Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen?

+8
poshmidget
Mutant
tubbs51
Thadden
EPICxPENGUIN69
RSoxGuy
HurpDurpHurray
MaddMatter
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen? Empty We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen?

Post  MaddMatter November 18th 2011, 11:40 am

Super Bowl Champions:

Denver Broncos.

Broncos will be behind by 6 points with 2 minutes left in the fourth quarter, up to this point Tebow will be -5/2 passing with .73 yards and he would have rushed exactly 4 times for 7.77 yards and all hope will seemed loss when The Broncos take over on their own -9 yard line (Some how they will be spotted IN their own endzone yes) and some how Tebow does his "Eh ya know what? I think I'ma turn into a Football Player." With no room for error, (Hell with no room to move, if he drops back its a safety!) He will take the snap a levitate over the D-line and Linebackers. Land on his own 15 yard line and then say "Defensive Backs, BOW DOWN TO ME!" In which they will all immediately fall to the ground and then Tebow will take a 2 Minute WALK from the 15 yard line, to the endzone. Shaking every players hand on the way telling them "Good Game" while relieving them of their sins. Tebow will cross the goal line and be surrounded by a ray of light. This ray of light will be a sign from God that Tim Tebow is the most perfect human being ever and no one should ever doubt him.

We really gonna act like this won't happen.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen? Empty Re: We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen?

Post  HurpDurpHurray November 18th 2011, 12:11 pm

MaddMatt wrote:This ray of light will be a sign from God that Tim Tebow is the most perfect human being ever and no one should ever doubt him.

We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen? 9658186

Tim Tebow will reveal himself as Jesus. Later, rapture
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen? Empty Re: We Really Gonna Act Like This Wont Happen?

Post  RSoxGuy November 18th 2011, 4:47 pm

They woud be lucky to make the playoffs. They wont make it any further than that with thier chaotic offense.

Watching teh DEN offense is like watching a kid with ADD try and run a marathon. You never know what broken play (and there are many of them to the point it feels liek watching a D3 high school game) is gonna win teh game or end the game for them.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 18th 2011, 5:40 pm

trust me, if tebow and newton bring a successful spread look. the NFL will finally spread out and fans will get what they want. 5 wide outs and a lot of excitement (offense) and a weird score (19-22)
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 18th 2011, 7:25 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:trust me, if tebow and newton bring a successful spread look. the NFL will finally spread out and fans will get what they want. 5 wide outs and a lot of excitement (offense) and a weird score (19-22)
I wont like that. I prefer ball-control and strong defense.

To Matt, funny as hell
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 18th 2011, 7:48 pm

Thadden wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:trust me, if tebow and newton bring a successful spread look. the NFL will finally spread out and fans will get what they want. 5 wide outs and a lot of excitement (offense) and a weird score (19-22)
I wont like that. I prefer ball-control and strong defense.

To Matt, funny as hell

as the most part. people would love to see college type offenses move to the nfl. people watch the NFL more than the college because the NFL is all but shoved down our throats
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 18th 2011, 8:08 pm

No I'm with Thadden, I don't want to see the spread in the NFL and by spread I'm talking about the read option bullshit and the bubble screens every 2 plays.

Leave that for college.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 18th 2011, 11:14 pm

MaddMatt wrote:No I'm with Thadden, I don't want to see the spread in the NFL and by spread I'm talking about the read option bullshit and the bubble screens every 2 plays.

Leave that for college.

trust me, it will eventually become widespread in which at least 7 to 10 teams would run it at least 10 times a game. look at how fast the widecat shit went around.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter November 27th 2011, 9:00 pm

Uhhh..... yeah......

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 27th 2011, 11:34 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Uhhh..... yeah......

5-1
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 November 29th 2011, 4:07 am

If that happens i'll move to Serbia.

NOTE POSTER WONT ACTUALLY MOVE TO SERBIA. TEBOW SUCKS DONKEY COCK.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant November 29th 2011, 3:48 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:No I'm with Thadden, I don't want to see the spread in the NFL and by spread I'm talking about the read option bullshit and the bubble screens every 2 plays.

Leave that for college.

trust me, it will eventually become widespread in which at least 7 to 10 teams would run it at least 10 times a game. look at how fast the widecat shit went around.

And look how fast it died out.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 29th 2011, 4:28 pm

tubbs51 wrote:If that happens i'll move to Serbia.

NOTE POSTER WONT ACTUALLY MOVE TO SERBIA. TEBOW SUCKS DONKEY COCK.
Fine print: Far Out...
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  poshmidget November 29th 2011, 4:40 pm

Mutant wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

Leave that for college.

the one who killed it already tried this time. when it worked well enough on rex ryan i was convinced it could work in the nfl.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 November 30th 2011, 12:02 am

poshmidget wrote:
Mutant wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

Leave that for college.

the one who killed it already tried this time. when it worked well enough on rex ryan i was convinced it could work in the nfl.

its a copy cat league. the NFL sees cam and tebow running option plays, they get the idea "hey, we dont have a real qb, why the fuck not" then you see guys like pat white and this year rg3 go up in the draft
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  WhyHateMe666 November 30th 2011, 6:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

The fuck he will, Tebow needs permission from his defense to set foot on the fucking field. His defense will reveal him for the shit eating turd armed dipshit he is as a QB when they see fit.

They will also fuck his mother on the 50 yardline during a home game halftime show right after the circus clowns performing in the parkinglot are done seeing how many dicks she can take in the clown car. It will aslo be John Elway bobble head doll night, fun for the whole family.
WhyHateMe666
WhyHateMe666

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden November 30th 2011, 8:14 pm

WhyHateMe666 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

The fuck he will, Tebow needs permission from his defense to set foot on the fucking field. His defense will reveal him for the shit eating turd armed dipshit he is as a QB when they see fit.

They will also fuck his mother on the 50 yardline during a home game halftime show right after the circus clowns performing in the parkinglot are done seeing how many dicks she can take in the clown car. It will aslo be John Elway bobble head doll night, fun for the whole family.
LOL
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 4th 2011, 5:32 pm

OK. We still gonna act like this wont happen? I mean come on. This shit is kind of creepy.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 4th 2011, 5:57 pm

MaddMatt wrote:OK. We still gonna act like this wont happen? I mean come on. This shit is kind of creepy.

SHUT UP! STOP IT!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 4th 2011, 6:02 pm

6-1
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 4th 2011, 7:15 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:OK. We still gonna act like this wont happen? I mean come on. This shit is kind of creepy.

SHUT UP! STOP IT!

HES FUCKING SIX AND ONE DAMNIT

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 11th 2011, 8:15 pm

I'm starting to believe you Matt... I think God made Barber fumble that ball.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 11th 2011, 8:20 pm

7-1 for Tebow... I'm scared
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 11th 2011, 8:21 pm

this is staged. the nfl is staged.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 11th 2011, 8:30 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I'm starting to believe you Matt... I think God made Barber fumble that ball.

I left the house, I had just seen the Broncos were down 10-0 with like 2 minutes left. Left the house to go to the store.....they say on the radio that Tebow moved down the field and Prater kicked a 59 yarder. Went into the store bought my shit, came out and they're like "So Praters lining up to kick, they're going to try to ice him, but this is what a 47 yarder? Yeah so it looks like Chicago will lose, and hey maybe the Lions do only need to win one more game. Here's the snap, kick on the way and it is good."

Needless to say I was happy cause the Bears lost and now I'm getting really scared.

Hold me.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum