» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model Empty Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 26th 2011, 12:21 am

Now this is what the NFL needs, here we are in the midst of a lockout and nobody is getting paid, but the New York Jets WR Braylon Edwards has just given 100 children in the Cleveland area college scholarships, i mean if that isnt the best gesture of giving, im not sure what is...he didnt owe these kids anything, especially since Cleveland showed him the door, but the FACT of the matter remains he stayed true to his promises...just goes to show that not every player only thinks about $$$$....WAY TO GO BRAY!! nice job

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2011/05/braylon-edwards-fulfills-promise-to-provide-100-cleveland-high-schoolers-with-college-t?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nydnrss%2Fblogs%2Fjets+%28Blogs%2FThe+Jet+Stream%29

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model Muhammadjihad_medium
Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model Sheldon
Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model FrnXxyM
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model Empty Re: Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

Post  Guest on May 26th 2011, 6:24 am

If I had a nickel for every charity that is run by an NFL player or every time an NFL player gives back, I'd be a millionaire.

Back to top Go down

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model Empty Re: Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model

Post  RSoxGuy on May 26th 2011, 12:29 pm

Good to see BE giving back to the community. I never get tired of stories like this.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 26th 2011, 12:38 pm

Good for him
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on May 26th 2011, 2:40 pm

If only soccer players in Europe had the same attitude.

I can't remember that last time I read about a soccer player giving something back to the community/fans.

Good on you Mr. Edwards. I tip my hat to you.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere on May 26th 2011, 3:36 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:If I had a nickel for every charity that is run by an NFL player or every time an NFL player gives back, I'd be a millionaire.

Um, no you wouldn't. But nobody really wants to hear about you telling us Ray Lewis has donated 6 billion dollars and mentored 5 million dick dying children or anything.. thanks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[quote="SnA ExclusiVe"]yay go me for another embarrassing moment on top of many others.[/quote]

UNBAN PUPPETZ!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 26th 2011, 3:53 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:If I had a nickel for every charity that is run by an NFL player or every time an NFL player gives back, I'd be a millionaire.

Um, no you wouldn't. But nobody really wants to hear about you telling us Ray Lewis has donated 6 billion dollars and mentored 5 million dick dying children or anything.. thanks.

Dick cancer?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 26th 2011, 4:07 pm

JermikesHere wrote:

I'm really starting to think you like trying to start stuff with sna, I really am... Rolling Eyes

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 26th 2011, 4:50 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

I'm really starting to think you like trying to start stuff with sna, I really am... Rolling Eyes

You're just now realizing that? lol

It's the only reason he posts on here...

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 26th 2011, 5:06 pm

Good on BE... but you must realize that nearly every NFL player has a charity...

Like SNA said if i got a nickle for every time a player donated something to the community or to a fan I'd be a millionaire.

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model HappyUnderstatedCreature
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere on May 26th 2011, 5:21 pm

tubbs51 wrote:Good on BE... but you must realize that nearly every NFL player has a charity...

Like SNA said if i got a nickle for every time a player donated something to the community or to a fan I'd be a millionaire.

Every player donates 1 million dollars? Besides Saint Ray of course, we all know he has donated 11 billion dollars over this career..

[quote="SnA ExclusiVe"]yay go me for another embarrassing moment on top of many others.[/quote]

UNBAN PUPPETZ!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 26th 2011, 6:22 pm

In my opinion its more respectable to run a charity than to just throw money at one.

Braylon Edwards..shows how to be a Role Model HappyUnderstatedCreature
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 26th 2011, 6:55 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

You're just now realizing that? FUCK YOU!

It's the only reason he posts on here...

Thats why I have to laugh. Here he makes fun of your posts, yet whos the one going around trying to start something with you, by sometimes bringing up stuff irrelevant to the thread just to make fun of you; and "stalking" your posts?

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 26th 2011, 6:56 pm

tubbs51 wrote:In my opinion its more respectable to run a charity than to just throw money at one.

FUCK YOU!, did you NOT read the story? much like sna rarely reads anything before he speaks...braylon DID NOT just throw money at a charity. he actually created a foundation and promised Cleveland area kids that if they kept going to school and met his "goals" that he would PERSONALLY fund them thru college ( not just toss $$$ at a charity) ..and he has lived up to his word, those children he spoke to 5 years ago are now going to college 100% because of Braylon.

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 26th 2011, 6:57 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:In my opinion its more respectable to run a charity than to just throw money at one.

FUCK YOU!, did you NOT read the story? much like sna rarely reads anything before he speaks...braylon DID NOT just throw money at a charity. he actually created a foundation and promised Cleveland area kids that if they kept going to school and met his "goals" that he would PERSONALLY fund them thru college ( not just toss $$$ at a charity) ..and he has lived up to his word, those children he spoke to 5 years ago are now going to college 100% because of Braylon.

FUCK YOU! someone edited my post and added "FUCK YOU" ,FUCK YOU! affraid

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 26th 2011, 7:10 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

I dont think tubbs was replying about the main topic, I think it was in respose to what jermike said...

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 26th 2011, 8:00 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Wow, no one has EVER done that before! Go Braylon, he truly is an innovator...

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 26th 2011, 8:56 pm

This is to everyone, seriously don't think that Sna is the victim or if Jermike is the victim, posts like these^ and the previous post by jermike show that both just really can't get enough of each other.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere on May 26th 2011, 9:05 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Wow, no one has EVER done that before! Go Braylon, he truly is an innovator...

Only you would try to belittle a Jets player for donating ONE MILLION DOLLARS for children to go to college. How many other guys have done that?

UNBAN PUPPETZ!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere on May 26th 2011, 9:07 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:This is to everyone, seriously don't think that Sna is the victim or if Jermike is the victim, posts like these^ and the previous post by jermike show that both just really can't get enough of each other.

False. Just showing that sna is fucking retarded.. look at his posts in this thread trying to belittle a Jets player for donating a million dollars. All we hear about (and you know it because I read your posts) is how wonderful and amazing Ray Lewis is and blah blah blah but when a player does something truly great, it gets shit on. I hope you can see the ridiculousness and absurdity of it..

UNBAN PUPPETZ!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 26th 2011, 9:11 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:This is to everyone, seriously don't think that Sna is the victim or if Jermike is the victim, posts like these^ and the previous post by jermike show that both just really can't get enough of each other.

False. Just showing that sna is fucking retarded.. look at his posts in this thread trying to belittle a Jets player for donating a million dollars. All we hear about (and you know it because I read your posts) is how wonderful and amazing Ray Lewis is and blah blah blah but when a player does something truly great, it gets shit on. I hope you can see the ridiculousness and absurdity of it..

Its fine to do so, but there was a reason why I created an off-season news thread, you really think this needed a thread, knowing that Sna probably would make a immature comment anyway? Cmon man, think a little and if you truly feel like Sna is worse than you then prove it by showing us.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 26th 2011, 9:42 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

Its fine to do so, but there was a reason why I created an off-season news thread, you really think this needed a thread, knowing that Sna probably would make a immature comment anyway? Cmon man, think a little and if you truly feel like Sna is worse than you then prove it by showing us.

This. Generally you don't need to make an entirely new thread unless you are inviting a discussion. This thread was obviously NOT inviting a discussion, and instead just being created so the OP could toot his own green horn and say "Hey, look at my team!".

Even when I do the same thing, I use my post as an example and then expand a discussion or conversation from it.

Although I still don't know why this thread hasn't been deleted and the link just moved into your thread, JMB.

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 26th 2011, 9:47 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

This. Generally you don't need to make an entirely new thread unless you are inviting a discussion. This thread was obviously NOT inviting a discussion, and instead just being created so the OP could toot his own green horn and say "Hey, look at my team!".

Even when I do the same thing, I use my post as an example and then expand a discussion or conversation from it.

Although I still don't know why this thread hasn't been deleted and the link just moved into your thread, JMB.

not sure how this thread isnt 'inviting discussion" , i was pointing out the fact that even though theres a Lockout that Braylon reached deep into his own pocket and helped out 100 children...im sure there are things to discuss about this event, seeing as the only thing being talked about recently have been how everybody has been taking paycuts thruout team facilitys...it wasnt meant as a "toot my horn" thread at all, unlike the many many ridiculous ray Lewis threads i have have the displeasure to glance at

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 26th 2011, 9:49 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

not sure how this thread isnt 'inviting discussion" , i was pointing out the fact that even though theres a Lockout that Braylon reached deep into his own pocket and helped out 100 children...im sure there are things to discuss about this event, seeing as the only thing being talked about recently have been how everybody has been taking paycuts thruout team facilitys...it wasnt meant as a "toot my horn" thread at all, unlike the many many ridiculous ray Lewis threads i have have the displeasure to glance at

There's really nothing you can say in this thread other than "good job, Braylon." I mean I guess if that's conversation and discussion for you, then whatever floats your boat!

And where are these ray lewis threads?

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 on May 27th 2011, 2:02 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

There's really nothing you can say in this thread other than "good job, Braylon." I mean I guess if that's conversation and discussion for you, then whatever floats your boat!

And where are these ray lewis threads?

1. Good for Braylon. I remember when the story came out that he told those kids about this.
1.a. HOMER COMMENT: Quality comes from Michigan Very Happy

2. How about the crime article about Ray Ray and how much of a social genius he is(n't)...
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum