by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

I called it

Go down

I called it Empty I called it

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 12:18 am

in this edition, while watching the nation wide nascar race at daytona. the announcer said danika patrick was running good and will have a top 3 finish. he guaranteed this.

well, my rebuttal, which was not heard by him (dick), was "she wont finish in the top 3, she will run out of gas or cause i big ass crash"

what happened?

she got scared when a car came to close to her, she went up and lost traction and hit the wall and created a pretty big cluster fuck where she went from like 3rd to 9th.

she shouldnt be allowed to drive. there are 1000 better and hotter women drivers who are able and willing to race in nascar.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

I called it Empty Re: I called it

Post  MaddMatter on July 2nd 2011, 12:29 am

I'd still hit it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

I called it HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on July 2nd 2011, 12:32 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:in this edition, while watching the nation wide nascar race at daytona. the announcer said danika patrick was running good and will have a top 3 finish. he guaranteed this.

well, my rebuttal, which was not heard by him (dick), was "she wont finish in the top 3, she will run out of gas or cause i big ass crash"

what happened?

she got scared when a car came to close to her, she went up and lost traction and hit the wall and created a pretty big cluster fuck where she went from like 3rd to 9th.

she shouldnt be allowed to drive. there are 1000 better and hotter women drivers who are able and willing to race in nascar.
I hear she was a good indy racer

MY TEAMS:
I called it 2092901915 I called it 471133571 I called it 3090091953 I called it 2591688399 I called it 1096263799 I called it 269126734 I called it 1914733195 I called it 1572855406

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 12:35 am

MaddMatt wrote:I'd still hit it.

have you seen the d'am-something another from the F-1 series? shes fucking hot

there are a few other chicks who make ms patrick look like a fucker-nightmare

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 12:37 am

Thadden wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:in this edition, while watching the nation wide nascar race at daytona. the announcer said danika patrick was running good and will have a top 3 finish. he guaranteed this.

what happened?

I hear she was a good indy racer

yea but indy cars arent nascars. at the end of races, those new and late model stock cars are almost like wild horses. you need to have the physical touch and sensitivity to feel the cars movements. she doesnt know. its like night and day between the two cars

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 2nd 2011, 12:58 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

PICS! lol

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

I called it HADOOOKEN.0 KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 1:06 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

PICS! lol

http://www.sub5zero.com/featured/top-15-hottest-female-race-car-drivers

most pics are bad but im sure you can google better pictures

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on July 2nd 2011, 1:10 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

PICS! lol

I'd take Danica over; Duno, Gachnang, Force, Mann, Munter, Silverstro, Macleod, Beatriz for sure, and Stodart. I'd say the hottest has to be Shannon McIntosh

I called it 1118sjr
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on July 2nd 2011, 6:10 am

she is hot

I called it Dq0w81
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on July 2nd 2011, 9:13 am

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:

PICS! lol

I'd take Danica over; Duno, Gachnang, Force, Mann, Munter, Silverstro, Macleod, Beatriz for sure, and Stodart. I'd say the hottest has to be Shannon McIntosh

Id have to go with her also.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 2nd 2011, 1:35 pm

keeping it on topic

patrick sucks and wont be a decent driver for another 3-5 years. by that time shell be fat and have kids and no one will care about her

there are women drivers in the nascar circuit who drive the late modifys and dirt tracks who are way better drivers because with danicas indy car history, she is more inclined to be a jet pilot and not a race car driver

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum