Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

EA Sports Season Ticket

5 posters

Go down

EA Sports Season Ticket Empty EA Sports Season Ticket

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 2nd 2011, 1:19 pm

http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

Another cash grabbing scheme!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

EA Sports Season Ticket Empty Re: EA Sports Season Ticket

Post  RSoxGuy August 2nd 2011, 3:01 pm

As if MUT wasnt a big enough scam, now they want us to pay $25 for what? LOLOLOLOLOL

Imagine if EA was as focused on actuall football instead of ways to scam more cash out of thier customers.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 2nd 2011, 3:09 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:As if MUT wasnt a big enough scam, now they want us to pay $25 for what? LOLOLOLOLOL

Imagine if EA was as focused on actuall football instead of ways to scam more cash out of thier customers.

Oh but it's 20% off DLC! Which means if you spend $100, you get $20 off! HOLY SHIT! THEN THAT'S ONLY $5 MORE FOR YOUR IMPATIENT ASS TO GET MADDEN 3 DAYS EARLIER!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 2nd 2011, 3:58 pm

Lol what?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 2nd 2011, 5:52 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:As if MUT wasnt a big enough scam, now they want us to pay $25 for what? LOLOLOLOLOL

^^This is a cut and paste from what I posted in the EA thread.^^^

It was deleted but some1 picked up on it and quoted it so Luger got his panties in a bunch and said "The game designers and developers who work on Madden had nothing to do with this program. So that's a pretty stupid thing to even say."

Now thats exactly how I want my Mod defending my new "Fuck the customer out of $25 promotion" at EA. Cmon man.

So I then reply with -------

So instead of providing a counter point to my post you delete it and act like it was never there until some1 else quotes it?

Cmon, have some pride.

Its sneaky things like this that make people 2nd guess anything EA does. My post was not off topic nor was it flamebait of any kind. It was pure opinion which is what this forum is for. Especially when asking for $25 from its customers for a measly 72 hrs of early game play, you cant expect every customer to shoot rainbows and glitter out of thier butts when EA tells us what options they wont include yet they find the time to code a new cash cow.

We get:
An icon on our EA ID on the forums? WOW. thats almost worth $25. Ohh wait, no its not. Thats just lame.

%20 Discount on already over piced stuff like Ultimate Team packs, accelerator packs and gear upgrades. Really? I paid $25 for nothing (Ohh a pretty forum icon) yet most players get this stuff for free by, wait for it, earning thier gear and stat upgrades.

72 hour pre-play? 72 hours justifies nearly half the price of the full retail version? 72 hours? WOW. Thats a gift huh? Its not like its a week or 2. Its 72 hours. Not really doing any1 a favor.

Free premiuim web content? You mean the free web content and tourny set ups on the hundreds of other sites that do everything (including rosters) better than EA does in the first place is gonna be part of the $25 deal? WOW what a bonus.

Or wait 72 hours and play the game with an extra 2000 MSP or $25 in your pocket. Tuff call here.

How about thanking your loyal return customers who faithfully over pay for limited content (not available through DLC), disappointing hype (3d grass!!!! Only visible during replays), updated rosters, features removed only to be re-installed years later and minor improvements year (hey we fixed the 8 year problem of clipping!!!) in and year out? How unheard of, I know.

BTW, instead of deleting my post, never sending me a message as to why it was deleted when it didnt violate TOS in anyway and acting like it was never there, try providing some thoughtfull fact based info to counter my post. Or just rage delete months worth of my posts like you has been done in the past (not Luger) because I tarnished your fanboi status by posting info for the responsible consumer.

Typical EA. I expect 100s of my posts to be missing again by morning.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy August 2nd 2011, 5:54 pm

RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers August 2nd 2011, 6:17 pm

I think you missed the point on the 72 hour gig. It's for 5 games, and possibly 6: Madden twice.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 2nd 2011, 6:38 pm

Lol love how Fort_douchebag is allowed to make multiple accounts but doesn't get punished
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget August 2nd 2011, 8:42 pm

i dont understand why people are outraged when they offer something like this. if you think its a rip off then dont get it. i wont be. but there is really no reason to be this hateful about an add on you dont want

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down