by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers Empty Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 20th 2013, 7:11 pm

Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh!

Last edited by HurpDurpHurray on January 20th 2013, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers BonyAnyCorydorascatfish
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers Empty Re: Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers

Post  Thadden on January 20th 2013, 9:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:So 49ers are in. Maybe it will be Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh!

WILL MY PREDICTION COME TRUE!?!?!?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY TEAMS:
Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 2092901915 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 471133571 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 3090091953 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 2591688399 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 1096263799 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 269126734 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 1914733195 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 1572855406

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 20th 2013, 9:24 pm

That would be cool, but tom brady tho

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 on January 20th 2013, 9:49 pm

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great day

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 2jebu5d
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 20th 2013, 9:59 pm

Its kinda weird seeing the 49ers in the superbowl, feels like im in the 80s or something.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 20th 2013, 10:42 pm

Now this is interesting. Because like the 49ers guy is sitting in his lucky seat and shit while this is like Ray lewis destiny or some shit.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 20th 2013, 10:52 pm

I like how we got to stare at Ray Lewis's butt crack for about 10 seconds there after the game. That was a touching moment

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers BonyAnyCorydorascatfish
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 20th 2013, 11:18 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I like how we got to stare at Ray Lewis's butt crack for about 10 seconds there after the game. That was a touching moment
It definitely changed my whole outlook on life. I think i'm gonna convert and become a black muslim.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on January 20th 2013, 11:46 pm

Im gonna murder a guy and then dump my white blood-soaked suit

MY TEAMS:
Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 2092901915 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 471133571 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 3090091953 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 2591688399 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 1096263799 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 269126734 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 1914733195 Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers 1572855406

[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on January 21st 2013, 3:38 am

Kwick HELLLLLSSSS YEAAAAHHH!!!!
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on January 21st 2013, 7:37 am

@Kwick and Nef: you're both pretty cool but outside of the Cowboys i've had the worst experiences with Niner fans.

I wish the niners the best of luck (not really fuck em) but i'm gonna be pulling for the more well mannered Harbaugh and Ray.

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers HappyUnderstatedCreature
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 21st 2013, 5:34 pm

I can't even describe how happy I am, the first time I'll be able to watch the ravens in a SB (I was only 10 for their last one, and wasn't into football). Best of luck to the 9er's. Don't know how the Ravens will contain Kapernick, the guys a beast.

Its just a great day to see Brady and Bills disgusted glum look Laughing Its priceless Laughing

Oh yeah, hey matt, still think Flacco sucks? Thats now twice, TWICE, that Flacco has outplayed Brady in a playoff game, AT the Patriots home field. In fact, Flacco has played great against Manning, Luck, AND Brady in this offseason. And is on his way to the SB.

I am now permanently on the Flacco Bandwagon

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 21st 2013, 6:27 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Luck
eh.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 on January 21st 2013, 8:16 pm

tubbs51 wrote:@Kwick and Nef: you're both pretty cool but outside of the Cowboys i've had the worst experiences with Niner fans.

I wish the niners the best of luck (not really fuck em) but i'm gonna be pulling for the more well mannered Harbaugh and Ray.

Thanks bro. Still pissed at the arse kicking we got in Seattle.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 22nd 2013, 4:19 pm

Who wants to say it?

I WILL!

Flacco has been playing like an elite QB this postseason.

I think Baltimore has this and my preseason Super Bowl prediction becomes 100% true.

Edit- Well not 100% true, I had them beating the Giants.

MaddMatter wrote:
Super Bowl
Baltimore over New York

Super Bowl MVP: Ray Lewis, who retires after the game.

http://www.sportsworldforums.com/t2809-prediction-time

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 22nd 2013, 5:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Who wants to say it?

I WILL!

Flacco has been playing like an elite QB this postseason.

I think Baltimore has this and my preseason Super Bowl prediction becomes 100% true.

Edit- Well not 100% true, I had them beating the Giants.

MaddMatter wrote:
Super Bowl
Baltimore over New York

Super Bowl MVP: Ray Lewis, who retires after the game.

http://www.sportsworldforums.com/t2809-prediction-time

I see you finally came around Wink

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 22nd 2013, 6:04 pm

Watch as Stephen one ups matt.

Stephen wrote:
Super Bowl
Baltimore over San Fran

Super Bowl MVP: Ray Rice

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on January 22nd 2013, 6:08 pm

Ravens fans are the worst, they all seem to talk about the Redskins more than Redskins fans do.

a die hard Ravens fan posted on facebook a few weeks back during a Patriots game:

"Wow, Tom Brady is a top notch quarterback, I would definitely take him over RG3"

at least 20 ravens fans posted saying they were glad RG3 tore ligaments in his knee, they were glad his future was in jeopardy.

now I'm all for disliking players, rivals, coaches, etc...but mentioning RG3 in that post was random and unnecessary, and nobody in their right mind should ever wish for or be glad a player tore his LCL and ACL and could miss anywhere between 7-12 months..like, I can understand being glad that Adrian Peterson pulled his hamstring and had to miss one game against your favorite team; but being happy that a player had a significant injury is going too far.

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers Forumsigi

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 22nd 2013, 6:12 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:Ravens fans are the worst, they all seem to talk about the Redskins more than Redskins fans do.

a die hard Ravens fan posted on facebook a few weeks back during a Patriots game:

"Wow, Tom Brady is a top notch quarterback, I would definitely take him over RG3"

at least 20 ravens fans posted saying they were glad RG3 tore ligaments in his knee, they were glad his future was in jeopardy.

now I'm all for disliking players, rivals, coaches, etc...but mentioning RG3 in that post was random and unnecessary, and nobody in their right mind should ever wish for or be glad a player tore his LCL and ACL and could miss anywhere between 7-12 months..like, I can understand being glad that Adrian Peterson pulled his hamstring and had to miss one game against your favorite team; but being happy that a player had a significant injury is going too far.

Eh, you will get used to other teams fans bashing on your superstar QB. Just give it time.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 22nd 2013, 6:51 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:Ravens fans are the worst, they all seem to talk about the Redskins more than Redskins fans do.

Thanks for including me in a select group of ravens fans Rolling Eyes

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on January 22nd 2013, 8:44 pm

Stephen wrote:

Eh, you will get used to other teams fans bashing on your superstar QB. Just give it time.

if you care to see retarded comments, just read nfl.com articles. like the facebook comment thing they have. the article about the ravens beating the pats. "idk why people are mad about bradys kick, its not like the refs were throwing flags on when he was hit" or the wes welker comment shit "yea right, mrs welker shouldnt apologize, the pats are a perfect franchise and the ravens are a joke, they got lucky" and my favorite was on the HoF thing "i dont understand why bill and brady arent in the hof yet, they won a ton of games. parcells gets in before bellicheck? yea right"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 22nd 2013, 8:48 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
Stephen wrote:

if you care to see retarded comments, just read nfl.com articles. like the facebook comment thing they have. the article about the ravens beating the pats. "idk why people are mad about bradys kick, its not like the refs were throwing flags on when he was hit" or the wes welker comment shit "yea right, mrs welker shouldnt apologize, the pats are a perfect franchise and the ravens are a joke, they got lucky" and my favorite was on the HoF thing "i dont understand why bill and brady arent in the hof yet, they won a ton of games. parcells gets in before bellicheck? yea right"
yeah people who comment on nfl.com an espn are normally retarded. Normally.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on January 22nd 2013, 9:18 pm

Stephen wrote:

I only used RG3 as an example because he just happens to be the quarterback of the team geographically closest to the Ravens; the same could be said for any pair of rivals with any pair of players.

I just happen to hate Ravens fans because the majority of them are idiotic and they also happen to be geographically closest to the team I'm a fan of.

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers Forumsigi

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S on January 22nd 2013, 9:26 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
Stephen wrote:

I only used RG3 as an example because he just happens to be the quarterback of the team geographically closest to the Ravens; the same could be said for any pair of rivals with any pair of players.

I just happen to hate Ravens fans because the majority of them are idiotic and
I actually know some ravens fans and they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. No offense balt.

S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on January 22nd 2013, 9:32 pm

Stephen wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
Stephen wrote:

I just happen to hate Ravens fans because the majority of them are idiotic and
I actually know some ravens fans and they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. No offense balt.
You can say this about any fan base. Especially if you go to high school or I imagine even college. There are loads of homers everywhere who have no knowledge about their team.

The problem I experience is Steelers fans, Patriots fans, and Cowboys fans. None of them are geographically acceptable, and none of the fans have any shred of knowledge about their team or even the sport. They talk shit about my team all day, its just how it goes.

Don't let them affect you unless their real fans. In that case, you need to establish a bloody rivalry that will last years between you and them. It will lead to a fight to the death, so get ready.

Just quiz fans to determine the real fans from the bandwagoners

MY TEAMS:

Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum