Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Raiders trade for Carson Palmer

+5
Nef77
RSoxGuy
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raiders trade for Carson Palmer Empty Raiders trade for Carson Palmer

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 18th 2011, 12:50 pm

I knew Mike Brown couldnt be that stubborn to let this guy just rot without getting something in return....win win for both teams IMO

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8233c392/article/raiders-expected-to-acquire-bengals-palmer-for-firstround-pick?module=HP11_cp
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Raiders trade for Carson Palmer Empty Re: Raiders trade for Carson Palmer

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 18th 2011, 1:02 pm

i think it is a win win all around. the bengals have dalton and they look to be pretty good, palmer is out of cincy, the raiders get a pretty good qb. all i am fearful of is the raiders draft picks, they basically have no picks left.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 18th 2011, 1:12 pm

I just read the fine print of the deal, its for the Raiders 1st this season AND could also escalate to ANOTHER 1st rounder in the future, i guess if the Raiders ride Palmer to a SB victory they will have to pay out the ass
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 18th 2011, 2:44 pm

This is no way a win-win. Raiders are fucking stupid. Are you kidding me? Cincy just stole 2 first round picks (or a 1st and a 2nd).

Seriously TWO first round picks for this guy. lol

I want to be the first on the forum to say

Congrats Cincy.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ October 18th 2011, 3:01 pm

MaddMatt wrote:This is no way a win-win. Raiders are fucking stupid. Are you kidding me? Cincy just stole 2 first round picks (or a 1st and a 2nd).

Congrats Cincy.

i called it a win-win if it was just a 1st, Palmer is a good QB regardless of popular belief...if it happens to be 2 first then the Raiders got robbed
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 18th 2011, 3:04 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:This is no way a win-win. Raiders are fucking stupid. Are you kidding me? Cincy just stole 2 first round picks (or a 1st and a 2nd).

Congrats Cincy.

i called it a win-win if it was just a 1st, Palmer is a good QB regardless of popular belief...if it happens to be 2 first then the Raiders got robbed

Palmer can be a good player. But you think, he hasn't really played football in over a year, going into a new system yada yada yada, with that huge ass contract? Cincy got a steal, even if its only a 1st and a 2nd. Just think what Cincy can do with those picks in the next few years with Dalton and Green the starting pieces. Oh baby.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 18th 2011, 3:22 pm

You guys should see all teh Raiders homers whipping out thier Palmer boners over on teh EA forums.

Suddenly thier season is saved and its one fo teh greatest trades ever made.

heck its even better than taking the Patriots "best defensive player EVER". Yes, that was really said.

Homers, man, you cant talk sense into them. this move just screams stupidity and they dont see it.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 18th 2011, 4:39 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:You guys should see all teh Raiders homers whipping out thier Palmer boners over on teh EA forums.

heck its even better than taking the Patriots "best defensive player EVER". Yes, that was really said.

Homers, man, you cant talk sense into them. this move just screams stupidity and they dont see it.

profootball fans=retards
college fans=eh ok
high school fans=retarded
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 October 18th 2011, 5:07 pm

I know the Raiders are desperate but this is just flat out stupid. A guy who quits on his team is not even worth a 7th round pick. I would have gave Pryor a real shot and used that 1st rounder this year to grab one of the great QB's in this years draft if he didn't perform. The Raiders better perform or else the crybaby will take his ball and go home.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden October 18th 2011, 7:14 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:You guys should see all teh Raiders homers whipping out thier Palmer boners over on teh EA forums.

profootball fans=retards
college fans=eh ok
high school fans=retarded
Every high school fan is a homer. Thers only one choice: Root for your school
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 18th 2011, 7:39 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN RAIDERS! HAVE FUCKING FUN WATCHING CARSON THROW THE BALL INTO A DEFENDER'S HANDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL STICK WITH THE FUCKING GINGER!!! LOL THANKS FOR THE FIRST-ROUND PICK AND THE (AT LEAST) SECOND-ROUND PICK YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DUMBASSES START HIM THIS WEEK! THAT BE A JOY TO WATCH! CAN'T WAIT FOR 3+ INTS!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter October 18th 2011, 7:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN RAIDERS! HAVE FUCKING FUN WATCHING CARSON THROW THE BALL INTO A DEFENDER'S HANDS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL STICK WITH THE FUCKING GINGER!!! LOL THANKS FOR THE FIRST-ROUND PICK AND THE (AT LEAST) SECOND-ROUND PICK YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DUMBASSES START HIM THIS WEEK! THAT BE A JOY TO WATCH! CAN'T WAIT FOR 3+ INTS!

How many times did you jizz in your pants when you heard about this?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 18th 2011, 7:53 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times did you jizz in your pants when you heard about this?

I JUST CAME AGAIN! MY GOD I LOOKED AT THE EA FORUMS AND I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!! THE RAIDER FANS ARE SO FUCKING COCKY LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG HAVE THEY NOT SEEN CARSON PLAY? ONCE AGAIN, HAVE FUN!

Oh and BTW RSox, the Raiders got the best defensive player in Patriots history, one of the best OLB's in the league AND the best running game in the league. To top that off, they also got better receivers than what the Bengals had last year and therefore, Carson will EXCEL.... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL BETTER THAN THE BENGALS HAD LAST YEAR! CHILD FUCKING PLEASE! DHB SUCKS AND HE'S THEIR BEST RECEIVER LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But don't worry guys, the Raiders aren't rebuilding according to Asomugha. Nope, THEY'RE JUST RUNNING INTO A BRICK WALL! LMAO THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DRAFT PICKS NOW FOR THIS YEAR'S DRAFT! HAVE FUN OAKLAND!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy October 19th 2011, 6:30 pm

Bunch of retards I swear to god.

Why you would think a never-was-been is gonna save your franch all of a sudden when he couldnt do it for 10 yrs somewhere else is beyond me.

But to trade away a 1st and a possible second 1st, WTF?

Another thing i dont get is why do raiders fans act like this is teh year or bust? Its not like they have all teh best players at every spot and they are all on thier last yr of contract!! They have a decent running game due to the fact thier qb was mediocre at best and a decent D. Nothing about that says SB win.

Idiots.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant October 20th 2011, 9:48 am

Is Al Davis still pulling the strings?

Two first rounds for a guy who quit on his team, who decided he wanted a trade or he'd retire?

I'd rather give the Niners that much for Alex Smith than give the Bengals that much for Palmer.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 20th 2011, 4:48 pm

Mutant wrote:Is Al Davis still pulling the strings?

Two first rounds for a guy who quit on his team, who decided he wanted a trade or he'd retire?

I'd rather give the Niners that much for Alex Smith than give the Bengals that much for Palmer.

HE THROWS JUST AS MANY INTS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 20th 2011, 5:17 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

WHO THE FUCK IS SIMON
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 20th 2011, 7:41 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

WHO THE FUCK IS SIMON

I DON'T KNOW BUT HE'S IN BIG TROUBLE ONCE THE BABY FINDS HIM!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 October 20th 2011, 7:43 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

WHO THE FUCK IS SIMON

Raiders trade for Carson Palmer Zohxd5
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 20th 2011, 8:32 pm

Raiders trade for Carson Palmer 71332804
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

WHO THE FUCK IS SIMON

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 24th 2011, 2:34 am

So I came home from work tonight and I figured I should look at the scores for this week. I saw that the Raiders lost 28-0 and thought "I wonder if Carson played in that game." Sure enough he did... AND THREW 3 INTS IN 2 QUARTERS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL MAKE SURE TO ENJOY THAT OAKLAND! THAT'S ALL YOUR GONNA SEE: INTERCEPTIONS! HAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE FUCKING DRAFT PICKS YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 24th 2011, 4:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:So I came home from work tonight and I figured I should look at the scores for this week. I saw that the Raiders lost 28-0 and thought "I wonder if Carson played in that game." Sure enough he did... AND THREW 3 INTS IN 2 QUARTERS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL MAKE SURE TO ENJOY THAT OAKLAND! THAT'S ALL YOUR GONNA SEE: INTERCEPTIONS! HAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE FUCKING DRAFT PICKS YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a very deciving 28-0. the chiefs plays as bad as the raiders, they just benefited from 6 raider ints. the raiders dont have mcfadden hurt in the 1st or 2nd qtr, the raiders run the rock all over them.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray October 24th 2011, 5:43 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:So I came home from work tonight and I figured I should look at the scores for this week. I saw that the Raiders lost 28-0 and thought "I wonder if Carson played in that game." Sure enough he did... AND THREW 3 INTS IN 2 QUARTERS LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a very deciving 28-0. the chiefs plays as bad as the raiders, they just benefited from 6 raider ints. the raiders dont have mcfadden hurt in the 1st or 2nd qtr, the raiders run the rock all over them.

WHO GIVES A SHIT! CARSON SUCKS LOLOLOLOLOLOL
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 October 24th 2011, 7:22 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

WHO GIVES A SHIT! CARSON SUCKS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

touche
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 6th 2011, 8:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PALMER! ANOTHER FUCKING 3 INT DAY HUH? LETS LOOK AT THE FUCKING NUMBERS SHALL WE?

Andy Dalton: 22/39, 217 yards, 3 TD's, beat a 4-3 team
Carson Palmer: 18/34, 312 yards, 3 TD's, 3 INT's, lost to a 2-5

SUCK MY BALLS ALL YOU COCKY FUCKING RAIDERS FANS! HAHAHAHAHA I'LL TAKE MY FUCKING GINGER ANY FUCKING DAY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! NOW SHALL WE GO TO THE EA FORUMS TO SEE WHAT THE EXCUSE IS THIS TIME?!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next