Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

MOTHAFUCKIN TOM BRADY

+7
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
KWicK78
EPICxPENGUIN69
MyDirtyDangles
RSoxGuy
MaddMatter
ccdog23
11 posters

Go down

MOTHAFUCKIN TOM BRADY Empty MOTHAFUCKIN TOM BRADY

Post  ccdog23 September 12th 2011, 11:25 pm

SAID SUCK HIS FUCKIN DICK MIAMI
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

MOTHAFUCKIN TOM BRADY Empty Re: MOTHAFUCKIN TOM BRADY

Post  MaddMatter September 12th 2011, 11:28 pm

Welker PUT DA TEAM ON HIS BAK DOE! NIGGA IT WAS THE LAST PLAY OF DA DRIVE DOE, AND EARLIER IN THE GAME DOE, WELKER CAUGHT A PASS DOE, BUT THIS TIME DOE, HE WENT 99 YARDS DOE, DURIN THAT PLAY DOE HE TOLD THAT DEFENDER TO TALK TO HIS HAND DOE!..." CROSS DA PLAIN...TOUCHDOWN.....FUCK YOU MIAMI!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 September 12th 2011, 11:29 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Welker PUT DA TEAM ON HIS BAK DOE! NIGGA IT WAS THE LAST PLAY OF DA DRIVE DOE, AND EARLIER IN THE GAME DOE, WELKER CAUGHT A PASS DOE, BUT THIS TIME DOE, HE WENT 99 YARDS DOE, DURIN THAT PLAY DOE HE TOLD THAT DEFENDER TO TALK TO HIS HAND DOE!..." CROSS DA PLAIN...TOUCHDOWN.....FUCK YOU MIAMI!
FUCK YOU MIAMI,

DOE!!!
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy September 13th 2011, 12:39 am

Fuck the fish.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles September 13th 2011, 11:09 am

remember when vontae davis said him and sean smith were the best cb tandem in the nfl....
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 13th 2011, 11:19 am

listen, tom brady stats are a product of the system. its not like he sucks or something but the patriots offense is simple. instead of running the ball they do a fuck load and I mean a dump truck load of fuck, stick routes and drag routes.

If tom brady is in indy, he throws for 4000 yards, if he is in detroit he gets 3500, if he is a jet he has 3000. He had a good game but what do you expect when you line up 4 and 5 wide running half short and half deep routes.

again, not saying he sucks, he just gets way to much credit for stuff
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 13th 2011, 11:31 am

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:listen, tom brady stats are a product of the system. its not like he sucks or something but the patriots offense is simple. instead of running the ball they do a fuck load and I mean a dump truck load of fuck, stick routes and drag routes.

If tom brady is in indy, he throws for 4000 yards, if he is in detroit he gets 3500, if he is a jet he has 3000. He had a good game but what do you expect when you line up 4 and 5 wide running half short and half deep routes.

If it's that easy, why doesn't everyone do it?

Tom Brady is the best right now.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 13th 2011, 11:44 am

KWicK78 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:listen, tom brady stats are a product of the system. its not like he sucks or something but the patriots offense is simple. instead of running the ball they do a fuck load and I mean a dump truck load of fuck, stick routes and drag routes.

If it's that easy, why doesn't everyone do it?

Tom Brady is the best right now.

i really dont understand why teams dont man up with the Patriots, they are an obvious pass team, the jets have shown over the last 2 seasons how to beat the pats and stifle brady, and we did it with basically the same defensive personel that we had in 2008 when our D ranked 30th in the league against the pass...its called man coverage, fuck this zones that brady exploits all day long, hell his passes are rarely over 10 yards, most of his yardage is after the catch, he hits someone on a 3 yard slant because the coverage has the Defense playing 8 yards deep and then its just a foot race, also having 4 and 5 wide sets opens up the D...sure they use 2 TE sets but those 2 TE are also 2 recievers and rarely stay in to block...i just shake my head at teams that continue to use zone against a guy that has made his living eating that crap up for more than 10 yrs
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy September 13th 2011, 11:56 am

Its all about teh match ups.

Those 2 TEs we got make CBs look like midgets. Then Welk and Woodhead use thier quickness to elude the LBs that they always seem to get matched up with.

Its all about the match ups and accuracy. Last night Brady was on point. Lets not forget, there were barely any passes dropped by the WRs. A few over thrown and a couple throw aways but other than that everyone was doing thier job.

Fun Fact of the Game - Henne had 21 more rushing yards than Bush did.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 13th 2011, 12:14 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Its all about teh match ups.

Those 2 TEs we got make CBs look like midgets. Then Welk and Woodhead use thier quickness to elude the LBs that they always seem to get matched up with.

Its all about the match ups and accuracy. Last night Brady was on point. Lets not forget, there were barely any passes dropped by the WRs. A few over thrown and a couple throw aways but other than that everyone was doing thier job.

lol nice Fun Fact...

I understand what your saying about the mismatches and I too can not for the life of me figure out why a team would ever have a LB on Welker and a 180lb CB on a 250lb TE...with that being said, if the Pats come out 2 TE sets the other team should never be playing Dime, not only can they get Run on but also the big TEs are too much for the smaller CBs, especially when its a short route and the TE turns to Brady to catch the ball and steamroll the CB....regardless of how many yards Brady has thrown for, teams still dont seem to actually review the tape before they play them and come out in Dime all game, Brady loves seeing that shit...you gotta use 3-4 or 46 style D to limit the mismatches and even the playing field, even a 4-3 would work if they didnt give sooo much of a cushion on the outside WRs, from watching just about a qtr of that game last night i saw Vontae Davis playing off the line almost to the first down marker before the snap, Brady sees that and hits his WR on a short slant 7-8 yards deep and its a first down or more....over the course of Bradys career, an aggressive D has seemed to be the only way to beat him, playing soft zones and bend but dont break D will get your D in alot of 1st and Goal situations vs the Pats.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 13th 2011, 3:46 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lol nice Fun Fact...

I understand what your saying about the mismatches and I too can not for the life of me figure out why a team would ever have a LB on Welker and a 180lb CB on a 250lb TE...with that being said, if the Pats come out 2 TE sets the other team should never be playing Dime, not only can they get Run on but also the big TEs are too much for the smaller CBs, especially when its a short route and the TE turns to Brady to catch the ball and steamroll the CB....regardless of how many yards Brady has thrown for, teams still dont seem to actually review the tape before they play them and come out in Dime all game, Brady loves seeing that shit...you gotta use 3-4 or 46 style D to limit the mismatches and even the playing field, even a 4-3 would work if they didnt give sooo much of a cushion on the outside WRs, from watching just about a qtr of that game last night i saw Vontae Davis playing off the line almost to the first down marker before the snap, Brady sees that and hits his WR on a short slant 7-8 yards deep and its a first down or more....over the course of Bradys career, an aggressive D has seemed to be the only way to beat him, playing soft zones and bend but dont break D will get your D in alot of 1st and Goal situations vs the Pats.

the silver lining in all of this is when the jets pwn brady, they will talk about how amazing the jets defense was to shut down the unstoppable pats
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 13th 2011, 4:00 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lol nice Fun Fact...

the silver lining in all of this is when the jets pwn brady, they will talk about how amazing the jets defense was to shut down the unstoppable pats

yep...but like Bart Scott once said "all we hear about is they defense,ranked 25th in the league,THEY CANT STOP A NOSEBLEED!! , we dont hear bout our defense, ranked 3rd in the league and they want to give us slack" ...his words are soo very true, ESPN has some kind of morbid hatred for the Jets, most of thier stories involving the Jets are full of negativity and bad opinions, i can gaurentee that if it was the Patriots that beat the Boys on Sunday night in the same fashion that we did, there would be all kinds of Tom Brady nuthugging and Belichick ass kissing going on and how ‘genius" the gameplan was to make Romo throw the pick and how incredibly great coaching it was to block that punt and yada yada yada…instead since it was the Jets, they say stuff like "Jets shouldve lost’ and “Jets have alot of work to do”…its pretty pathetic but has been happening for more years than ive been alive…
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 13th 2011, 4:54 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lol nice Fun Fact...

yep...but like Bart Scott once said "all we hear about is they defense,ranked 25th in the league,THEY CANT STOP A NOSEBLEED!! , we dont hear bout our defense, ranked 3rd in the league and they want to give us slack" ...his words are soo very true, ESPN has some kind of morbid hatred for the Jets, most of thier stories involving the Jets are full of negativity and bad opinions, i can gaurentee that if it was the Patriots that beat the Boys on Sunday night in the same fashion that we did, there would be all kinds of Tom Brady nuthugging and Belichick ass kissing going on and how ‘genius" the gameplan was to make Romo throw the pick and how incredibly great coaching it was to block that punt and yada yada yada…instead since it was the Jets, they say stuff like "Jets shouldve lost’ and “Jets have alot of work to do”…its pretty pathetic but has been happening for more years than ive been alive…

they do it with a lot of teams. but what ever. what can you do. instead of just analyzing stuff and saying stuff for what it is there is a love fest for stuff and no reason why because ESPN has several jets on the network what ev
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 September 14th 2011, 3:18 pm

Putdateamonhizbak
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 September 14th 2011, 3:33 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lol nice Fun Fact...

Thats how Seattle fans feel as well... other than in 2005 according to ESPN Seattle isnt good enough to even be a pee wee football team (Hasselbeck and Dilfer especially).
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 14th 2011, 3:37 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lol nice Fun Fact...

Thats how Seattle fans feel as well... other than in 2005 according to ESPN Seattle isnt good enough to even be a pee wee football team (Hasselbeck and Dilfer especially).

espn in centered in connecticut which is near ny and near boston. a lot of the anchors who work there have gone to northern NY schools and new england schools so i understand the patriots and red sox bias but they hate everybody and bash everyone and everything except certain teams and players. no idea why
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 September 14th 2011, 3:53 pm

the only decent reporting on ESPN is from the NFL nation bloggers like Mike Sando.

Then again Sando used to be the Hawks Beat writer so.... i suppose you could claim baisness on that but his blog on ESPN is top fucking notch.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy September 14th 2011, 4:55 pm

How does Brady not win Offensive player of the week after that?

they give it to rodgers instead?

Why cause brady had 1 pick and 150+ yds more?

Somebody got screrwed. Hell Cam Newton desreved it more than Rodgers.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 14th 2011, 5:31 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:How does Brady not win Offensive player of the week after that?

He also played the Dolphins whereas Rodgers was playing against the Saints. Saints are a lot better than the Phins.

Not saying he didn't deserve it, but it could be the reason why he didn't win it.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy September 14th 2011, 5:39 pm

Mutant wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:How does Brady not win Offensive player of the week after that?

He also played the Dolphins whereas Rodgers was playing against the Saints. Saints are a lot better than the Phins.

Not saying he didn't deserve it, but it could be the reason why he didn't win it.
Good point, but it was a multiple record setting game. I just thought it was above and beyond what anyone had done for years and deserved POW at least.

But ya, the Phins are garbage (Though I was very impressed with Henne, hes been terrible the past 2 years, but its only week 1).
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 14th 2011, 5:42 pm

im still pissed Sanchez didnt win it Mad ..chalk yet another 4th qtr come from behind victory under his belt...that kid is Str8 Cash Homies!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 14th 2011, 6:04 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im still pissed Sanchez didnt win it Mad ..chalk yet another 4th qtr come from behind victory under his belt...that kid is Str8 Cash Homies!!!!

id rather the jets be stealthy so i stop hearing people bash them so much. if the jets can quietly win a bunch of games while the patriots run the score up on scrub teams i will be happy. if we win the division, i would take that instead of players getting individual rewards
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 14th 2011, 7:07 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im still pissed Sanchez didnt win it Mad ..chalk yet another 4th qtr come from behind victory under his belt...that kid is Str8 Cash Homies!!!!

Lol what? Tony Romo had more to do with the Jets win then Sanchez.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 14th 2011, 7:59 pm

freaking ESPN will not shut up about tom brady. it is wednesday and everyday and every show is about tom brady...

...its not because I am a jets fan, think brady is over rated, or any other conflicts of interest i may have, this is a common sense thing. there are more important things in sports than 1 player having a good game.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB September 17th 2011, 8:24 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

Lol what? Tony Romo had more to do with the Jets win then Sanchez.

agreed
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum