Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news

5 posters

Go down

Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news Empty Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 17th 2012, 9:27 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000051321/article/jerry-jones-sued-by-woman-who-burnt-her-buttocks?module=HP11_headline_stack

few things

1. 3rd degree burns?
2. what made you think that an object in the sun that was also a dark color would not be hot
3. what the fuck do you want the cowboys to do? put "shit is hot during the day time"

I will assume she burned her ass from dressing like a slut and sitting bear ass on this bench. Good news is that the extreme temperature killed off what ever STDs she left there
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news Empty Re: Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 17th 2012, 10:53 pm

I told one of my co-workers about this and she said that she has a fair argument. NO! NO! THIS IS STUPID!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news Empty Re: Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 17th 2012, 10:59 pm

lets see, you are at a training camp in the middle of the summer when the average temperature is about 95 degrees, you choose to wear some shorty shorts and proceed to sit down on a PLASTIC ( i mean BLACK FUCKING MARBLE!!! ) chair and get a little burn, maybe you should have worn pants? but NO, you already KNEW IT WAS FUCKING HOT BEFORE YOU LEFT YOUR HOUSE IN SHORTY SHORTS!!!! dumb bitch sunny
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 17th 2012, 11:03 pm

when did we get a sun smile
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark August 17th 2012, 11:55 pm

completely reasonable lawsuit, you guys are all jackasses

Today in "You have got to be kidding me" news Julia_roberts

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 18th 2012, 12:14 am

Pintsizedjark wrote:completely reasonable lawsuit, you guys are all jackasses

that FUCKING GIF is ANNOYING AS FUCK!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark August 18th 2012, 12:16 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:completely reasonable lawsuit, you guys are all jackasses

that FUCKING GIF is ANNOYING AS FUCK!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what gif?

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 18th 2012, 12:19 am

im NOT looking anymore..lalalalalalaaallal laal aallalalaalaaa Evil or Very Mad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 18th 2012, 12:30 am

it is a weird gif. i dont like it either. i keep looking at it hypnotically trying to see the splice lines on the mans face with horse face but its hard to see
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 18th 2012, 12:56 am

The first thing I thought of when I read this "This sounds as dumb as that dumb bitch suing McDonalds because her hot coffee was to fucking hot."

It seems like everyones motto in life has become "Act like a fucking dumbass, then sue because your a dumbass, and because everyone else is a dumbass they will sympathize with you and you will win your case."

I hate how dumbasses are allowed to do this stupid ass shit.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 18th 2012, 1:08 am

MaddMatter wrote:The first thing I thought of when I read this "This sounds as dumb as that dumb bitch suing McDonalds because her hot coffee was to fucking hot."

It seems like everyones motto in life has become "Act like a fucking dumbass, then sue because your a dumbass, and because everyone else is a dumbass they will sympathize with you and you will win your case."

again, the mcdonalds coffee case isnt that stupid because the coffee was near boiling point. this though is absolutely retarded
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 18th 2012, 9:39 am

EPICxMUSICIAN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:The first thing I thought of when I read this "This sounds as dumb as that dumb bitch suing McDonalds because her hot coffee was to fucking hot."

again, the mcdonalds coffee case isnt that stupid because the coffee was near boiling point. this though is absolutely retarded

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HOT THE COFFEE IS! YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH IT EITHER WAY OR ELSE YOU GET BURNED!

HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down