Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

C-USA Championship

3 posters

Go down

C-USA Championship Empty C-USA Championship

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 3:57 pm

Houston looks done.

Even with Case Keenum, the way the whole team has played today, being down 21 in the 4th quarter.

Sucks I thought Houston had a shot to make some noise in the BCS, but if I'm right wouldn't that open the At-Large bid up for Boise?

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

C-USA Championship Empty Re: C-USA Championship

Post  poshmidget December 3rd 2011, 4:31 pm

glad boise gets into bcs at large now not houston. houston's oline wouldnt stand a chance protecting keenum against a top school. boise has proven over the years that they can hang with the top schools and they are one.

poshmidget

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 4:32 pm

yea with a houston loss, boise moves into the top 5 and gets a bid for either the sugar bowl or the fiesta bowl
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 4:56 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:yea with a houston loss, boise moves into the top 5 and gets a bid for either the sugar bowl or the fiesta bowl

Yeah....its going to be Boise State vs Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.....that should be a good game.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 6:08 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:yea with a houston loss, boise moves into the top 5 and gets a bid for either the sugar bowl or the fiesta bowl

Yeah....its going to be Boise State vs Michigan in the Sugar Bowl.....that should be a good game.

well we will find out sunday when espn has the bcs countdown and the bowl selection show. i want to see who notre dame plays in a bowl
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:10 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

well we will find out sunday when espn has the bcs countdown and the bowl selection show. i want to see who notre dame plays in a bowl

Ill be watching the Lions (The WORST day for the Lions to play at night lol) but I was seeing their projected to play either Clemson or Florida State.

Michigan WAS projected to play Houston....that didn't work out.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 6:18 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Ill be watching the Lions (The WORST day for the Lions to play at night lol) but I was seeing their projected to play either Clemson or Florida State.

i love seeing the possible bowl match ups. some games you get funky match ups like last year with army vs SMU, complete polar opposites of each other.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:21 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

i love seeing the possible bowl match ups. some games you get funky match ups like last year with army vs SMU, complete polar opposites of each other.

A Houston-Army game would be fun to watch. But yeah and you get teams that come from "bad" conferences and make some noise, Bowl season is the best.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum