Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Offseason

+6
HurpDurpHurray
RSoxGuy
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Offseason  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Offseason

Post  S March 11th 2015, 12:34 pm

Panthers got...no one. We're talking to THE Jarrett Boykin tho. #Superbowl
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 11th 2015, 1:25 pm

WR - Marshal - Big target
CB - Skrine - Byron Maxwell to our revis. Good enough and can jump routes
CB - Revis - we know what he is
G - Carpenter - Good overall linemen
QB - Fitzpatrick - Will make Geno better in the film room and provides a decent sub if we yank him out

I'm liking what we're doing, I'm hoping for an 8-8 year because we still have a lot of holes
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 12th 2015, 1:52 pm

demarco murray to eagles
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 12th 2015, 6:24 pm

Waitress: "Hello Mr. Macagnan, welcome to free agency. We have an open seat over here… Here is a menu of our free agents."

GMac: "Thank you. Where are the corner backs?

Waitress: "Back of page three. I’ll be back in 10 minutes to take your order"

(10 minutes)

Waitress: "Have you made a decision Mr. Macagnan?"

GMac: "Yes, I’ll take the cornerbacks"

Waitress: "OK no problem, we recently had to increase our price, they’re listed at market value"

GMac: "No problem, I’ll take them"

Waitress: "OK…. which one?"

GMac: "Did I studder? I said I’ll take them. All of them. (makes it rain)"

Waitress: "My god… Yes sir!"

(10 minutes later)

Waitress: "Here are your cornerbacks. Revis, Cromartie and Skrine. Is there anything else you would like for now?"

GMac: "This is all for now, thank you"

(Bill Billicheat looks uncomfortable across the restaurant)

Waitress: "Is there anything I can get you Mr. slime-ball?"

Billicheat: "I’ll have what he’s having…"

Waitress: "I’m sorry, we’re all out of cornerbacks."

Billicheat (picks up cell phone): "TOM! Start deflating those balls.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 12th 2015, 7:03 pm

Bro, they're good but revis is 30 and had a ACL tear, skrine is a 2nd fiddle, cromartie is 33(?). We've upgraded but we aren't shuttin everyone down like 2011-2012

EDIT:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000478441/article/ryan-mathews-agrees-to-terms-with-eagles-after-all

I like what the eagles are doing. They've been catching shit since monday (all i have is local espn radio) and I think they're better as a team. you have 3 good rbs, you need WRs, you have an ok QB, more talent than foles (even if injury prone) and they are WAY better on defense than last year. I think if they have a decent draft, they can go 10-6 (again) which until they get a real pipeline of players in place, you'll see as the average.

The stats say if you average 27-30 points again, you'll average 9.5 wins a year in the past 10 years. That's where they'll be.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 12th 2015, 7:48 pm

I don't think the Eagles are all that great.

Let's face it, you're starting Sanchez because Bradford will get hurt. Their really banking on Jordan Matthews being a beast. I see a 7-9 season from them.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 12th 2015, 9:06 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I don't think the Eagles are all that great.

Let's face it, you're starting Sanchez because Bradford will get hurt. Their really banking on Jordan Matthews being a beast. I see a 7-9 season from them.

And they're banking their defense on a corner that hasn't really proven himself and a MLB that tore his ACL
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 12th 2015, 10:49 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I don't think the Eagles are all that great.

And they're banking their defense on a corner that hasn't really proven himself and a MLB that tore his ACL

Chippy bo bippy bippy bam. Laughing
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 13th 2015, 2:14 pm

rams sign fairly. Which is ridiculous, Matt you remember that conversation about Wilkerson, suh, and watt all on one D-line? basically the rams are doing that. The Dline they have is nasty
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 13th 2015, 2:40 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:rams sign fairly. Which is ridiculous, Matt you remember that conversation about Wilkerson, suh, and watt all on one D-line? basically the rams are doing that. The Dline they have is nasty
Rush 3 drop 8, YOLO

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 13th 2015, 9:51 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:rams sign fairly. Which is ridiculous, Matt you remember that conversation about Wilkerson, suh, and watt all on one D-line? basically the rams are doing that. The Dline they have is nasty
Rush 3 drop 8, YOLO

they run a 43 so they may only drop 7 but their defense looks nasty. Maybe have a QB who stays healthy, it might be the cards and rams who battle seattle for the division because we all know the 49ers aint doing shit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 15th 2015, 1:03 am

Got to wonder what Cam Newton is wondering heading into a contract year with how the Front office is not attempting to add any weapons around beside Tedd Fuckin Ginn. We have the money to do so now. Restructure Charles Johnson's dumb ass contract and get more money. We can afford a Stevie Johnson or Cecil Shorts. Shit the Vikings are trying to trade Patterson. Send them a 5th and lets get this train rollin cmon.

Then again we have to pay a plethora of young stars coming up. Cam is going to get top 10 QB money. Kuechly is going to get top 1 Linebacker money. two young good DTs in Lotuleiei and Kawann Short. Good cover corner in Josh Norman who statistically was up there with Sherman last year.

Who knows man who knows.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 15th 2015, 2:10 am

S wrote:Got to wonder what Cam Newton is wondering heading into a contract year with how the Front office is not attempting to add any weapons around beside Tedd Fuckin Ginn. We have the money to do so now. Restructure Charles Johnson's dumb ass contract and get more money. We can afford a Stevie Johnson or Cecil Shorts. Shit the Vikings are trying to trade Patterson. Send them a 5th and lets get this train rollin cmon.

Then again we have to pay a plethora of young stars coming up. Cam is going to get top 10 QB money. Kuechly is going to get top 1 Linebacker money. two young good DTs in Lotuleiei and Kawann Short. Good cover corner in Josh Norman who statistically was up there with Sherman last year.

Who knows man who knows.

what I'm saying is why would cam stay at carolina (even if they pay him) when he can basically get the same money for a team who may try and do more for him.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 15th 2015, 2:18 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:Got to wonder what Cam Newton is wondering heading into a contract year with how the Front office is not attempting to add any weapons around beside Tedd Fuckin Ginn. We have the money to do so now. Restructure Charles Johnson's dumb ass contract and get more money. We can afford a Stevie Johnson or Cecil Shorts. Shit the Vikings are trying to trade Patterson. Send them a 5th and lets get this train rollin cmon.

Who knows man who knows.

what I'm saying is why would cam stay at carolina (even if they pay him) when he can basically get the same money for a team who may try and do more for him.
Thats what i'm saying
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 15th 2015, 2:33 am

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

Who knows man who knows.

Thats what i'm saying

Oh if the saints trade brees next year to make cap room for newton...just saying
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 15th 2015, 7:47 am

Cmon don't put S on suicide watch now.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 15th 2015, 8:42 pm

Bengals got back Michael Johnson. Here's hoping he plays the same way he did in 2013. Now we need interior D-Line help and we're good
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 March 15th 2015, 10:27 pm

This offseason is defined by two things, veteran players getting new starts elsewhere and mid-level talent corners getting shutdown money. Also, who exactly is in next years draft that my niners are tanking for???
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 15th 2015, 10:56 pm

KWicK78 wrote:This offseason is defined by two things, veteran players getting new starts elsewhere and mid-level talent corners getting shutdown money. Also, who exactly is in next years draft that my niners are tanking for???

Getting rid of Jim Harbaugh was a bad idea and talking bout midlevel corners makes me wonder what Jimmy Smith is gonna be asking for coming up this next season. smh.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 March 15th 2015, 11:06 pm

Yeah, might as well be the dark ages of Singletary's reign. For all of the historic success of the franchise, this team is not run very well. Teams like the Steelers and Patriots are always in the mix for a reason. This organization just doesn't quite cut the mustard.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 16th 2015, 4:32 pm

tebow working out with eagles...

THE RAPTURE IS COMING
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 16th 2015, 7:57 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:tebow working out with eagles...

THE RAPTURE IS COMING

And can we get an AMEN. I'd love for them to sign him. You know keep it interesting.lol.

Also how bout Winston saying he's not going to be at the draft. Somehow I think he's gonna be convinced otherwise.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 17th 2015, 6:49 am

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:tebow working out with eagles...

THE RAPTURE IS COMING

And can we get an AMEN. I'd love for them to sign him. You know keep it interesting.lol.

Also how bout Winston saying he's not going to be at the draft. Somehow I think he's gonna be convinced otherwise.

I don't think so. He probably wants to do his own thing with his family in alabama. Joe Thomas was #3 over all pick and decided to go fishing with his dad. Different strokes for different folks
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 17th 2015, 7:34 pm

^^^ Yeah I remember the Joe Thomas fishing deal. It would've been funny when he got the phone call he was reeling in a big one at the same time and he put them on hold.

Chris Borland retiring is pretty heavy considering he was looking probowl caliber and was being depended on to replace Willis. It's his decision tho and damn I'm never gonna fault anybody for their decision but its really gotta suck to be a 49er fan right now. Horrible offseason.

Webb just took a 2 mil paycut too. Damn hippy skippy.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 17th 2015, 8:30 pm

Willbacker wrote:^^^ Yeah I remember the Joe Thomas fishing deal. It would've been funny when he got the phone call he was reeling in a big one at the same time and he put them on hold.

Chris Borland retiring is pretty heavy considering he was looking probowl caliber and was being depended on to replace Willis. It's his decision tho and damn I'm never gonna fault anybody for their decision but its really gotta suck to be a 49er fan right now. Horrible offseason.

Webb just took a 2 mil paycut too. Damn hippy skippy.

The Borland thing is big. I think it's a big shot at the NFL and their concussion issue. Nobody blinks an eye when an older guy retires but when a 24 year old retires and it's due to worry of long-term effects from concussions, people will pay attention. I feel bad for the guy and the 49ers organization because like you said, this was a guy who could have been a Pro Bowl guy.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next