Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 6

+3
Willbacker
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Go down

Week 6 Empty Week 6

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2014, 10:42 pm

Can the colts just get rid of Richardson? he sucks ass yo.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Empty Re: Week 6

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 9th 2014, 10:45 pm

money did it to him..Richardson was a BEAST, great size, great hands, great moves, got drafted and forgot everything he did to get there..maybe in a couple more years he will have 1 great year after he concentrates more on football
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 9th 2014, 10:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:money did it to him..Richardson was a BEAST, great size, great hands, great moves, got drafted and forgot everything he did to get there..maybe in a couple more years he will have 1 great year  after he concentrates more on football

He isn't that fast. He is big and strong, just he isn't explosive at all.

Bradshaw is the better back. HE should get the lion's share of the touches (unbiased - even though he is on my fantasy team)

Watch them. Bradshaw has wiggle, richardson doesn't.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 9th 2014, 11:14 pm

oh ya man, i see Bradshaw outperform him every week, Richardson just looks like he dont care, sluggish etc etc
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 10th 2014, 4:15 pm

It kills me that I can't watch all of the Thurs or Mon night games but it seems like the Texans made this a pretty damn good game. They gotta be kicking themselves(literally) on letting the Colts get that onside kick against them.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 11th 2014, 5:07 pm

Willbacker wrote:It kills me that I can't watch all of the Thurs or Mon night games but it seems like the Texans made this a pretty damn good game. They gotta be kicking themselves(literally) on letting the Colts get that onside kick against them.

You haven't missed anything at all this year.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 12th 2014, 9:12 pm

Hurp and S are happy. Neither of their teams lost Week 6 1848667513

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 12th 2014, 9:21 pm

Jets played the Broncos tuff but we lost Milliner for the rest of the season...at least the hardest part of the schedule is over..we still got the entire AFC East to play, along with the Vikes and Titans..i can see us going 11-5 Shocked
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 12th 2014, 9:31 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Jets played the Broncos tuff but we lost Milliner for the rest of the season...at least the hardest part of the schedule is over..we still got the entire AFC East to play, along with the Vikes and Titans..i can see us going 11-5 Shocked

I hate how we are the punch line to every NFL joke. Like dude, The bucs, jags, and titans are worse than the Jets. The only reason why he Jets are made out to be the worst team is because Rex talked too much and we're in NY.

Did you see the Bucs down 56-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter on thursday night? to the falcons? Dude, the jets aren't that bad.

realistically, it'll be a 6-10 year. We dug too deep of a hole and honestly, Buffalo and Miami are better but the rest of our schedule is easy compared to the first few weeks.

How do we lack THAT much offensive talent? I hope we go 1-15 and get fucking Gurley or someone to take the top off the defense. We need an offense to go with our sick nasty front 7.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 12th 2014, 10:10 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Jets played the Broncos tuff but we lost Milliner for the rest of the season...at least the hardest part of the schedule is over..we still got the entire AFC East to play, along with the Vikes and Titans..i can see us going 11-5 Shocked

I hate how we are the punch line to every NFL joke. Like dude, The bucs, jags, and titans are worse than the Jets. The only reason why he Jets are made out to be the worst team is because Rex talked too much and we're in NY.

Did you see the Bucs down 56-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter on thursday night? to the falcons? Dude, the jets aren't that bad.

realistically, it'll be a 6-10 year. We dug too deep of a hole and honestly, Buffalo and Miami are better but the rest of our schedule is easy compared to the first few weeks.

How do we lack THAT much offensive talent? I hope we go 1-15 and get fucking Gurley or someone to take the top off the defense. We need an offense to go with our sick nasty front 7.

i think we can get Gurley in the 2nd, hes been suspended indefinetly from UGA...at 1-5 we STILL can sweep the division and win a home playoff game lol, its hard to imagine that happening but stranger things have happened...Pats arent as good as they once were, the Fins and Bills both are inconsistent , i think we can beat all of them...legggo JETS!!! 11-5 FTW!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 12th 2014, 11:55 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

i think we can get Gurley in the 2nd, hes been suspended indefinetly from UGA...at 1-5 we STILL can sweep the division and win a home playoff game lol,  its hard to imagine that happening but stranger things have happened...Pats arent as good as they once were, the Fins and Bills both are inconsistent , i think we can beat all of them...legggo JETS!!! 11-5 FTW!!!

that's what I'm saying. RBs don't go 1st round anymore. We go 1-15, we get the 33rd and 65th picks. Fuck it yo, 2nd or 3rd, I'm taking him.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 13th 2014, 1:33 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Hurp and S are happy. Neither of their teams lost Week 6 1848667513

Bengals need a new fucking kicker...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S October 13th 2014, 1:36 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Hurp and S are happy. Neither of their teams lost Week 6 1848667513

Ridiculous lmao

He shanked the hell out of that kick.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 13th 2014, 2:40 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

You don't know what bad kicking is until you've been a Lions fan this year. We are 5-15 on FG's this year.

FIVE FOR FIFTEEN!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 October 13th 2014, 5:06 pm

How about Flacco!!! 5 Passing TDs and scored them the quickest ever since the merger. I know it was the Bucs, but still Very Happy The man keeps setting records...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 13th 2014, 7:44 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:How about Flacco!!! 5 Passing TDs and scored them the quickest ever since the merger. I know it was the Bucs, but still Very Happy The man keeps setting records...

And did this with 2 rookies starting on the left side. Very Happy . Glad the the D showed up as well getting 5 sacks. How bout Bernard Williams #98. Him and Ngata kept blowing up the inside of their line.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 13th 2014, 7:46 pm

lol
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker October 14th 2014, 2:57 pm

On Mon night the Rams learned that its a race not a sprint so sayeth the great camel jockey. Honest Kaep.

Little Eli couldn't handle the cartoon demons. Those big bad demons gonna getchya.

Kirk Cousins hit a wide open corner for the score. RG knee taught him well. Grasshoppa.

Doug Baldwin held a very family friendly style talk after the Sea/Dal game just for the little kiddies.

Rex Ryan is walking around with half his head cut off,bullet wounds all thru his chest and a shiv sticking out his ass and still claims he's not dead.

The Lions front 4 of Fats Fairly,Donkeykong Suh,C.J Mosley and Whatshisface right now are keeping the Lions afloat. Now these guys just need to have a little talk with their kicker.

The Raiders were reaching out thinking its there its there then magically it was gone.

Packer fans were sweating it even tho they was already told to just chill,relax and enjoy the moment. Fake spike!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rodgers just messin wich ya.

Wonder how the Bucs felt after having their booty kicked and their looty took. Flacco da man!!

How bout Brian Tyms replicating Randy Moss and doing the Hurp move.

Jay Cutler:Marshall/Jefferies > Matt Ryan:Jones/White. Thats all that can be said about that.

Ah a nice little family get together between the Panthers and Bengals. Some friendly banter. A little ankle twisting. You know good times where everybody gets a  participation ribbon and for all that we give great thanks to the Nuge. Week 6 3420812369

Hoyermania is running wild!!! Johnny who?? Johnny poopoo. #2

And now to the biggest game of all. TITANS!! JAGS!!! Sleep
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum