Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

MLB 2015

+3
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MLB 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: MLB 2015

Post  Willbacker June 17th 2015, 8:42 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
Willbacker wrote:http://m.mlb.com/news/article/130965874/mlb-comments-on-astros-computer-breach

Spygate II ?? Too bad this isn't the RedSox. I could have fun with this.

I don't know what to think about it because I've heard a lot of conflicting stuff where it's no so much spying as an accident and that the astros know it's an accident but the guy left so they want to smudge his reputation

What I've heard so far is that the GM for the Astros was an ex Cardinals employee before getting his new gig and that the Cardinals just kept trying diffrent passswords that they knew this guy used until they hit it. I do not believe this was an accident. Its just crazy that the FBI is involved.

Side note the O's cranked out 8 HRs last night which broke their personal record and I was lucky enough to catch the 1st 2 innings. Wish I could have caught more especially since I watch maybe about 1 game a week on average but 3:00 in the morning is awful early man to have to get up. lol. Also what happened to the Phillies I always thought they were a top team.

I don't know why you'd spy on the astros of all teams. I get they were old divisional rivals but it's not like they're the best team or even have good ownership and management

Idk but they have turned things around. They're in 1st place in the ALWest so they're doing something right.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 3rd 2015, 9:12 pm

So Matt, Miguel Cabrera just limped off the field in this game tonight... yikes
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 28th 2015, 5:41 pm

WE GOT THE BEST SHORTSTOP IN THE LEAGUE AND THE BEST THIRD BASEMAN IN THE LEAGUE! SUCK IT
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 28th 2015, 6:32 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:WE GOT THE BEST SHORTSTOP IN THE LEAGUE AND THE BEST THIRD BASEMAN IN THE LEAGUE! SUCK IT

Machado is better than Dickhead Donaldson. Donaldson SUCKS!!!
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 28th 2015, 6:47 pm

Willbacker wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:WE GOT THE BEST SHORTSTOP IN THE LEAGUE AND THE BEST THIRD BASEMAN IN THE LEAGUE! SUCK IT

GET OUT! Donaldson is better than that dummy!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 28th 2015, 9:12 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Platinum glove and better stick. Donaldson TRIPLE A caliber at best next to Machado. Good trade for Tulo. I hate it!!
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 28th 2015, 10:23 pm

I swear to god, if the Tigers buy at the deadline, I may break my god damn T.V.

This team is fucking garbage.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 28th 2015, 10:41 pm

Willbacker wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Platinum glove and better stick. Donaldson TRIPLE A caliber at best next to Machado. Good trade for Tulo. I hate it!!

Come on Donaldson has 17 more RBIs than Machado. Machado might be better defensively but Donaldson is great on D as well
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 29th 2015, 4:38 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:

Come on Donaldson has 17 more RBIs than Machado. Machado might be better defensively but Donaldson is great on D as well

Machado does bat leadoff but I'll see it your way then.

Machado #1
Donaldson #11  Very Happy
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 29th 2015, 5:05 am

Someone get a baby ready for me to kick.

Tigers are going to be buyers and I'm gonna break a TV and kick a baby!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 30th 2015, 5:30 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Someone get a baby ready for me to kick.

WRONG BITCH! HAHHAHAHHAHA YAAAAAA GO JAYS
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 30th 2015, 11:36 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Someone get a baby ready for me to kick.

WRONG BITCH! HAHHAHAHHAHA YAAAAAA GO JAYS

Thank you Thor!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 3rd 2015, 9:46 pm

Matt I just want to say, thanks for David Price. This guy and the other players brought in has energized this city. It feels like Toronto is ready for playoff baseball. I was at Price's debut today. He worked his way out of a bases loaded, no outs jam. One game and I feel like I want the Jays to throw all the money at him this offseason. We need this guy. We need him bad. He is the missing piece to the puzzle. I love his attitude and I really hope he stays in Toronto.

Also, Jays tied for the last wild card spot. I bought a Donaldson jersey today to replace my Reyes one. I'm ready for these two months ahead. Playoffs or bust!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 4th 2015, 2:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Matt I just want to say, thanks for David Price. This guy and the other players brought in has energized this city. It feels like Toronto is ready for playoff baseball. I was at Price's debut today. He worked his way out of a bases loaded, no outs jam. One game and I feel like I want the Jays to throw all the money at him this offseason. We need this guy. We need him bad. He is the missing piece to the puzzle. I love his attitude and I really hope he stays in Toronto.

Also, Jays tied for the last wild card spot. I bought a Donaldson jersey today to replace my Reyes one. I'm ready for these two months ahead. Playoffs or bust!

Yeah Price is a beast, but Van Man will be pretty good in replacing him.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker August 4th 2015, 4:18 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Matt I just want to say, thanks for David Price. This guy and the other players brought in has energized this city. It feels like Toronto is ready for playoff baseball. I was at Price's debut today. He worked his way out of a bases loaded, no outs jam. One game and I feel like I want the Jays to throw all the money at him this offseason. We need this guy. We need him bad. He is the missing piece to the puzzle. I love his attitude and I really hope he stays in Toronto.

The Toronto Yankmees
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 4th 2015, 10:47 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

He's good and Matt Boyd shot up the Jays system this year too. Norris made a great grab in his first game too.

Also Tigers now former president is being linked to the Toronto president opening for next season :O
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 5th 2015, 4:33 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

He's good and Matt Boyd shot up the Jays system this year too. Norris made a great grab in his first game too.

Also Tigers now former president is being linked to the Toronto president opening for next season :O

DD getting "fired" is weird, just because of the timing, Something must have happened within the organization.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 6th 2015, 9:50 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

DD getting "fired" is weird, just because of the timing, Something must have happened within the organization.

Ya maybe the direction of the team had something to do with it.

Also Matt Boyd with a great first game. Damn
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 12th 2015, 10:01 pm

This Blue Jays team is giving me chills. The stadium is packed on weekdays! Tickets are hard to find. It's amazing watchijg them. Barring some kind of major collapse, they're going to win their 10th straight and might pass the Yankees in the division. Jays are playing the best baseball I've ever seen them play
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 19th 2015, 3:07 pm

Also I'm cheering for the Mets right now because fuck the Yankees
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 19th 2015, 4:14 pm

This sport is still going on?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker September 19th 2015, 5:31 pm

Its really hard to believe the Jays havent won the pennant since 93. Thats probally back when they had Joe Carter who was a major pain in the O's side. I might go Canadian but its soooooo hard. Enjoy, but Im baseballed out.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 19th 2015, 11:26 pm

Willbacker wrote:Its really hard to believe the Jays havent won the pennant since 93. Thats probally back when they had Joe Carter who was a major pain in the O's side. I might go Canadian but its soooooo hard. Enjoy, but Im baseballed out.

Good ole Joe Carter. Ya it's been a long long drought for the Jays so everyone is jacked up here. The comparisons to the 92 and 93 teams are being made.

Sucks for Chris Davis though. The guy is killing it this year and would probably win MVP if the O's made the playoffs. But this season, it's gonna be Josh Donaldson with the MVP Smile
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker September 20th 2015, 9:44 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Its really hard to believe the Jays havent won the pennant since 93. Thats probally back when they had Joe Carter who was a major pain in the O's side. I might go Canadian but its soooooo hard. Enjoy, but Im baseballed out.

Good ole Joe Carter. Ya it's been a long long drought for the Jays so everyone is jacked up here. The comparisons to the 92 and 93 teams are being made.

Sucks for Chris Davis though. The guy is killing it this year and would probably win MVP if the O's made the playoffs. But this season, it's gonna be Josh Donaldson with the MVP Smile

If they dont resign Chris Davis in the offseason. Im boycotting.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 30th 2015, 8:17 pm

I want to apologize to Willbacker, Balt, and the entire Orioles organization. You had to play the Jays when the division could be clinched during the series. I apologize for the beatdown we gave to your team tonight. I'll apologize for the damages resulting from the upcoming party we will have in your locker room and the damages that Jays fans will possibly cause while celebrating outside.

On a serious note, I didn't give a damn about the playoff birth, I wanted the division. I wanted a playoff series in Toronto. Suffice to say, this is a special moment. Not only for me but for everyone here in Toronto. It's been 22 years since we had any playoffs. The support that this year's team has had is phenomenal. Honestly, watch highlights from this game. Jays fans outnumber the Orioles fans and there's nothing but Jays fans behind the Jays dugout. They even started chanting "thank you Alex" because the Jays GM was in the crowd.

This team is special and it's making me overjoyed. I hope that somewhere in the city, there is a big screen set up for fans to gather round and watch the game. It will be packed and I will be part of that crowd.

Oh also, fuck the Yankees. I hope we get them in the playoffs and smack them around
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2