Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Online Gaming Stories

+9
Browns
Mutant
RSoxGuy
EPICxPENGUIN69
tubbs51
barneyb
BaltRavensFan20
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Online Gaming Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Gaming Stories

Post  tubbs51 June 16th 2011, 8:36 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

@Hurp: i know man.. i got lucky as fuck... i had another video of an RPG going between an enemies legs on Nuke town and then through the deck railing and then blowing up a good 40 yards off the map lol...

Oh man the BS kills on Blops, I'd have some good stories.

My friend saved this one from Nukey. The guy spawns chucks his tomahawk. It bounces off the corner of the house and right into my boy. It was crazy.

Then I was playing on Launch the other day this guy spawns chucks his tomahawk halfway across the map it bounces of the ground and into my head. I was pissed. lol

yeah lol... BlOps isnt realistic but its funnier than fuck when you get an awesome kill cam lol
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 16th 2011, 8:42 pm

God just played a little MW2 then had to get off because of stupid shit. Noobtubes everywhere, bullshit commando lunges, people knifing me through my riot shield after I got tired of shooting people because I kept getting noobtubed. Oh and campers everywhere
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 16th 2011, 8:48 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:God just played a little MW2 then had to get off because of stupid shit. Noobtubes everywhere, bullshit commando lunges, people knifing me through my riot shield after I got tired of shooting people because I kept getting noobtubed. Oh and campers everywhere

Black Ops eliminated everything but camping...

Tubing is still annoying but with out One Man Army and Danger Close its not as prevalent as in MW2 and NO NUKES Very Happy

MW3 looks interesting... Its going to be similar to MW2 but minus, OMA, Danger Close, Commando, Nukes, Stacking killstreaks....
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 16th 2011, 8:51 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:God just played a little MW2 then had to get off because of stupid shit. Noobtubes everywhere, bullshit commando lunges, people knifing me through my riot shield after I got tired of shooting people because I kept getting noobtubed. Oh and campers everywhere

Tubing is still annoying but with out One Man Army and Danger Close its not as prevalent as in MW2 and NO NUKES Very Happy

MW3 looks interesting... Its going to be similar to MW2 but minus, OMA, Danger Close, Commando, Nukes, Stacking killstreaks....

The only way to remove camping is to play Battlefield 3 lol. Oh you're camping in the corner? BOOM, bye bye wall
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 17th 2011, 4:39 am

MaddMatt wrote:
TRU11 wrote:i once joined maddmatt in a Cod match and just laughed so hard i almost pee on myself from seeing his score

Did you now? lol When was this?

was with MW2

i remember you was busy alot at the time with the NCAA team you made consisting with EA forum members lol.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 17th 2011, 4:40 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

The only way to remove camping is to play Battlefield 3 lol. Oh you're camping in the corner? BOOM, bye bye wall

campers make easy kills cause well you know where they are lmao Laughing
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 17th 2011, 6:43 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

true but i hate randomers... i like to play with a full group of people iknow and work well with...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 12th 2011, 6:39 pm

Just had an epic Game-Winning Killcam. I saw someone with One Man Army, hiding behind a rock launching noobtubes so I got in front of him and start t-bagging. After a few seconds, an enemy comes behind and shoots us both. BOOM HEADSHOTS! Looked funny as hell in the killcam.

Next game, there were boosters because someone died 50 times. So I go with SitRep next game. Sure enough, two guys boosting while one stands guard. Fucking idiots suck at the game though, I kept coming back and RPG-ing them. We all had riot shields and yet they had no clue that simply shooting my shield wasn't going to do anything. I would just bump the guy and he wouldn't have a clue what to do.

After the game, I sent one of them a message saying "LOL Boosters!" He sends me back one saying "FAGGGGG" so I reported him for an offensive message Very Happy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy July 12th 2011, 7:19 pm

Ahh the only reason I play MW2 anymore..... RUINING NUKE BOOSTERS GAMES!!!!

JAVY FTW!!!! gets em everytime.

God I love that Jav. Best special weapon in any COD.

BTW I have over 250 multikills (Jav headshot emblem) and over 800 total kills with teh Jav. No bullshit.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 12th 2011, 7:26 pm

Just played some Blops with my boy, we join a game and lose cause we joined in the middle of the match.

When we get to the lobby this guy says something about "Stupid campers, thats why we won, you just sat in the window."

Now I take it as disrespect when someone calls me a camper so I just felt I had to let him know.

"Whoa man, that wasn't me, just letting you know."
"Yeah right you fucking camper all you did was camp....." He kept saying something else that started to piss me off.

So I ask him "Dude how do you camp with Marathon Pro (Where you have unlimited sprint) He said something about "you sit in a corner."
Then I ask him, well how do you camp with Ballistic Knifes?
Again he said something about camping in a corner and waiting.

So I look at this guys record, he has 17 days played and some 2.2 K/D.
After the next game he goes 40-8 or something stupid like that.
Continues to talk shit.
Me and my friend just start making fun of him and laughing at him saying he has no life and that his mommy bought the game for him.
He got irritated and me and my friend left during a match so he sends me a "umad noob" message.
I send 3 back.
The first saying
"Youre like da best ever homie g skilet you should be on da cover or something dude can we be friends buddy?? i want to be as good as you ya know let me quit my job and stop going to class to play a video game we can be a dream team doo"

The second saying (after I received his noob message)
"lol your funny"

Then the 3rd I sent about 20 minutes later saying
"I wuv you"

I think I won the war.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 12th 2011, 8:43 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Ahh the only reason I play MW2 anymore..... RUINING NUKE BOOSTERS GAMES!!!!

JAVY FTW!!!! gets em everytime.

God I love that Jav. Best special weapon in any COD.

BTW I have over 250 multikills (Jav headshot emblem) and over 800 total kills with teh Jav. No bullshit.

Man I love the Javelin! I use it a lot and same goes for the RPG. I like to Javelin on that map Afghan because there's usually a sniper on top of the hill so I shoot it there. I only got 173 kills with it though but 648 with RPG Very Happy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 12th 2011, 11:02 pm

Does the javelin only detect boosters? Wink I seriously dont know...
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 12th 2011, 11:35 pm

Thadden wrote:Does the javelin only detect boosters? Wink I seriously dont know...

Lol no it's just cool to use
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 12th 2011, 11:48 pm

Here's an Offline Gaming Story: I bought L.A Noire for 65 dollars. I played the game 3 times. It was complete shit. I traded it in, for 22 dollars.
LOL horrible.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 13th 2011, 9:24 am

Soarindude02 wrote:Here's an Offline Gaming Story: I bought L.A Noire for 65 dollars. I played the game 3 times. It was complete shit. I traded it in, for 22 dollars.
LOL horrible.

But why?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 13th 2011, 1:44 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:Here's an Offline Gaming Story: I bought L.A Noire for 65 dollars. I played the game 3 times. It was complete shit. I traded it in, for 22 dollars.
LOL horrible.

But why?

Three reasons.

A. It was boring. Slow, not exciting, dull. The chases, the shooting, the everything, boring. I tried getting into the missions, but I just couldn't. I felt so restricted from everything other then what the game wanted me to do. They wanted me to do all of it, and if I didn't, they wouldn't let me continue. Clue Finding was far from adventurous and challenging yet entertaining, but annoying and tedious!

B. Expectations. Most people would blame this on me. But hey, All you heard was how great this game was going to be. How exciting, in depth, fun this game would be! I spent a good time looking for this... And I couldn't. 7 years to make that piece of shit, really!?

C. This one is my fault. I think the year 1950 or whatever was also what bothered me. Instead of driving in sick Sports Cars, we had to drive in these 1950's antiques.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 23rd 2011, 10:24 pm

I was playing some EASHL today on NHL 12 and I had this shitty team. I was LD, my other defensive partner was mentally challenged and had to stand BEHIND the net whenever he could, the two wingers we're total puck hogs and the center was always cherry picking. We were in the second period down only 1-0 and after watching these idiots wingers constantly try to go end to end, I decided to give it a try.

Easier than I expected. Basically I would just skate around people. No fancy moves or anything, just skating around. Nobody could touch me, it was pretty funny and also was pissing off the wingers. After a while, they decided to counter this by going offside so I couldn't bring it into the zone. So I decided "fuck scoring" and just skated around in our zone.

Then the other team scored... except it was a high stick so it didn't count. Too bad the wingers left RIGHT after the puck went into our net. So now it's 1-0 still, third period, less than one minute. I call for the pass, shoot, mad rebound, goal. We made it all the way to the second overtime before they got a stupid goal and won it. But still, I finished with an assist and 0 for +/-. Meanwhile, those asshole winger nothing! FUCK EM!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 24th 2011, 6:13 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
LOL horrible.

But why?

Three reasons.

A. It was boring. Slow, not exciting, dull. The chases, the shooting, the everything, boring. I tried getting into the missions, but I just couldn't. I felt so restricted from everything other then what the game wanted me to do. They wanted me to do all of it, and if I didn't, they wouldn't let me continue. Clue Finding was far from adventurous and challenging yet entertaining, but annoying and tedious!

B. Expectations. Most people would blame this on me. But hey, All you heard was how great this game was going to be. How exciting, in depth, fun this game would be! I spent a good time looking for this... And I couldn't. 7 years to make that piece of shit, really!?

C. This one is my fault. I think the year 1950 or whatever was also what bothered me. Instead of driving in sick Sports Cars, we had to drive in these 1950's antiques.

Do you even know what the term "Noire" means? As in "film noire"? It's an era when Hollywood had it's golden age between about 1935 and 1955. So you're not likely to drive around in a game set in the Noire era with modern Ferrari's and Porsche's are you?

Sounds to me you prefer unrealistic shit like GTA where you have a psycho maniac who kills hundreds of people without any emotion or remorse. You're a cop in Noire. What do you expect? To team up with a SWAT team and go in guns blazin' 12 times per case like something out of an 80s action movie?

I like Noire. Well I did before the Disc 2 got scratched and wouldn't load properly. I like the slower pace. It's not an action game, it's story driven.
Spoiler:
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 24th 2011, 12:45 pm

Mutant wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
LOL horrible.

But why?

Three reasons.

Do you even know what the term "Noire" means? As in "film noire"? It's an era when Hollywood had it's golden age between about 1935 and 1955. So you're not likely to drive around in a game set in the Noire era with modern Ferrari's and Porsche's are you?

Sounds to me you prefer unrealistic shit like GTA where you have a psycho maniac who kills hundreds of people without any emotion or remorse. You're a cop in Noire. What do you expect? To team up with a SWAT team and go in guns blazin' 12 times per case like something out of an 80s action movie?

I like Noire. Well I did before the Disc 2 got scratched and wouldn't load properly. I like the slower pace. It's not an action game, it's story driven.
Spoiler:

I had to put that last sentence as a spoiler!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 24th 2011, 12:52 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Mutant wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
LOL horrible.

But why?

Three reasons.

Spoiler:

I had to put that last sentence as a spoiler!

Spoilers don't bother me. Shit, I already know how Gears of War 3 ends.

But it's a good idea. Didn't think of that.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2