Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

T or M rated football game

+3
poshmidget
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Go down

T or M rated football game Empty T or M rated football game

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 30th 2011, 8:48 pm

Ok so i talked to my friend will who is a game designer about a football game. What realistic franchise type stuff would you like to see. NCAA or NFL type stuff.

Suspensions and betting type stuff.

Keep it serious, what do you think would make a realistic football game
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

T or M rated football game Empty Re: T or M rated football game

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 30th 2011, 9:29 pm

After someone gets hurt, you hear them shout "FUCK MA ARM" or "GOD DAMN I THINK I PULLED MY ACL!"

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget May 30th 2011, 9:56 pm

honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 30th 2011, 11:04 pm

poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 30th 2011, 11:13 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:honestly dont really see much needed in a football video game that isnt appropriate for all ages.

realism, its cool if kids want to play a football game but what about the realistic shit with players getting suspended and shit

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 30th 2011, 11:16 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

A video game doesn't need to have EVERYTHING that the real aspect has, especially if it changes the game from being able to be played by everyone to only a more mature group.

Although players being suspended wouldn't really be a problem for being in a E game in my opinion, what else did you exactly have in mind that would change it to a T or M type video game

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

off the field issues (ie stallworth, taylor, etc)
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget May 31st 2011, 12:08 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

steriods and betting would be fine still e rated. it could come up say failed drug test suspened x games. thats fine. on field fighting really now what is that once a season. off field issues just seems like a bit much.

poshmidget

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 31st 2011, 12:21 am

poshmidget wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

steriods and betting would be fine still e rated. it could come up say failed drug test suspened x games. thats fine. on field fighting really now what is that once a season. off field issues just seems like a bit much.

no way it be on madden without atleast a T rating
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 31st 2011, 12:31 am

poshmidget wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

steroids and betting

on the field fighting

I agree, on field fighting would b a hard thing to put into this game without it becoming overused and eventually annoying to see since it'd be taking away from playing the actual game.
Yea off the field does seem like its something that shouldn't really be incorporated into a video game
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 31st 2011, 1:09 am

Off field issues

On Field Fighting- Like Andre Johnson and Finnegan. Have an "asshole" rating or something. Laughing

Suspensions that are legit- Think Terrell Pryor

Make decisions in Superstar mode- Go to the bar or chill at home with your boys?

Cussing

A Press Conference mode- Have a response like Jim Mora, or have a response like Bellichick

Those are off the top of my head, if I think more I could prolly come up with better ones.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 31st 2011, 1:13 am

MaddMatt wrote:Off field issues

On Field Fighting- Like Andre Johnson and Finnegan. Have an "asshole" rating or something. Laughing

Make decisions in Superstar mode- Go to the bar or chill at home with your boys?

Cussing

A Press Conference mode- Have a response like Jim Mora, or have a response like Bellichick

Those are off the top of my head, if I think more I could prolly come up with better ones.

thats the spirit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 31st 2011, 1:16 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:Off field issues

Cussing

thats the spirit

Ahh the hypocritical BS that the NCAA does. You know, how they will ignore big programs issues for while (USC, OSU, many others) But if a small school does it they get fucked.

Maybe add the "death penalty"?

OH with that being said, be able to pursue your recruits buy offering a car/house/ other small things?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 31st 2011, 2:46 am

losing clothing on the field (Tommy Kelly, Devin Hester, etc.)

Other than that I have no idea how you would make an NFL game rated T or M. It would take a lot of unnecessary effort.

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 May 31st 2011, 4:22 am

gruesome injuries, dogfighting, bathroom rape, and illegal agent benefits.
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 31st 2011, 6:26 pm

If a kid wants a mature game chances are he'll get it... its the reason why CoD and Halo are so damn populated by kids even though they're rated M. Parents will still buy the game for their kids if they want it badly enough.

I'd love a more realistic football game... one where players get in trouble on AND off the field... Pacman Jones style. lol...

It'd be awesome to have to battle Diva WRs and players who cant keep their flys zipped up. Having to deal with guys like Pacman or Rapisburger would be interesting...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 31st 2011, 9:35 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

If a kid wants a mature game chances are he'll get it... its the reason why CoD and Halo are so damn populated by kids even though they're rated M. Parents will still buy the game for their kids if they want it badly enough.

I'd love a more realistic football game... one where players get in trouble on AND off the field... Pacman Jones style. lol...

It'd be awesome to have to battle Diva WRs and players who cant keep their flys zipped up. Having to deal with guys like Pacman or Rapisburger would be interesting...

Me and my friend was making fun of him for his mom buying the game for him, (He must have been like 12 or 13) then his comeback was "Well you got yours from welfare".....kids=priceless

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget May 31st 2011, 9:54 pm

not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

poshmidget

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 31st 2011, 11:33 pm

poshmidget wrote:not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

again, going for realism, not for nasty for the sake of being nasty
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 31st 2011, 11:54 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
poshmidget wrote:not seeing why anyone would want most of these aspects in the game. rape, dog fighting, and murder have no place in a football video game. suspensions for failed drug test every once and a while fine, but most of this sounds rediculous, and would make the game no fun. i like grand theft auto games and i like madden but i dont want grand theft madden. its like mixing ice cream and chili. 2 good foods but it just wont work.

I want the chance to be able to design my house. You know Huge house, or small apartment. Old used car that you had in high school. Or brand new Lamborghini? (Wow I spelled that right first try?). Stuff like that would be kind of cool. Do I want to pull a pacman jones for the night? (This is for the Road to Glory mode thing)

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 1st 2011, 12:05 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

I want the chance to be able to design my house. You know Huge house, or small apartment. Old used car that you had in high school. Or brand new Lamborghini? (Wow I spelled that right first try?). Stuff like that would be kind of cool. Do I want to pull a pacman jones for the night? (This is for the Road to Glory mode thing)

i send the shit to my friend and see what comes out
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down