Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Raptors First Ever Home Game

2 posters

Go down

Raptors First Ever Home Game Empty Raptors First Ever Home Game

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 3rd 2011, 10:04 pm

Raptors First Ever Home Game Nba-skydome

Damn look at how the Raptors started their organization 16 years ago. Looks like about 5000 fans!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Raptors First Ever Home Game Empty Re: Raptors First Ever Home Game

Post  ccdog23 November 3rd 2011, 10:11 pm

Wait what's yalls average attendance?Isn't the Mavs around 20,000?
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 3rd 2011, 10:33 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Wait what's yalls average attendance?Isn't the Mavs around 20,000?

We're not in that stadium anymore you goof ball. And I don't know but we do get a lot of fans. Don't see many empty seats
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 3rd 2011, 10:39 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:Wait what's yalls average attendance?Isn't the Mavs around 20,000?

We're not in that stadium anymore you goof ball. And I don't know but we do get a lot of fans. Don't see many empty seats
Well I wouldn't pass up the opportunity of getting out of the igloo for a couple of hours and riding your moose up to the game,that way you disgusting non American Canadians will have a chance to bathe in the sinks in the bathroom.I still don't see how you have the time to post without having electricity,running water,a penis,and being chased around by polar bears and walruses.And I know you don't play at that place anymore you small minded canuck,I was asking if that's a high or low number compared to your current attendance.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 3rd 2011, 11:03 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Well I wouldn't pass up the opportunity of getting out of the igloo for a couple of hours and riding your moose up to the game,that way you disgusting non American Canadians will have a chance to bathe in the sinks in the bathroom.I still don't see how you have the time to post without having electricity,running water,a penis,and being chased around by polar bears and walruses.And I know you don't play at that place anymore you small minded canuck,I was asking if that's a high or low number compared to your current attendance.

LOL that was good.

It is a low number MMMMMMMKAY?!

Now as for you, you scumbag AMURICAN! Why don't you get back to your multiple wars and your giant debt and your black president loving and Kim Kardashian gossip and your Jersey Shore watching! I'm surprised that the country hasn't simply imploded due to the mass amounts of FAT people you have just laying around. No wonder your country's like 32432112323 trillion dollars in debt, more than half of that is money you owe to McDonalds, Burger King, Dennys, iHop, and all those other restaurants. You probably go there, rest your chin on the counter with your mouth wide open, and beg the cashier to stick the tube leading to the main supply of grease and pump it all into your mouth. Then you go home and cry to yourself asking "why do the banks do this to us?! WHY?!"

Ya... cry you big fat ass. It amuses me.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 3rd 2011, 11:11 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

LOL that was good.

Now as for you, you scumbag AMURICAN! Why don't you get back to your multiple wars and your giant debt and your black president loving and Kim Kardashian gossip and your Jersey Shore watching! I'm surprised that the country hasn't simply imploded due to the mass amounts of FAT people you have just laying around. No wonder your country's like 32432112323 trillion dollars in debt, more than half of that is money you owe to McDonalds, Burger King, Dennys, iHop, and all those other restaurants. You probably go there, rest your chin on the counter with your mouth wide open, and beg the cashier to stick the tube leading to the main supply of grease and pump it all into your mouth. Then you go home and cry to yourself asking "why do the banks do this to us?! WHY?!"

lol Canada.

lol 51st state

lol Snow and ice

lol small penises

lol u mad
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 3rd 2011, 11:29 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

LOL that was good.

lol Canada.

lol 51st state

lol Snow and ice

lol small penises

lol u mad

Bitch what you talking about snow and ice? You AMURICANS have gotten a shit ton of snow while I here have gotten none!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 November 4th 2011, 8:12 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Bitch what you talking about snow and ice? You AMURICANS have gotten a shit ton of snow while I here have gotten none!
Hey Canadian,stfu lol
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 4th 2011, 2:28 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Hey Canadian,stfu lol

Hey AMURICAN, go stuff your mouth with some fatty food
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down