sick and tired of both of you arguing in EVERY FUCKING thread.

so stop being like a bickering redneck couple and shut the fuck up everyone is fucking sick of it.

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on May 27th 2011, 5:05 am

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

B. We're both from Spokane. I still live here where as SNA lives in Walla Walla washington cause he's going to Walla Walla Community College.

Seeing as you both practically stalk each other i would have thought that you'd know that by now.

so stop being like a bickering redneck couple and shut the fuck up everyone is fucking sick of it.

agreed.

and i would appreciate if they keep my ravens out of their stupid discussions.

TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 5:07 am

TRU11 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

agreed.

and i would appreciate if they keep my ravens out of their stupid discussions.

Yeah. i dont fucking care if they want to bash my Seahawks. The less they know the better they are it seems.

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 27th 2011, 5:10 am

To TRU and tubb...where in this thread has anybody mentioned either of your teams? ....seems to me that sna(tubb jr) brought it upon himself to make a mockery of this thread...please keep your own team OFF any post i may create, fuck off and fuck off again

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 5:13 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:To TRU and tubb...where in this thread has anybody mentioned either of your teams? ....seems to me that sna(tubb jr) brought it upon himself to make a mockery of this thread...please keep your own team OFF any post i may create, fuck off and fuck off again

good lord.... i'm not inserting my Hawks in to the "argument" just saying i dont give a fuck if people bash my hawks. it was in RESPONSE to Tru's post.

I agree that its a travesty whats happened to Lombardi's grave but every thread that you or SNA create becomes a flame war to see who has the bigger e Penis.

I'm not condoning what the fuck SNA did but you must remember that it takes two to fucking tango. Both of you are to blame for threads just like this one going off topic.

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on May 27th 2011, 5:18 am

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:To TRU and tubb...where in this thread has anybody mentioned either of your teams? ....seems to me that sna(tubb jr) brought it upon himself to make a mockery of this thread...please keep your own team OFF any post i may create, fuck off and fuck off again

good lord.... i'm not inserting my Hawks in to the "argument" just saying i dont give a fuck if people bash my hawks. it was in RESPONSE to Tru's post.

I agree that its a travesty whats happened to Lombardi's grave but every thread that you or SNA create becomes a flame war to see who has the bigger e Penis.

I'm not condoning what the fuck SNA did but you must remember that it takes two to fucking tango. Both of you are to blame for threads just like this one going off topic.

i doubt he gets what you trying to say FUCK YOU!

TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 27th 2011, 5:20 am

i know but i thought i'd try at least.... :FUCK YOU!!:

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on May 27th 2011, 6:54 am

ok, you have no right to complain that others are making a "mockery" of your thread, you have hijacked countless threads to say that SnA "always posts false information", to say how Ray Lewis is a murderer, just to say something bad about the Ravens, and even to post shirtless Ray Rice pictures...and at this point I can't take any of your threads or posts seriously.

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Jets Fan only visitor to Lombardi grave? Forumsigi

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 27th 2011, 10:39 am

I don't even want to hear "Oh im just making a thread about the greatest coach of all time and how everyone neglets is grave"

You started it off with JETS FAN, you knew what you were doing..
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on May 27th 2011, 11:21 am

Shocking.

I'd have thought the guy who's given his name to the Super Bowl trophy would be treated with a lot more respect.

And for the rest of you, quit bickering. You sound like a bunch of old women.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 27th 2011, 12:42 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

Funniest post of all time, right here...

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 27th 2011, 4:32 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

THANK YOU! tubbs. What will it take? The whole forum community here to say something?

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum