by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

BCS Bullshit

Go down

BCS Bullshit Empty BCS Bullshit

Post  Nef77 on December 4th 2011, 11:41 pm

1) How the hell did Michigan get the nod over Boise State? Big 10 bias once again.
2) Who's to say whether BSU, Ok St., Bama, or Stanford should be in the title game? Once again we let idiot writers decide football on a piece of paper instead of football players on a football field.

But no, ESPN and the rest of the media will sweep this under the rug and brag about the SEC when it's all said and done.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

BCS Bullshit Empty Re: BCS Bullshit

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 4th 2011, 11:42 pm

SUGAR BOWL BITCH! GO BLUE!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
BCS Bullshit BonyAnyCorydorascatfish
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 4th 2011, 11:44 pm

i really think the SEC gets way too much love. the BCS system really favors them. Regardless of how you lose, you still lost. when alabama lost to LSU, they should have dropped farther than 1 spot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on December 5th 2011, 12:00 am

BSU should seriously do something about the BCS. How can you lose by 1 point to a ranked team and not make it over those 2 teams in the Sugar Bowl? The size of your fan base should not effect the decisions of your bowl game if they are going to put so much credit into these bowls.
Nef77
Nef77

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 5th 2011, 12:35 am

As much as I like Michigan going to a BCS bowl, Boise State got raped. Like seriously raped. I'm talking ass, mouth, pussy, ears, nose. Everything raped.

How the fuck did they not move up in the rankings? Seriously? So somehow, Arkansas got BETTER by not playing, while Boise State got WORSE by beating a team by 45-0. The BCS is seriously a fucking joke.

Let me get this right. And PUH LEASE tell me if I'm missing something here.

Boise State loses to a ranked team by 1 point and a missed FG, they drop 5 spots and no matter what happened in front of them they only moved up 3 the rest of the year.

Oklahoma State loses in OT to an un-ranked 6-6 (?) team and drop like 2 spots.

Houston loses to a ranked team, and drops......THIRTEEN SPOTS!?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Yet VT gets their asses WHOOPED by Clemson and only drop 6.

The fucking BCS is such a fucking joke its almost no fun to watch college football, cause its fixed. It seriously is fixed.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

BCS Bullshit HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 5th 2011, 12:44 am

the government is the only party who can step in at this point. they basically took away the power from the NCAA. if you want the BCS to be changed, you better write your congressmen to give the NCAA back some power over the university presidents

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 5th 2011, 12:47 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:the government is the only party who can step in at this point. they basically took away the power from the NCAA. if you want the BCS to be changed, you better write your congressmen to give the NCAA back some power over the university presidents

You best believe if I go to the Little Caesars bowl that I'm taking a sign that says "You cant spell BCS without BS"

OH, maybe have it say"Before Common Sense"

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 5th 2011, 12:50 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:the government is the only party who can step in at this point. they basically took away the power from the NCAA. if you want the BCS to be changed, you better write your congressmen to give the NCAA back some power over the university presidents

You best believe if I go to the Little Caesars bowl that I'm taking a sign that says "You cant spell BCS without BS"

OH, maybe have it say"Before Common Sense"

maybe something about the SEC getting favored before everyone else

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on December 5th 2011, 2:06 am

BCS Bullshit A6P3U

This is the only post I'm ever making here, ever again, ever

BCS Bullshit 3242098112 BCS Bullshit 1152303906 BCS Bullshit 330577018 BCS Bullshit 3656600628
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 5th 2011, 2:07 am

HOKIESRAWESUM93 wrote:BCS Bullshit A6P3U

THIS MOTHER FUCKER! WHAT THE FUCK! YOUR GOING DOWN YOU SUMBITCH!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on December 5th 2011, 2:12 am

MaddMatt wrote:

I originally was gonna honor my "never posting again if VT loses pledge, which I did for a few months, but when I found out we not only edged Boise but were playing Michigan, I had to come back just to fuck with you Matt Laughing

BCS Bullshit 3242098112 BCS Bullshit 1152303906 BCS Bullshit 330577018 BCS Bullshit 3656600628
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on December 5th 2011, 2:35 am

HOKIESRAWESUM93 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

I originally was gonna honor my "never posting again if VT loses pledge, which I did for a few months, but when I found out we not only edged Boise but were playing Michigan, I had to come back just to fuck with you Matt Laughing

piece of shit, why did you leave in the fist place? We lost all our Steeler posters. You need to come back for good.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on December 5th 2011, 5:22 am

It's a big clusterfuck though. Nobody listens to congresspeople from small states and the congresspeople from the big states are the ones getting all the breaks.

Biggest sports crap:

1) Boxing (nearly all of it nowadays)
2) BCS
3) NBA and it's Superstar treatment
Nef77
Nef77

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 5th 2011, 1:34 pm

Nef77 wrote:

It's a big clusterfuck though. Nobody listens to congresspeople from small states and the congresspeople from the big states are the ones getting all the breaks.

Biggest sports crap:

1) Boxing (nearly all of it nowadays)
2) BCS
3) NBA and it's Superstar treatment

well thats how the HoR is designed to give bigger states power. we need this issue to some how make it to senate where its a tad more equal. or have obama make some kind of executive order like tax bowl winnings 99.9% to schools who do not support or want a play off you know, it be constitutionally allowed.

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBasedPoster on December 6th 2011, 12:09 am

Va Tech in a BCS game is absolute horse shit! They beat how many top 25 teams this year.... oh yeah, zero!

TheBasedPoster

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 6th 2011, 11:42 am

chris petersen finally came out and said the BCS needs to end. good for him.

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on December 6th 2011, 9:16 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:chris petersen finally came out and said the BCS needs to end. good for him.

it frustrates me when people say "he needs to shut up and just win all of his games"......his team lost one game and finished behind two 2 loss teams and several one loss teams...he also got passed over by 2-loss teams for BCS at-large bids

this reminds me, does anyone know what the BCS bowls besides the national championship are for? The best teams don't get to go, because teams ranked 6-9 BY THE BCS didn't get invited to BCS bowls yet teams ranked 10, 11, 13, 15, and 23 were invited. ( yes I know conference champions and big name teams are invited, but what are the bowls supposed to signify?)

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

BCS Bullshit Forumsigi

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  neon deion12 on December 7th 2011, 7:58 pm

There is only one huge reason small teams dont go to BCS games with one lose and it's money. As happy as I am about michigan going to the sugerbowl they are going because they will bring alot more fans then a team like boise state would. Im happy about all the teams that made the BCS this year besides V tech idk how they made it in but I still like watching them play so it's not that big of a deal to me. I would like to see Boise state play a big name team in a BCS bowl or later in the year instead of playing them in week 1. Im glad they are moving too the Big East even though they are a pretty weak conference right now they are still a huge up grade in competition from what they have been playing. Even though Boise state did lose to a good tcu team I think they should of been droped more then a team like Bama or Okst when they lose because of who they play. Boise state gets to play 2 tough teams and the rest are cake walks if boise was playing in a major conference then they should drop like the rest.

neon deion12

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 17th 2011, 1:43 am

BCS Bullshit Bcs10

I made this to be a visual metaphor for the bcs championship game

the obvious pick got robbed of the spot light because someone has an ego problem

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum