by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

X-Games

Go down

X-Games Empty X-Games

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 1st 2011, 7:01 pm

one of my favorite sporting events ever

cant believe its 17 years old

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

X-Games Empty Re: X-Games

Post  MaddMatter on July 1st 2011, 11:30 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:one of my favorite sporting events ever

I remember X games X. Now its going to be X games XX soon. I feel old.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

X-Games HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 12:15 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:one of my favorite sporting events ever

I remember X games X. Now its going to be X games XX soon. I feel old.

hell yea dude. im nearly 20, i am basically the same age as the x games. it used to be small and now its pretty big.

matt hoffman is the greatest man alive

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 28th 2011, 9:54 pm

Awww yea bitches. bitches. BITCHES

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 29th 2011, 10:56 pm

Can the Xgames get some fucking people who understand a thing or two about skate boarding outside of tony hawk and sal masafucknut

god damn another network needs to carry this shit

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on July 30th 2011, 1:22 am

I love the xgames. I remember the first one was in near by in Providence. Back then they had skeleton (like laying on a rail with wheels down hill street racing in teh city) and it was great.

Back then we were able to see the GOAT (Matt Hoffman) and the many other legends of bikes. Some of the sickest tricks ive ever seen have been at the XGames. Hell, today I saw a guy pull a no hand 900 on the BMX vert. unreal. I remember when teh FLARE was new and insane.

Dirt bike X (and the like) was just taking off and look what it has become today.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 30th 2011, 2:08 am

RSoxGuy wrote:I love the xgames. I remember the first one was in near by in Providence. Back then they had skeleton (like laying on a rail with wheels down hill street racing in teh city) and it was great.

Back then we were able to see the GOAT (Matt Hoffman) and the many other legends of bikes. Some of the sickest tricks ive ever seen have been at the XGames. Hell, today I saw a guy pull a no hand 900 on the BMX vert. unreal. I remember when teh FLARE was new and insane.

Dirt bike X (and the like) was just taking off and look what it has become today.

the no hand 900 was pretty nice

the sport is evolving as such a rapid pace. the tricks that took the bird man years to get right, is taking this kids days to master

the bmx is always my favorite especially the freestyle street course. you see some crazy stuff there.

the vert is always good both skate and bmx

travis, well no matter what he does its usually insane.

also the sport you are thinking of was street louge

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 30th 2011, 3:12 pm

watching the girl free skate. the chicks are pretty sick with tricks. they seem to not have as much fear as the guys with tricks.

the guys during their runs usually have set ups for shit but the chicks are really 1 after another after another. they flow together better than the guys runs.

the chicks use all 45 seconds to get as many points as possible while the guys do little shit to build up to 1 big trick usually around the steps or the rails.

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum