Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NCAA 12

+10
tubbs51
azdawgpound17
EPICxPENGUIN69
usmfan45
Soarindude02
at23steelers
Pintsizedjark
Thadden
MaddMatter
CaptRCG2
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NCAA 12 - Page 2 Empty Re: NCAA 12

Post  at23steelers July 13th 2011, 5:17 pm

2 more awesome lines by Kirk Herbstreit:

- I was at the opponents 2 yard line and go for it on 4th down and fail. Kirk responds with, "I don't know about that decision, I THINK that was a makable kick!" Wow, Herby thanks for letting me know a 20 yard field goal is makable!!!

- I had a 2 play drive and Kirk responds with: "That was a well balanced, text-book drive!"
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 13th 2011, 5:35 pm

at23steelers wrote:2 more awesome lines by Kirk Herbstreit:

- I was at the opponents 2 yard line and go for it on 4th down and fail. Kirk responds with, "I don't know about that decision, I THINK that was a makable kick!" Wow, Herby thanks for letting me know a 20 yard field goal is makable!!!

- I had a 2 play drive and Kirk responds with: "That was a well balanced, text-book drive!"

He's from Ohio State, what do you expect?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 July 13th 2011, 5:37 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

Cool
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 13th 2011, 6:11 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Cool

That was a Zinger....

Commentating needs an overhaul more then anything in the game. It's pathetic. I debate Turning it off every game. That and I believe Recruiting should be tuned up. Other then that, a great game. Other then a few of the Well Known Glitches that aren't huge gamekillers, but are still obnoxious to most (I have yet to see them though other then the Playbook glitch) I think NCAA 12 is a great game.

Wishlist for NCAA 13:

Complete Overhaul on Commentating
Man Coverage Overhaul
More Features toward Coaching Carasoul
Added Recuiting Features
More Testing on Patches
------------------
Great NCAA 13.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 13th 2011, 6:27 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Cool

That was a Zinger....

Commentating needs an overhaul more then anything in the game. It's pathetic. I debate Turning it off every game. That and I believe Recruiting should be tuned up. Other then that, a great game. Other then a few of the Well Known Glitches that aren't huge gamekillers, but are still obnoxious to most (I have yet to see them though other then the Playbook glitch) I think NCAA 12 is a great game.

Wishlist for NCAA 13:

Man Coverage Overhaul
Added Recuiting Features
More Testing on Patches
------------------
Great NCAA 13.

Only issues I see so far are: lack of crowd detail and noise, lack of field degradation and white uniforms wear and tear, D-lock on safety with a deep zone - pressing A for assist doesn't work, outside runs are ineffective, spreads and option offenses are ineffective, commentary nonsense, Heisman AI kickers trying to attempt 60+ yard field goals, slow responsive kick meter online, no pass INT penalties, weather not affecting passes, football going through the players bodies, and bad spacing of names when listing stats. That's all I can think of for now, but not much cheese at all, if any.

Last edited by at23steelers on July 13th 2011, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 13th 2011, 7:25 pm

at23steelers wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Cool

That was a Zinger....

Wishlist for NCAA 13:

Man Coverage Overhaul
Added Recuiting Features
More Testing on Patches
------------------
Great NCAA 13.

Only issues I see so far are: lack of crowd detail and noise, lack of field degradation and white uniforms wear and tear, D-lock on safety with a deep zone - pressing A for assist doesn't work, outside runs are ineffective, spreads and option offenses are ineffective, commentary nonsense, Heisman AI kickers trying to attempt 60+ yard field goals, slow responsive kick meter online, no pass INT penalties. That's all I can think of for now, but not much cheese at all, if any.

Yeah, Lack of Crowd Detail is huge. I think the Noise has improved though plentyful. They made Dynamic Attendance and how loud that Attendance should be, but the Models and Reactions of the Fans look like something from a Dreamcast.

Outside Runs and the Spread Offense seem to work fine for me. Probably because I play on All-American. Try playing on All-American and fix the Sliders a bit. Should give you better gameplay. From what I heard though, Heisman difficulty got improved HUGE this year from last year. Sadly, I still play on All-American.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 13th 2011, 8:53 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Cool

That was a Zinger....

Wishlist for NCAA 13:

Man Coverage Overhaul
Added Recuiting Features
More Testing on Patches
------------------
Great NCAA 13.

Only issues I see so far are: lack of crowd detail and noise, lack of field degradation and white uniforms wear and tear, D-lock on safety with a deep zone - pressing A for assist doesn't work, outside runs are ineffective, spreads and option offenses are ineffective, commentary nonsense, Heisman AI kickers trying to attempt 60+ yard field goals, slow responsive kick meter online, no pass INT penalties. That's all I can think of for now, but not much cheese at all, if any.

Yeah, Lack of Crowd Detail is huge. I think the Noise has improved though plentyful. They made Dynamic Attendance and how loud that Attendance should be, but the Models and Reactions of the Fans look like something from a Dreamcast.

Outside Runs and the Spread Offense seem to work fine for me. Probably because I play on All-American. Try playing on All-American and fix the Sliders a bit. Should give you better gameplay. From what I heard though, Heisman difficulty got improved HUGE this year from last year. Sadly, I still play on All-American.

Edit: I added some more improvements needed to be made on the page before.

Not trying to be mean or anything (though Matt always calls me a meanie face!! Laughing Laughing) , but I thought All-American was wayyyyyy too easy, and I am not even that good of a player (0-3 online so far). I played a little less than one half (7 minute quarters) : Pitt (me) vs. Notre Dame. My QB threw 10-15 for 300 yards. It was just a simple routes that were horribly covered. The crowd noise IMO is still not loud enough. Outside runs, especially don't work online for some reason. All shotgun runs haven't worked for me offline and online. I am playing as Pitt in a dynasty and my QB threw like 8-17 for 65 yards and 1 INT and I beat FCS East 68-21 because of 4 pick 6's and 200 yards on the ground. However, the opposing QB still got 400 yards through the air. Not really sure how to defend at this point, especially controlling a DB in the air. It just seems like the WR always brings it down if a good throw ball or it's under thrown and I intercept it.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 13th 2011, 8:58 pm

at the end of RTG, can you become a coach?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 14th 2011, 5:21 am

lol the first game I played today was Boise State vs Auburn in my dynasty...it seemed fair and balanced and I took the lead with a minute to go and eventually won 38-34..I was amazed at the lack of cheating....NEXT game against Arkansas I had four picks and was down 24-0 in the first quarter....I was down 40-0 in the 4th before I finally scored and I eventually lost 7-47...all of this is on Heisman because it usually provides a challenge...but in that game it was incredibly unfair lol...Kellen Moore(98ovr) would overshoot wide open receivers...passes intentionally veered off towards the defenders..and linebackers were once again able to jump ten feet in the air to knock down a pass.

- not impressed with the cheating(which includes the linebacker jump, CBs running WR routes in front of them, safeties magically knowing my route changes..etc etc)

after the embarrassing loss I switched over to RTG and I was impressed with the school selection and the ability to be an 'ironman athlete'..I am currently 2-0 in high school playing as a QB and a MLB..I haven't really gotten the hang of being an MLB but I must say its very fun.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 14th 2011, 11:31 am

Pintsizedjark wrote:lol the first game I played today was Boise State vs Auburn in my dynasty...it seemed fair and balanced and I took the lead with a minute to go and eventually won 38-34..I was amazed at the lack of cheating....NEXT game against Arkansas I had four picks and was down 24-0 in the first quarter....I was down 40-0 in the 4th before I finally scored and I eventually lost 7-47...all of this is on Heisman because it usually provides a challenge...but in that game it was incredibly unfair lol...Kellen Moore(98ovr) would overshoot wide open receivers...passes intentionally veered off towards the defenders..and linebackers were once again able to jump ten feet in the air to knock down a pass.

- not impressed with the cheating(which includes the linebacker jump, CBs running WR routes in front of them, safeties magically knowing my route changes..etc etc)

after the embarrassing loss I switched over to RTG and I was impressed with the school selection and the ability to be an 'ironman athlete'..I am currently 2-0 in high school playing as a QB and a MLB..I haven't really gotten the hang of being an MLB but I must say its very fun.

Yeah its very tricky. The camera angles suck and no matter how fast your guy is, he always moves slowly. Its impossible to get off of a run block. Its tough in pass coverage due to the lack of mobility. At this point Im just leting the cpu cover and taking over when I need to pursue and make a tackle.
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 14th 2011, 2:38 pm

So I am so far 1-2 in my Offensive Coordinator Dynasty with Arkansas State. I have played Illinois, Memphis, and Virginia Tech.

I got thrashed by Illinois, I had a great close game with Memphis, but still beat them by 17 points, and got thrashed by Virginia Tech. I was supposed to play an FCS West team, but decided to reschedule and play BYU. I am expecting to get hit pretty bad, but will try and pull through. Other then that, I should be able to win or have a chance to win every game after that. The rest are all pretty shitty teams.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 14th 2011, 4:57 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:So I am so far 1-2 in my Offensive Coordinator Dynasty with Arkansas State. I have played Illinois, Memphis, and Virginia Tech.

I got thrashed by Illinois, I had a great close game with Memphis, but still beat them by 17 points, and got thrashed by Virginia Tech. I was supposed to play an FCS West team, but decided to reschedule and play BYU. I am expecting to get hit pretty bad, but will try and pull through. Other then that, I should be able to win or have a chance to win every game after that. The rest are all pretty shitty teams.

I started a new Dynasty with the downloaded rosters.

I went to Washington State, because I'm tired of playing as Eastern lol

But I played 3 games yesterday, FCS team, UNLV and someone else? I'm 3-0 and scored 14 4th quarter points (including the go ahead TD with 8 seconds left against that 3rd opponent.) Then I started to play Colorado, got down 41-0 in the 3rd and had 3INT's got pissed, turned off the game and went to get my shit done for the day, I'm coming back for a rematch in a bit lol.

Oh yeah I'm an Offensive Coordinator on Heisman too.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  azdawgpound17 July 14th 2011, 8:28 pm

is this game really that bad? i saw the articles on pasta of the list of things they had to fix even before the game got released tuesday,then i just read that the dynasty mode and rtg wasent working right. i was thinking of getting it but i dont wanna waste $65 on this and then next month get madden 12.
azdawgpound17
azdawgpound17

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 14th 2011, 8:28 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:at the end of RTG, can you become a coach?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 July 14th 2011, 8:55 pm

azdawgpound17 wrote:is this game really that bad? i saw the articles on pasta of the list of things they had to fix even before the game got released tuesday,then i just read that the dynasty mode and rtg wasent working right. i was thinking of getting it but i dont wanna waste $65 on this and then next month get madden 12.

Seems like a good game to me. I'd rather have NCAA over Madden.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 14th 2011, 10:09 pm

azdawgpound17 wrote:is this game really that bad? i saw the articles on pasta of the list of things they had to fix even before the game got released tuesday,then i just read that the dynasty mode and rtg wasent working right. i was thinking of getting it but i dont wanna waste $65 on this and then next month get madden 12.

The only problems I've run into were:

A. The defense in RTG seems a tad difficult, such as easily getting blocked and unable to shed that block and the camera angles are horrible.

and

B. On Heisman mode it seems like the CB's know your route before you do, although that could be because I'm a 1star school right now.

Note: I haven't played any Defense in Dynasty yet, haven't worked my way up that high in my OC career. But I know Thadden said he was doing pretty good on defense.

Plus this game is 10x better than Madden. Get this before you get Madden.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 14th 2011, 11:20 pm

I must say, the snow is a joy to play in.

I played FAU at home in the snow, and boy were the Deep Passing lanes open. Never have I ever been able to pass like this before. It seems like, every damn play I have someone open up field. The score is only 35 14, but it's still pretty easy too move around the field. Only times I have yet to score were A. Off a fumble and B. Off a Interception by my Running Back. Laughing
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 14th 2011, 11:28 pm

NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11, but everyone is saying that Madden 12's graphics, presentation, and overall gameplay are a notch above NCAA's. NCAA's has the better modes and everything, but Madden is the better game overall. This was from Pastapadre and others that played at E3. Pastapadre said last year that NCAA was wayy better than Madden and this year the roles have reversed.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 14th 2011, 11:37 pm

at23steelers wrote:NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11, but everyone is saying that Madden 12's graphics, presentation, and overall gameplay are a notch above NCAA's. NCAA's has the better modes and everything, but Madden is the better game overall. This was from Pastapadre and others that played at E3. Pastapadre said last year that NCAA was wayy better than Madden and this year the roles have reversed.

Gameplay, no. Maybe Graphics and Presentation. In my opinion, The entertainment in the Gaming Modes and the Gameplay are much mor important then everything else.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 14th 2011, 11:37 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11, but everyone is saying that Madden 12's graphics, presentation, and overall gameplay are a notch above NCAA's. NCAA's has the better modes and everything, but Madden is the better game overall. This was from Pastapadre and others that played at E3. Pastapadre said last year that NCAA was wayy better than Madden and this year the roles have reversed.

Gameplay, no. Maybe Graphics and Presentation. In my opinion, The entertainment in the Gaming Modes and the Gameplay are much mor important then everything else.

What do you mean, no?? Laughing Laughing Did you play Madden 12 at E3 or something??
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark July 14th 2011, 11:38 pm

No NCAA 13 for me!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/81280706 (might not have been the smartest pass in the world..but it was 6-48)

the image version of what happened: http://www.easports.com/media/play/image/81280791

The DB morphed right through the receiver to knock down the pass.

Kellen Moore's stats for this game were: 29.6 RTG 10/32 151 Yards 0TDs 7INTS

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 15th 2011, 1:42 am

4-6 with Arkansas State, heading into the last two games of the season. I need to win BOTH of them, or else I will probably get fired. Even though I did complete every single other goal.

My two games, Troy and Appalachian State. Two Sun Belt Teams that are pretty talented.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 15th 2011, 2:08 am

Started out 5-2, finished 5-7. My defense started giving up 50 points a game like assholes.

But I thought this was funny.

Before I started my dynasty I made Terrelle Pryors Stats all 0. Somehow he was still rated a 40 overall. With EVERYTHING at 0.

I thought the CPU would change starters. I guess not. He finished. 23-336 for 479 yards, 2 TD and.....31 INT's lmao his completion was .06%

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 15th 2011, 2:16 am

MaddMatt wrote:Started out 5-2, finished 5-7. My defense started giving up 50 points a game like assholes.

Before I started my dynasty I made Terrelle Pryors Stats all 0. Somehow he was still rated a 40 overall. With EVERYTHING at 0.

I thought the CPU would change starters. I guess not. He finished. 23-336 for 479 yards, 2 TD and.....31 INT's lmao his completion was .06%

.......And you call ME a meany face??? Laughing Laughing If Terrell Pryor came to your house and saw that, how do you think he would feel right about now?? Poor kid.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 15th 2011, 3:18 am

MaddMatt wrote:Started out 5-2, finished 5-7. My defense started giving up 50 points a game like assholes.

Oh god, that's hilarious. Could you tell us what there record was in the game!?!?!
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum