by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation.

Go down

The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation. Empty The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation.

Post  Nef77 on August 1st 2011, 7:29 pm

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=17526209&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_17526209&v=3

I don't blame Weaver. That was a bitch move by CG. This ain't MMA so why provoke someone like this after the HR?

LOL @ the homer announcers. "Gotta let it go" and "to throw it up there, no no". What's JW supposed to do, roll the ball at the batter's feet?
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation. Empty Re: The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation.

Post  MaddMatter on August 1st 2011, 7:34 pm

Weaver was a little pussy bitch. He got pissed at Ordonez earlier in the game for hitting a home run and standing there to watch it (He thought it was going to go foul, it almost hit the foul poll.) and Weaver got pissed at Ordonez for standing there watching the homerun (again to see if it would go foul). He got pissed at Ordonez and started cussing him out. So when Guillen got his homerun he made sure Weaver knew what showboating was. Then Weaver threw at Avila, then started to be a little pussy and went to his dugout yelling at Guillen. Be a man and actually go over to the dugout and cuss out Guillen you little bitch. I saw more profanity from Weaver than I ever have on TV before. Lost ALL respect for Weaver yesterday.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation. HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation. Empty Re: The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation.

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 1st 2011, 7:55 pm

Ya Weaver was acting like a bitch. Oh no, he watched the home run go out, better call the police! Better yet, the waaaaaaaaaambulance. Then he throws a pitch over the guy's head and he gets pissed at getting thrown out? WTF did you expect would happen? What a dick

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation. BonyAnyCorydorascatfish
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on August 1st 2011, 8:02 pm

Hmmm upon further review, yes that was a bitch move by Weaver.
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=17496911&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_17496911&v=3

You're really going to stare him down around the bases? This doesn't make the CG move right though, that was still stupid.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 1st 2011, 8:07 pm

Nef77 wrote:Hmmm upon further review, yes that was a bitch move by Weaver.
http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=17496911&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_17496911&v=3

You're really going to stare him down around the bases? This doesn't make the CG move right though, that was still stupid.

And honestly, I think Magglio was just happy to hit the home run. He's been struggling this season so I'm sure it's a good feeling to hit a home run.

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 1st 2011, 8:39 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

And honestly, I think Magglio was just happy to hit the home run. He's been struggling this season so I'm sure it's a good feeling to hit a home run.

That's what they were saying on the radio today. Someone calls in and says "Magglio was probably just shocked he hit the homerun" Laughing

So do you think this takes Weaver out of the Cy Young talk?

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

The Jared Weaver - Carlos Guillen situation. HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 1st 2011, 8:50 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

That's what they were saying on the radio today. Someone calls in and says "Magglio was probably just shocked he hit the homerun" Laughing

So do you think this takes Weaver out of the Cy Young talk?

I would have voted for Verlander either way

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum