Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 2 discussion

+3
MaddMatter
PhantomReturns93
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Go down

Week 2 discussion Empty Week 2 discussion

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 12:00 am

watched a few games so far. ok state looked alright, nothing completely flashy but i feel if they keep throwing that much to justin blackmon he wont be as affective.

FIU and Louisville was a good game, FIU is another competative florida school, fuck load of athletes

currently watching the ASU and missouri game. Missou looks like they got jet lag and the ASU defense is just plain fast, not the biggest, the strongest, the hardest hitting, but they are super fast and get where the ball is automatically

EDIT: the ASU cheerleaders and chicks in the stands all looks the same. they are all identical...cloan wars

Last edited by EPICxPLATYPUS69 on September 10th 2011, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion Empty Re: Week 2 discussion

Post  PhantomReturns93 September 10th 2011, 12:20 am

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 10th 2011, 12:49 am

TICKETS TO THE GAME TOMORROW FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 12:57 am

MaddMatt wrote:TICKETS TO THE GAME TOMORROW FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

the boise state game?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 September 10th 2011, 2:59 am

Arizona State's uniforms are beastly
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 10th 2011, 6:52 am

Toledo vs OSU?

Sounds like an easy game to win for OSU.

Anyone sugfgest any better, closer games which kick off around 12pm?
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 10th 2011, 10:08 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:TICKETS TO THE GAME TOMORROW FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

the boise state game?

No that's Friday, I got those tickets too though. MICHIGAN GAME!!!!! FUCK YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 10th 2011, 10:12 am

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

the boise state game?

No that's Friday, I got those tickets too though. MICHIGAN GAME!!!!! FUCK YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Michigan. I hope they lose Twisted Evil
Mutant
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 2:33 pm

Mutant wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

the boise state game?

Fuck Michigan. I hope they lose Twisted Evil

youre going to the michigan notre dame game? well stick a dildo in my ass and call your self a doctor

i can say i am a bit envious
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 2:57 pm

2 games are impressing me. auburn miss state is going back and forth and i am amazed at how auburn is getting lucky on these plays that score. i never seen a team catch more breaks than auburn

also, winsconsin and oregon state. its a blow out but thats not the point. i am watching winsconsin in awe. the more i watch them the more i feel they are going to the national championship game. oregon state is a pretty good team, very fundamental, very well coached, winsonsins offensive line and running game is destroying them, last week they made unlv look like a high school team.

their running game is taking them to the b10 championship game
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 10th 2011, 3:09 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:2 games are impressing me. auburn miss state is going back and forth and i am amazed at how auburn is getting lucky on these plays that score. i never seen a team catch more breaks than auburn

also, winsconsin and oregon state. its a blow out but thats not the point. i am watching winsconsin in awe. the more i watch them the more i feel they are going to the national championship game. oregon state is a pretty good team, very fundamental, very well coached, winsonsins offensive line and running game is destroying them, last week they made unlv look like a high school team.

Oregon State also lost to Sacramento State. Today I've been sticking to the OSU game...Toledo looks legit.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 3:22 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:2 games are impressing me. auburn miss state is going back and forth and i am amazed at how auburn is getting lucky on these plays that score. i never seen a team catch more breaks than auburn

Oregon State also lost to Sacramento State. Today I've been sticking to the OSU game...Toledo looks legit.

yea thats a pretty good game to watch
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 10th 2011, 6:20 pm

Steele fucking Jantz baby. He is the real deal. I have never seen a QB in college so polished at keeping his eyes downfield when a play breaks down. Absolutely incredible.

P.S. Triple OT game vs Iowa and we come out on top. Amazing game boys. So awesome.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 6:31 pm

KWicK78 wrote:Steele fucking Jantz baby. He is the real deal. I have never seen a QB in college so polished at keeping his eyes downfield when a play breaks down. Absolutely incredible.

P.S. Triple OT game vs Iowa and we come out on top. Amazing game boys. So awesome.

1st time in a while they beat them
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 September 10th 2011, 9:13 pm

It's been an SEC day on my TV. Auburn-Miss St was a good game. Really don't understand the run on the last play of the game. If you pass, you can always come back on 4th and have another play. Oh well...

Georgia-South Carolina has been a good one too. #6 for S.Carolina is gonna be a star. Battle of 2 Tampa QB's in Garcia and Murray. Georgia just misses on making that game changing play all day.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 10th 2011, 9:44 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:It's been an SEC day on my TV. Auburn-Miss St was a good game. Really don't understand the run on the last play of the game. If you pass, you can always come back on 4th and have another play. Oh well...

Georgia-South Carolina has been a good one too. #6 for S.Carolina is gonna be a star. Battle of 2 Tampa QB's in Garcia and Murray. Georgia just misses on making that game changing play all day.
How'd Georgia do? I didnt watch, was to busy watching my team get smacked by Alabama
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 September 10th 2011, 9:54 pm

Thadden wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:It's been an SEC day on my TV. Auburn-Miss St was a good game. Really don't understand the run on the last play of the game. If you pass, you can always come back on 4th and have another play. Oh well...

How'd Georgia do? I didnt watch, was to busy watching my team get smacked by Alabama

Georgia lost 45-42. Exciting game with lots of big plays.
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 10th 2011, 10:01 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:
Thadden wrote:

Great... Rolling Eyes
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 11:26 pm

Thadden wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Thadden wrote:

Great... Rolling Eyes

wasnt richts fault, he is a good coach getting blamed for his players mistakes. he isnt the one who cause his 2 best running backs to get in trouble and not play this year, he isnt the one who fumbled in the 2nd half.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 11th 2011, 4:19 am

Can't remember his name, want to say its Eric Page? For Toledo #12. That guy is good. He made some plays. Too bad Toledo couldn't pull off the upset. OSU looks like they will be fucked when Big Ten starts.

I recorded the Alabama-Penn State game- is it worth watching Thadden

I also recorded the Iowa-Iowa State game as well as the Cocks-Georgia game. That one should be fun to watch when I get a chance during the week.

Capt- how did Murray look? I'm expecting some good things coming from him this season.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 11th 2011, 6:57 am

MaddMatt wrote:Can't remember his name, want to say its Eric Page? For Toledo #12. That guy is good. He made some plays. Too bad Toledo couldn't pull off the upset. OSU looks like they will be fucked when Big Ten starts.

Aren't they still missing a couple of their best players through suspension?
Mutant
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 11th 2011, 9:05 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:Steele fucking Jantz baby. He is the real deal. I have never seen a QB in college so polished at keeping his eyes downfield when a play breaks down. Absolutely incredible.

1st time in a while they beat them

Well yeah, Iowa State sucks dude. We can't tackle at all. But Jantz has some magic to him. It's exciting.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down