by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off

Go down

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off Empty Yankees Fans Piss Me Off

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 8th 2011, 10:59 am

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110607&content_id=20150508&vkey=allstar2011

The whole fucking infield is Yankee players. Lets go through this

Catcher: Russell Martin. I'm Canadian but even I will say that it should be Alex Avila. Maybe even JP Arencibia. Avila has better stats, defensively and offensively

First Base: Mark Teixeira. Fair enough though Adrian Gonzalez has been tearing it up recently.

Second Base: Robinson Cano. Only one I don't have a big problem with

Shortstop: Derek Jeter. Fuck you! Asdrubal Cabrera deserves to start and you all know that. Jeter can't hit for shit now. Yet he's first in votes? God damnit, he's not even top 10 in RBI's. Doesn't even have the best fielding percentage either!

Third Base: Alex Rodriguez. FUCK OFF! Adrian Beltre people!

At least for DH they came to their senses. David Ortiz is the clear pick yet he's struggling to stay at #1 with Michael Young fighting for it? Michael fucking Young? My god people...

Also beautiful how Nick Swisher is like 8th or something for outfielders and Brett Gardner is 10th. Both suck monkey balls yet there they are. CARLOS QUINTIN ISN'T EVEN ON THE FUCKING LIST!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yankees Fans Piss Me Off BonyAnyCorydorascatfish
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off Empty Re: Yankees Fans Piss Me Off

Post  JermikesHere on June 8th 2011, 11:39 am

The problem isn't just the Yankee fans.. it's that all their players are known by pretty much everyone across the country.. so people see Jeter on the ballot and check him off, even though he doesn't deserve it obviously.

How Teixeira could be ahead of Adrian Gonzalez is ridiculous.. at least we were spared having to see Jorge Posada get voted in.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[quote="SnA ExclusiVe"]yay go me for another embarrassing moment on top of many others.[/quote]

UNBAN PUPPETZ!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 8th 2011, 12:14 pm

JermikesHere wrote:The problem isn't just the Yankee fans.. it's that all their players are known by pretty much everyone across the country.. so people see Jeter on the ballot and check him off, even though he doesn't deserve it obviously.

How Teixeira could be ahead of Adrian Gonzalez is ridiculous.. at least we were spared having to see Jorge Posada get voted in.

God if Jorge was voted in, I really don't know what I would do.

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns on June 8th 2011, 12:17 pm

They bought an all-star ballot. Very Happy
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  PUREV3 on June 8th 2011, 4:57 pm

Yeah, I saw it when it first opened. Yankee's at every position basically.

It shows how stupid fans are.

Ex: Funny how Mauer is 2nd in votes for catcher when he has been on the DL for so long. Really?

I'm N0va over at:
http://www.overthemonster.com/
Yankees Fans Piss Me Off Purev3
Yankees Fans Piss Me Off Post-34946-1271333437
PUREV3
PUREV3

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 8th 2011, 5:22 pm

PUREV3 wrote:Yeah, I saw it when it first opened. Yankee's at every position basically.

It shows how stupid fans are.

Ex: Funny how Mauer is 2nd in votes for catcher when he has been on the DL for so long. Really?

Household name so everyone votes for him because "OMGZ HE WAZ ON COVUR OF MLBZ DA SHOW D00D!"

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on June 9th 2011, 12:26 am

Everything about the Yankees pisses me off, they are my least favorite team in ANY sport and my own team doesn't even have any sort of rivalry against them...well, they don't really have one with anybody, but you get the point...

They are the epitome of "legal" corruption in professional sports.

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 3242098112 Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 1152303906 Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 330577018 Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 3656600628
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers on June 9th 2011, 12:30 am

TheDrunkGuyOnTheCouch wrote:Everything about the Yankees pisses me off, they are my least favorite team in ANY sport and my own team doesn't even have any sort of rivalry against them...well, they don't really have one with anybody, but you get the point...

More than Caps, Flyers, Ravens, and Bengals??
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on June 9th 2011, 12:35 am

at23steelers wrote:
TheDrunkGuyOnTheCouch wrote:Everything about the Yankees pisses me off, they are my least favorite team in ANY sport and my own team doesn't even have any sort of rivalry against them...well, they don't really have one with anybody, but you get the point...

Yes.

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 3242098112 Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 1152303906 Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 330577018 Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 3656600628
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 9th 2011, 12:59 am

TheDrunkGuyOnTheCouch wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

Yes.

flyers fans aint bad dude

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers on June 9th 2011, 1:02 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
TheDrunkGuyOnTheCouch wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

Yes.

flyers fans aint bad dude

He said team not fans.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  scrimmage on June 9th 2011, 1:09 am

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 1242032359_haters-gonna-hate

On my way to my goal of -30 street cred
scrimmage
scrimmage

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 9th 2011, 3:15 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Catcher: Russell Martin. I'm Canadian but even I will say that it should be Alex Avila. Maybe even JP Arencibia. Avila has better stats, defensively and offensively

Coming from a guy that hated Alex Avila coming into the season, he is performing great. Arguably the best catcher in the AL.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2011, 11:23 am

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Coming from a guy that hated Alex Avila coming into the season, he is performing great. Arguably the best catcher in the AL.

What? When did I say I hated Avila? I have him on my fantasy team!

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on June 9th 2011, 11:29 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

What? When did I say I hated Avila? I have him on my fantasy team!

Noooo I hated Avila coming into the season. I remember the first week or 2 you'd be like "Shit Avila's up to bat, time to go take a piss" or something along the lines of that, he's a shit ton different than last year. I wonder if he improved this much because of Martinez?

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 14th 2011, 10:34 pm

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110614&content_id=20463000&vkey=allstar2011

Here's an update. Good to see Daniel Murphy is on the list for OF... NOT! WTF IS THIS GUY DOING ON THE LIST?! DANIEL MURPHY?! God, a bunch of retards must have voted.

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 15th 2011, 1:44 am

yankees fans are to baseball what man u fans are to soccer

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on June 15th 2011, 12:42 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:yankees fans are to baseball what man u fans are to soccer

Exactly. Im guessing you know this but, the Bucs owner owns Man United, which makes a lot of Bucs fans "Automatic Manchester United Fans", but you could not PAY me to cheer for Man U. I could cheer for any team on the planet over them, can't stand then. In the Championship game, I treated Barcelona as my Die-heart Team, just because I hate Manchester United.

Yankees Fans Piss Me Off 1118sjr
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  PUREV3 on June 16th 2011, 1:48 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110614&content_id=20463000&vkey=allstar2011

Here's an update. Good to see Daniel Murphy is on the list for OF... NOT! WTF IS THIS GUY DOING ON THE LIST?! DANIEL MURPHY?! God, a bunch of retards must have voted.

Mean David? lol

I'm N0va over at:
http://www.overthemonster.com/
Yankees Fans Piss Me Off Purev3
Yankees Fans Piss Me Off Post-34946-1271333437
PUREV3
PUREV3

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 16th 2011, 4:04 pm

PUREV3 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110614&content_id=20463000&vkey=allstar2011

Mean David? lol

Lol ya sorry I'm thinking of the first baseman

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum