Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Hello

5 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  ccdog December 3rd 2015, 12:07 am

Well to introduce myself I'm a 22 year old racist from Dallas. Racism takes up most of my time, but when I'm not advancing the white cause I enjoy browsing stormfront and reading the latest Tony Romo injury news. Guys can I be in the group?

BTW is there anyway you could like block the user S's posts from appearing to me? I find his way of life to be quite insulting honestly.

ccdog

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 3rd 2015, 10:10 am

ccdog wrote:Well to introduce myself I'm a 22 year old racist from Dallas. Racism takes up most of my time, but when I'm not advancing the white cause I enjoy browsing stormfront and reading the latest Tony Romo injury news. Guys can I be in the group?

BTW is there anyway you could like block the user S's posts from appearing to me? I find his way of life to be quite insulting honestly.

Hey do I know you? scratch I seem to recognize you from somewhere....

Laughing Wecome Back! What's new?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 3rd 2015, 1:07 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
ccdog wrote:Well to introduce myself I'm a 22 year old racist from Dallas. Racism takes up most of my time, but when I'm not advancing the white cause I enjoy browsing stormfront and reading the latest Tony Romo injury news. Guys can I be in the group?

Lol yeah it's me I forgot my login information so I just made a new account. I can't remember when I was last on here but for the most part everything's more or less the same, I'm still going to school, what have all you guys been up to?

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 4th 2015, 10:06 am

ccdog wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Lol yeah it's me I forgot my login information so I just made a new account. I can't remember when I was last on here but for the most part everything's more or less the same, I'm still going to school, what have all you guys been up to?

You? School? What are you going for? African American History?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 4th 2015, 6:31 pm

WINDER
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 4th 2015, 6:37 pm

ccdog wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Same old for me, work. lol. Once you graduate college, life becomes a bore, its like groundhog day everyday. Enjoy your college while you can because YOU WILL MISS IT.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 5th 2015, 5:52 pm

Maddmatt, another comment like that and I'll go to Detroit and search every homeless shelter til I find you and indoctrinate you into the cause

Hurp, I thought by now you would be over this weird jealousy about my thick and manly Texas accent, I can see now your still jocking me it's getting kinda weird now man let it go you'll always be a Canadian just accept it

Balt, you just made me really depressed

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 5th 2015, 5:53 pm

Am I missing something or did you guys get rid of the off topic section and everything?

Edit: nvm apparently I'm just not special enough Crying or Very sad

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 5th 2015, 6:00 pm

ccdog wrote:Maddmatt, another comment like that and I'll go to Detroit and search every homeless shelter til I find you and indoctrinate you  into the cause

Hurp, I thought by now you would be over this weird jealousy about my thick and manly Texas accent, I can see now your still jocking me it's getting kinda weird now man let it go you'll always be a Canadian  just accept it

Eh, its not always that bad. If you have a job you love you'll be fine. Its more so the fact you'll finally be in the real world and have to deal with all the grown up stuff you watched your parents deal with when you were growing up haha
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 5th 2015, 6:02 pm

ccdog wrote:Am I missing something or did you guys get rid of the off topic section and everything?

Edit: nvm apparently  I'm just not special enough Crying or Very sad

Someone put a thing up for new users I think, mainly to deal with the spam accounts we had been getting.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 5th 2015, 6:07 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
ccdog wrote:Maddmatt, another comment like that and I'll go to Detroit and search every homeless shelter til I find you and indoctrinate you  into the cause

Hurp, I thought by now you would be over this weird jealousy about my thick and manly Texas accent, I can see now your still jocking me it's getting kinda weird now man let it go you'll always be a Canadian  just accept it

Eh, its not always that bad. If you have a job you love you'll be fine. Its more so the fact you'll finally be in the real world and have to deal with all the grown up stuff you watched your parents deal with when you were growing up haha
right right, your an architect right? I'm getting a degree in business finance, I bullshitted for a while after hs and got into some legal trouble lately and after getting arrested for the first time and realizing I'm 22 now and and only about a third of my degree plan done I wanna prioritize and get my shit taken care of. I know I probably won't exactly love a career in finances but it pays really well and you learn some of the most important skills in life from it money wise, so hopefully it'll lead to bigger and better things.

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 5th 2015, 6:14 pm

Is puppets still here or did he already die of old age?

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 6th 2015, 1:47 pm

ccdog wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

right right, your an architect  right? I'm getting a degree in business finance, I bullshitted for a while after hs and got into some legal trouble lately and after getting arrested for the first time and realizing I'm 22 now and and only about a third of my degree plan done I wanna prioritize  and get my shit taken care of. I know I probably won't exactly love a career in finances but it pays really well and you learn some of the most important skills in life from it money wise, so hopefully it'll lead to bigger and better things.

No, I went to college for it for two years and wanted to get into drafting, but graduated when the housing market took a dive in 2010-2012. It basically screwed me and pretty much 90% of my classmates and its still recovering. So right now I'm working in retail. Actually have been thinking about getting into electrical and such (people have told me they make good money and are in high demand). I've been starting to look for places that do apprenticeships and give the option to pay for schooling/training. That and I'm in the process of getting ready to move south.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 6th 2015, 3:09 pm

ccdog wrote:Am I missing something or did you guys get rid of the off topic section and everything?

Yeah, we've gotten pretty lazy around here.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 6th 2015, 3:38 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

Right on man livin the dream. Balt where are you thinking of moving to?

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 6th 2015, 3:39 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

I gave your hick ass access to it all. We had a problem with spammers so we changed it where new members would only be able to post here, thus making spam easy to clean.

Let me know if you can't get on the other sections
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 6th 2015, 3:46 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I gave your hick ass access to it all. We had a problem with spammers so we changed it where new members would only be able to post here, thus making spam easy to clean.

Yeah it's working now thanks bby

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 6th 2015, 6:28 pm

ccdog wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Right on man livin the dream. Balt where are you thinking of moving to?

South Carolina, about a 1/2 hour from Myrtle Beach.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 6th 2015, 6:53 pm

That's cool dude good luck with it, what's in south Carolina for ya?

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 December 6th 2015, 7:50 pm

ccdog wrote:That's cool dude good luck with it, what's in south Carolina for ya?

Family and a building boom. They are building more down there right now than here up north, so I have a better opportunity for finding a job down there.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 8th 2015, 12:56 am

ccdog wrote:Is puppets still here or did he already die of old age?

The former but we hope for the latter
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 8th 2015, 5:07 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Hurp, I ever thank you for being Canadian and not a lazy ass American? I would have never done that, but you, being the kind Canadian person you are, did. For that, I thank you.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 8th 2015, 5:10 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Hurp, I ever thank you for being Canadian and not a lazy ass American? I would have never done that, but you, being the kind Canadian person you are, did. For that, I thank you.
He did it for me not you fuck off. Everyone knows I'm hurps favorite

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 8th 2015, 5:12 pm

ccdog wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

He did it for me not you fuck off. Everyone knows I'm hurps favorite

That was my point, I was going to let you sit there and rot. lol cause I'm a lazy person.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog December 8th 2015, 5:20 pm

Yeah sorry I kinda overreacted there, I just get real protective of my Canadian buddy.

ccdog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum