Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

SEC Championship

4 posters

Go down

SEC Championship Empty SEC Championship

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 5:37 pm

Georgia with the surprise onside, but the Georgia RB or WR (couldn't tell, 26?) dropped the TD and the kicker missed the FG.

Georgia 3-0, should be a low scoring fun game to watch.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

SEC Championship Empty Re: SEC Championship

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 5:40 pm

The more I watch Brandon Boykin play, the more I like him. He's got great ball skills. I wouldn't mind Detroit picking him up in the 2nd or 3rd round.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 5:53 pm

Georgia needs to calm down, they have dominated this game yet its only 3-0. Calm down and just focus on catching the ball. If you get a decent lead on LSU they're offense isn't built to comeback, it's built to get a lead, run the ball and play defense. Get them out of their comfort zone by reversing the roles.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 6:07 pm

I am pulling for georgia to win because i love mark their coach and i want to see bcs chaos
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:09 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:I am pulling for georgia to win because i love mark their coach and i want to see bcs chaos

LOL remember when they lost to Boise and EVERYONE in Georgia wanted him fired?

But yeah, Georgia needs to win big to shake up the BCS, I honestly would be pissed if we have an LSU-Bama rematch if LSU loses this week.

But Georgia is looking pretty damn good on D. I didn't know they had that good of a defense until they showed that stats earlier.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 6:16 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:I am pulling for georgia to win because i love mark their coach and i want to see bcs chaos

LOL remember when they lost to Boise and EVERYONE in Georgia wanted him fired?

But yeah, Georgia needs to win big to shake up the BCS, I honestly would be pissed if we have an LSU-Bama rematch if LSU loses this week.

But Georgia is looking pretty damn good on D. I didn't know they had that good of a defense until they showed that stats earlier.

georgias defensive coordinator is a finalist for the assistant coach of the year award and i believe is a possible HC candidate for ole miss.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:19 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:

georgias defensive coordinator is a finalist for the assistant coach of the year award and i believe is a possible HC candidate for ole miss.

It'll be interesting for the Assistant coach of the year. Because Greg Mattison took the worst defense in the nation and turned it into a top 10 defense some how.

Georgias offense needs to string a long drive for a TD together to really get LSU uncomfortable. If they didn't drop those passes in the first quarter this could look like a blowout.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:24 pm

Jordan Jefferson is 16 for -2 yards. LSU just cannot pass the ball. They are a run first team, when they can't run they panic, which isn't good going up against a tough defense like Georgias.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 6:43 pm

why is tyrone mathieu no longer a heismen contender?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:why is tyrone mathieu no longer a heismen contender?

Cause hes not a QB Laughing

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden December 3rd 2011, 6:54 pm

Lets go Georgia, you've been disrespected all year long, put it to them!
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 6:56 pm

Thadden wrote:Lets go Georgia, you've been disrespected all year long, put it to them!

I'm telling you what, if Aaron Murray continues to progress, he will be a top 5 pick when he comes out.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden December 3rd 2011, 6:58 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:Lets go Georgia, you've been disrespected all year long, put it to them!

I'm telling you what, if Aaron Murray continues to progress, he will be a top 5 pick when he comes out.
He started the season badly but he's turned it on. I dont think he's coming out this year though, isnt he a sophmore?
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 7:02 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

He started the season badly but he's turned it on. I dont think he's coming out this year though, isnt he a sophmore?

Redshirt Sophomore. But just watching him, you tell he has "it." Whether he lives up to his potential is yet to be seen.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden December 3rd 2011, 7:05 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Redshirt Sophomore. But just watching him, you tell he has "it." Whether he lives up to his potential is yet to be seen.
Oh so he could enter the draft then?
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 7:05 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

aaron murry was a freshmen when stafford was supposed to be a senior. mark richt wanted stafford to come back so they wouldnt have a horrific season while redshirting murry. but murry still redshirted and georgia with cox at qb didnt do so well

he is a terrific talent and would love to see him in a browns uniform because i think fans are impatient with colt mccoy and want a come in and ball out type of dude.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 3rd 2011, 7:10 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

aaron murry was a freshmen when stafford was supposed to be a senior. mark richt wanted stafford to come back so they wouldnt have a horrific season while redshirting murry. but murry still redshirted and georgia with cox at qb didnt do so well

he is a terrific talent and would love to see him in a browns uniform because i think fans are impatient with colt mccoy and want a come in and ball out type of dude.

I don't think Colt is that bad though, although I don't see him play much if at all, but who are his weapons? Greg Little? Josh Cribbs? Not exactly #1 WR's. Montario Hardesty? Chris Obenguya (sp?) I mean come on.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 3rd 2011, 8:00 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

I don't think Colt is that bad though, although I don't see him play much if at all, but who are his weapons? Greg Little? Josh Cribbs? Not exactly #1 WR's. Montario Hardesty? Chris Obenguya (sp?) I mean come on.

hey i like mccoy. just browns players and fans are little upset that he hasnt developed as fast as they think he should have.

but a good fit for murry be a team that runs the ball and does west coast type shit. browns, kc, seahawks
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden December 3rd 2011, 8:03 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Thadden wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

hey i like mccoy. just browns players and fans are little upset that he hasnt developed as fast as they think he should have.

but a good fit for murry be a team that runs the ball and does west coast type shit. browns, kc, seahawks
I think I heard Cleveland's problem is that its so west coast-based that opposing teams can predict what play will happen next. Mix in some variations.
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 December 3rd 2011, 10:06 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:why is tyrone mathieu no longer a heismen contender?

Suspended at the beginning of the season
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum