Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Jets

+2
MaddMatter
Mutant
6 posters

Go down

The Jets Empty The Jets

Post  Mutant November 18th 2011, 5:55 am

What the fuck?

They were *supposed* to win the Super Bowl but now they'll be lucky to make the play-offs.

How the hell do you LOSE to Tim Tebow? A guy who had a seven-point-fucking-eight QBR for the first 3 Qtrs?

Any of the resident Jets fans shed some light on who the team has imploded? I hope it's not something generic like Sanchez sucks or Burress can't catch or some shit.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

The Jets Empty Re: The Jets

Post  MaddMatter November 18th 2011, 11:32 am

Mutant wrote:What the fuck?

They were *supposed* to win the Super Bowl but now they'll be lucky to make the play-offs.

How the hell do you LOSE to Tim Tebow? A guy who had a seven-point-fucking-eight QBR for the first 3 Qtrs?

Any of the resident Jets fans shed some light on who the team has imploded? I hope it's not something generic like Sanchez sucks or Burress can't catch or some shit.

The running game isn't as good as what it was, thus Sanchez is forced to be more of "the guy" which he is clearly not ready to do.

Just my two cents on that.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 18th 2011, 11:43 am

Is it just me or does the offensive play calling suck BALLS for the Jets this season? I know that they're top two running backs we're out but man they're were some stupid calls. I mean, how the fuck do you decide to fake spike the ball and throw it to a receiver with Champ Bailey noticing this all the way? My God, he they wasted a ton of time gaining NOTHING!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 18th 2011, 11:46 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Is it just me or does the offensive play calling suck BALLS for the Jets this season? I know that they're top two running backs we're out but man they're were some stupid calls. I mean, how the fuck do you decide to fake spike the ball and throw it to a receiver with Champ Bailey noticing this all the way? My God, he they wasted a ton of time gaining NOTHING!

I don't think that was play called, I think that was all on Sanchez. Because it looked like all the other WR's were waiting for the spike.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy November 18th 2011, 4:44 pm

Sanchez just isnt that good. Ive been saying it for years.

JEST fans just want him to be better to the point they hyype him up to the point that he would have to be Montana or Brady/Rodgers and only 3 guys in 30 years have met those expectations.

Is it fair to Sanchez? Nope.

The JEST only have themselves and thier fans to blame. Hes the most over hyped QB since Leinhart to come in with HOF expectations only to fall into mediocrity (well, leinhart would be elated to be mediocre LOL).

Sanchez isnt bad, he just isnt good either. Theres lots of QBs out there who are much worse but there alot of QBs out there who are much better. hes a game manager. Hes not gonna go out there and amaze you or dazzle defenses with his throwing skills. Hes there to throw 20-25 times a game for 200 yds max. hes there to support a serious running game. hes not the guy you can throw the ball with 40 times a game and expect tow in. hes just not that guy as much as teh JEST and thier fans want him to be.

Sanchize? More like Sadchize.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 18th 2011, 5:52 pm

if you look at sanchez's stats, they arent bad. you remember the Jets OC's dad? marty shotwtfever.

he had like a 5-17 playoff record because he ran such a conservative offense

sanchez isnt bad. i like him, he has a good arm, moves well in the pocket, and is normally pretty good in the red zone.

what id like the jets to get a better OC but a guy that is along the same lines as brien with the system stuff just to keep mark in the same terminology.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ November 19th 2011, 4:33 am

its NOT Sanchez' fault, the guy has progressively gotten better each season and this is only his 3rd, what the problem here is PC Brian Shottenheimer, he SUCKS, he calls routes that are 7 yards deep when we need 12 yards for a 1st, he will call for 20 audibles before the snap and milk the playclock to 0 and that gives the Defense an easy way to jump the snap since its ALWAYS the same...he has called 4 plays this season of 30+ yards, other teams know this and are able to play shallow zones to eliminate the underneath crap...bottomline is Shotty needs to get out of town immediatley, he even had Brett Favre for a season and we couldnt get better than 16th rank on Offense Neutral
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum