Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Playoffs/Divisional RD

+3
MaddMatter
Willbacker
S
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Playoffs/Divisional RD Empty Playoffs/Divisional RD

Post  S January 10th 2015, 12:59 pm

Lets go. I think we really have a chance. Over the past few years the panthers and seattle have somewhat created a little rivalry between them. Granted they are 3-0 against us in that time span but it seems the Panthers give everything they got when they play these guys.

I think this game is no different, its gonna be a hard fought extremely low scoring game, a TD may not even be scored. This game is going to come down to whoever's defense tightens the fuck up and creates some turnovers to put their offense in great field position. Whichever team does that will win this game.

Dallas @ Green Bay
The best home team at home versus the best away team. I think this will be a great game but the Packers have the great Aaron Rodgers so I think they come out of this one with a win just because of that. Kudos to Dallas.

Baltimore @ New England
Pretty sure Brady is fed up with Baltimore's bull shit. New England victory.

Indy @ Denver
Ehh Denver. This can go either way I think. Denver has been playing weird lately so they are vulnerable. But I hate Andrew Luck so I cant give them this win.

Should be a great weekend of football
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Playoffs/Divisional RD Empty Re: Playoffs/Divisional RD

Post  Willbacker January 10th 2015, 2:22 pm

S wrote:

Baltimore @ New England
Pretty sure Brady is fed up with Baltimore's bull shit. New England victory.

Lol and I hope they keep delivering that bull shit. For Balt to have any success they're gonna have to get serious push in the pocket to throw off Brady's rhythm and be able to attack the improved Patriot secondary. Cant wait.

In the Den/Indy game I believe the Broncos D and running game are better than the Colts so therefore it should be enough. Sea/Car is a tough one. I like both D's but the the loss of Lotulailai is big imo. Turnovers are going to be so critical but I think with the 12th man Sea pulls it out. In the GB/Dal game GB beat the Lions straight up while the Cowboys had some serious help and I trust an 80% Rodgers more than I do a 100% Romo.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 10th 2015, 4:34 pm

The winner will be WEMMM

"Who Ever Makes More Money"

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 10th 2015, 8:05 pm

shit gets real when WRs start throwing TDs
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 10th 2015, 8:31 pm

what looked like a Ravens blowout has now become a great game...i hate the patriots so leggo Ravens!!!..i think SB gonna be Pats and Panthers
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 10th 2015, 9:02 pm

Flacco imitating sanchez right there...great game anyways
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 10th 2015, 9:16 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Flacco imitating sanchez right there...great game  anyways

It was a bit of a "wtf" type ending though. Like, I expected them to keep on driving and it stead you throw a pick on a deep ball in cover 2 shell coverage. That shouldn't happen
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 10th 2015, 10:30 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Flacco imitating sanchez right there...great game  anyways

It was a bit of a "wtf" type ending though. Like, I expected them to keep on driving and it stead you throw a pick on a deep ball in cover 2 shell coverage. That shouldn't happen

thats why i made the Sanchez reference...Flacco played a pretty good game but made a couple Sanchez-esque mistakes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 10th 2015, 10:36 pm

right now WillBacker is over-boiling the shit out of some Boston area lobsters
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 11th 2015, 12:18 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:right now WillBacker is over-boiling the shit out of some Boston area lobsters

Fuck the overboiling Im deepfrying them motherfuckers.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 11th 2015, 12:30 am

Make some room on the couch fellas.

Good season. Kind of.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 11th 2015, 1:36 am

it was definetly a season to remember..Ravens in ROMP Mode somehow disinegrate after Halftime with a 2 TD LEAD? WTF!!! ..Panthers played a BETTER game than the score shows, cant always Win when you playing 11 men on the field and the other team has 12........im DONE feeling sorry for my team and Rex, he had 6 FUCKING YEARS to do something, all he did was get WORSE!!!..GOOD RIDDANCE REX!!!!....NEXT!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 11th 2015, 9:56 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Totally agree. The way it was going I was figgering it was 4 down territory anyway but Joe is a sucker for that deep pass. I thought it would have been better to keep running the clock down and keep slow driving it. What did you guys think of the 4 Oline setup with the usually 6 eligible receivers where only 5 were actually eligible. I swear the Patriots can only beat us when they use trickery like that. I got a feeling the NFL is gonna can that practice.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 11th 2015, 11:36 am

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Totally agree. The way it was going I was figgering it was 4 down territory anyway but Joe is a sucker for that deep pass. I thought it would have been better to keep running the clock down and keep slow driving it. What did you guys think of the 4 Oline setup with the usually 6 eligible receivers where only 5 were actually eligible. I swear the Patriots can only beat us when they use trickery like that. I got a feeling the NFL is gonna can that practice.

I didn't see it, but it sounds awesome.

In theory, you could line up 10 WR's and 1 QB, there's still only 5 eligible and 6 ineligible.
I have no problem with it.

You think Bill B. was pissed when Ronnie Brown went out there as a QB and ran all over them? It's just a new wrinkle in the NFL, makes people actually have to pay attention to the eligible receivers.

The Lions ran a play earlier this year, might have been against the Jets actually, where the LG was an eligible receiver and he was actually wide open, but I think Stafford got sacked.

The people who have a problem with the 4 lineman are people that are either
A. Pissed off Ravens fans
or
B. Patriot haters

I thought it was genius.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 11th 2015, 11:55 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

In theory, you could line up 10 WR's and 1 QB, there's still only 5 eligible and 6 ineligible.

You think Bill B. was pissed when Ronnie Brown went out there as a QB and ran all over them? It's just a new wrinkle in the NFL, makes people actually have to pay attention to the eligible receivers.

The Lions ran a play earlier this year, might have been against the Jets actually, where the LG was an eligible receiver and he was actually wide open, but I think Stafford got sacked.

or
B. Patriot haters

I thought it was genius.

Yeah that was perfectly legal. Harbaugh can't be mad cause he was confused. If you're confused call a timeout. He got our coached on that.

Last edited by S on January 11th 2015, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 11th 2015, 12:54 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

or
B. Patriot haters

I thought it was genius.
Yeah that was perfectly legal. Harbaugh can't be mad cause he was confused. If you're confused call a timeout. He got our coached on that.

Ya pretty much. If it wasn't flagged for illegal formation or ineligible down field, what's the issue? I'm in the same boat as Matt as I didn't see the play but it sounds like as long as they weren't flag for doing something wrong, what's the issue?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 11th 2015, 2:11 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

or
B. Patriot haters

I thought it was genius.

Ya pretty much. If it wasn't flagged for illegal formation or ineligible down field, what's the issue? I'm in the same boat as Matt as I didn't see the play but it sounds like as long as they weren't flag for doing something wrong, what's the issue?

The problem is they  were  not telling the Ravens who was ineligible. The ineligible guy was lining out wide too. What they were doing was telling the refs and running quick plays which is total bullshit.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 11th 2015, 2:35 pm

Willbacker wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

or
B. Patriot haters

I thought it was genius.

The problem is they  were  not telling the Ravens who was ineligible. The ineligible guy was lining out wide too. What they were doing was  telling the refs and running quick plays which is total bullshit.

I still don't get it.

Shouldn't you know who's eligible and who's not? I kind of see what your saying, they do a quick substitution, say this guy is ineligible, line up real quick and snap it.

If anything, it sounds like another officiating problem, which would shock me, the NFL usually has a great officiating record, so that can't be it.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 11th 2015, 3:22 pm

those officials gave witten a few "forward progress" spots that weren't even close.

*tackled at the 20*
*spots ball at 25*
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 11th 2015, 3:51 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

The problem is they  were  not telling the Ravens who was ineligible. The ineligible guy was lining out wide too. What they were doing was  telling the refs and running quick plays which is total bullshit.

I still don't get it.

Shouldn't you know who's eligible and who's not? I kind of see what your saying, they do a quick substitution, say this guy is ineligible, line up real quick and snap it.

If anything, it sounds like another officiating problem, which would shock me, the NFL usually has a great officiating record, so that can't be it.

What normally happens is when an OLineman comes on the ref will announce over his mic that #68 is an eligible receiver. What NE did was in reverse and the refs weren't announcing what the deal was and thats why Harbs had to go out on that field and take that 15 yarder. Belichick again did it with his hoodwinking ways. They're masters at it but I just can't respect it.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 11th 2015, 4:04 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

I still don't get it.

What normally happens is when an OLineman comes on the ref will announce over his mic that #68 is an eligible receiver. What NE did was in reverse and the refs weren't announcing what the deal was and thats why Harbs had to go out on that field and take that 15 yarder. Belichick again did it with his hoodwinking ways. They're masters at it but I just can't respect it.

So it sounds like it's the officials fucking up, that never happens in the NFL, must be a rare occurrence.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 11th 2015, 5:14 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

I still don't get it.

So it sounds like it's the officials fucking up, that never happens in the NFL, must be a rare occurrence.

Laughing
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker January 11th 2015, 5:19 pm

That challenge call was big and those receptions by Adams and Cobb on that last drive. Damn. Hell of a game.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ January 11th 2015, 5:45 pm

the problem with the Offensive Alignemnt the Patriots started to use was this...Patriots HB runs onto field and doesnt tel the Refs anything, once the Patriots break the huddle and rush to the Line, the HB tells the ref thats hes ineligible and Brady snaps the ball...doesnt give the Ravens any time to adjust and have the right man in the right spot...i agree with Harbs on this one, the HB should have told the refs he was ineligable when he came on the field, NOT when they break the huddle and line up then snap
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter January 11th 2015, 5:48 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:the problem with the Offensive Alignemnt the Patriots started to use was this...Patriots HB runs onto field and doesnt tel the Refs anything, once the Patriots break the huddle and rush to the Line, the HB tells the ref thats hes ineligible and Brady snaps the ball...doesnt give the Ravens any time to adjust and have the right man in the right spot...i agree with Harbs on this one,  the HB should have told the refs he was ineligable when he came on the field, NOT when they break the huddle and line up then snap

My only thing with that is, he doesn't have the play call until after the huddle.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next