Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Offseason

+6
HurpDurpHurray
RSoxGuy
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Offseason  Empty The Offseason

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 27th 2015, 8:47 pm

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantland-exclusive-the-re-oranging-of-the-cleveland-browns/

oh the draft. I live in South Jersey and literally every single story on the radio, local news, and newspaper is how the EAGLES plan on moving up to #3, #4, or #6 to draft mariota.

It won't happen. #20 up to #3? The eagles have no ammo to do it
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

The Offseason  Empty Re: The Offseason

Post  MaddMatter February 27th 2015, 8:52 pm

I'm seeing a lot of Lions fans say we should draft Melvin Gordan.

Uhh, you want to trade up to draft a RB? No thanks bro.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 27th 2015, 11:27 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantland-exclusive-the-re-oranging-of-the-cleveland-browns/

oh the draft. I live in South Jersey and literally every single story on the radio, local news, and newspaper is how the EAGLES plan on moving up to #3, #4, or #6 to draft mariota.

the Eagles need to give up this years 1st ,2nd and next years 1st plus Maclin to get #6 ..if that offer is on the table and Maccagnan doesnt take it, im done with this new GM
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ February 27th 2015, 11:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I'm seeing a lot of Lions fans say we should draft Melvin Gordan.

you guys have Bell..no need for Gordon, leave him for the Jets..or leave Gurley
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter February 28th 2015, 7:40 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I'm seeing a lot of Lions fans say we should draft Melvin Gordan.

you guys have Bell..no need for Gordon, leave him for the Jets..or leave Gurley
The shit some people say is ridiculous. We do need another RB, but not in the first 3 rounds.

Hell, I saw people saying we should sign Randall Cobb. And I've over here like "where are we getting all this money from?"

I hate idiots.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 February 28th 2015, 11:05 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:http://grantland.com/the-triangle/grantland-exclusive-the-re-oranging-of-the-cleveland-browns/

the Eagles need to give up this years 1st ,2nd and next years 1st plus Maclin to get #6  ..if that offer is on the table and Maccagnan doesnt take it, im done with this new GM

We're not getting winston and if we don't have a legit pass rusher at #6, we trade with the eagles. We have a whole bunch of holes to fill.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 3rd 2015, 7:46 pm

Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

It's just a weird trade because I'm like, "who wins this trade?"

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 3rd 2015, 8:59 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Bill get Shaun McCoy from Eagles for Kiko Alonso.

Bill just lost their best LB and Eagles lost their best RB. EH, just weird trade
I think the Bills win?

Bills needed an offensive playmaker, if they get a QB, that got some explosive weapons with Shady and Watkins, hell they still have Spiller to.

I have no idea what's going on in Philly though.

I wonder if Thadden is pissed

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 3rd 2015, 9:27 pm

Bills win short term. Shady was the Eagles best play maker now they have nothing..Literally. Maclin is gone as well.

But long term. Kiko going to be a solid MLB for years to come.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 3rd 2015, 9:30 pm

Also seems like this year is the Veteran Purge. Vets getting taken out left and right.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 4th 2015, 1:04 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

I think the Bills win?

Bills needed an offensive playmaker, if they get a QB, that got some explosive weapons with Shady and Watkins, hell they still have Spiller to.

I feel chip kelly thinks if he has just (random fast guy) with his system, he can win. But the NFL is different because everyone is soooo fucking fast, if you're just as fast as everyone else, you won't get shit done. I'm not looking at this team saying, "playoffs", they're going to shit the bed
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 4th 2015, 6:05 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I think the Bills win?

I feel chip kelly thinks if he has just (random fast guy) with his system, he can win. But the NFL is different because everyone is soooo fucking fast, if you're just as fast as everyone else, you won't get shit done. I'm not looking at this team saying, "playoffs", they're going to shit the bed

It seems like Chip Kelly wants his Oregon team. Real good trade for the Bills getting an upgrade over Spiller and trading a LB who might not fit the 3-4 scheme. I'm hearing Rex may go after David Harris.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 4th 2015, 7:33 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I think the Bills win?

It seems like Chip Kelly wants his Oregon team. Real good trade for the Bills getting an upgrade over Spiller and trading a LB who might not fit the 3-4 scheme. I'm hearing Rex may go after David Harris.

People are making a piff about 9 players being from oregon, 1 is casey matthews who was there from andy reids time and he just got kiko. the 7 other guys are back end rosters guys like maehl who is a situational WR and kenyon barner who is just a special teams guy. He isn't building a team of just oregon guys
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 4th 2015, 9:50 pm

Bills get Matt Cassell lololloolohelololl
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 5th 2015, 3:38 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

People are making a piff about 9 players being from oregon, 1 is casey matthews who was there from andy reids time and he just got kiko. the 7 other guys are back end rosters guys like maehl who is a situational WR and kenyon barner who is just a special teams guy. He isn't building a team of just oregon guys

Hell if I would've known that I'd have been calling them Oregon East,Little Oregon,Oredelphia or Chippytown.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 5th 2015, 6:30 pm

Vince Willfork released. Im actually glad we are letting that fat ass over paid DL go. In the 3-4 BB runs, any NT will demand a double team. he doesnt have to be paid 8 mill per to get blown off the ball and not make tackles.

Pats - dead last in interior D line rush stopping last yr. DEAD LAST
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 6th 2015, 12:19 pm

Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 6th 2015, 1:15 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

For a fifth round pick too! Jets must be going nuts right now.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 6th 2015, 1:35 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Brandon Marshall to the jets. I like it. Decker, Marshall, Amaro. We're building a decent receiving corps and we might see what Geno truly can do

I'd like to add a RT, RG. If we get a rookie LT and have him play RT, we might be ok. We pick up a veteran RG, we'd be better. Buffalo and Miami have good front 7's but average to poor secondary. That's where you need to attack so Geno and the offense need to nut up and pass block/throw the ball well
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 6th 2015, 1:36 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I'd like to add a RT, RG. If we get a rookie LT and have him play RT, we might be ok. We pick up a veteran RG, we'd be better. Buffalo and Miami have good front 7's but average to poor secondary. That's where you need to attack so Geno and the offense need to nut up and pass block/throw the ball well
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 6th 2015, 3:29 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

You're so happy you doublequoted but real nice trade for the Jets plus David Harris resigns. Let the Jets shittalking begin.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 6th 2015, 4:39 pm

Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

You're so happy you doublequoted but real nice trade for the Jets plus David Harris resigns. Let the Jets shittalking begin.

I love David Harris, I remember his rookie year in 05(?) [now I feel old], but we were 4-12 and he tore asses up. He is fun to watch, really smart, good fundamentals.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 6th 2015, 9:40 pm

im too excited to be excited if that makes sense lol, glad we got B-Marsh but not real happy with the Harris extension..dont get me wrong, David Harris has been great for us at MLB but hes lost a step these past 2 years, slow in coverage and slow to the ball carrier but he still hits like a ton of bricks when he gets there..3 years 21 mil? I was hoping more like 1 year 4 mil
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker March 7th 2015, 1:47 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im too excited to be excited if that makes sense lol, glad we got B-Marsh but not real happy with the Harris extension..dont get me wrong, David Harris has been great for us at MLB but hes lost a step these past 2 years, slow in coverage and slow to the ball carrier but he still hits like a ton of bricks when he gets there..3 years 21 mil? I was hoping more like 1 year 4 mil

Interesting contract he has. No signing bonus but his 1st 2 yrs are guaranteed at 7.5 mil a year and then he has non guaranteed 6.5 for 3rd yr which makes him very cuttable then. Solid player and decent contract imo and I'm sure Bowles approved.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 7th 2015, 3:56 pm

Willbacker wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im too excited to be excited if that makes sense lol, glad we got B-Marsh but not real happy with the Harris extension..dont get me wrong, David Harris has been great for us at MLB but hes lost a step these past 2 years, slow in coverage and slow to the ball carrier but he still hits like a ton of bricks when he gets there..3 years 21 mil? I was hoping more like 1 year 4 mil

Interesting contract he has. No signing bonus but his 1st 2 yrs are guaranteed at 7.5 mil a year and then he has non guaranteed 6.5 for 3rd yr which makes him very cuttable then. Solid player and decent contract imo and I'm sure Bowles approved.

i guess 7.5 a year for a starting MLB isnt all that bad and as you point out hes very cuttable after the 2nd year...with that being said, i hope he is smart enough to know when to hang up the cleats and retire a Jet instead of chasing a backup spot on another team where he probably wont even see the field.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next